Krystal

Illogical

SURPRISE!! It’s double chapter for you

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

"Nyaaa :3"

As if satisfied with her work, the girl who suddenly fell from the sky shouted as she sat –squat I mean- and her right hand, just like a cat. Maybe the word is not quite right, because she's a cat. I mean, this is the first time Jessica and Hyoyeon see the eared creature (and the ear is above the head, not the side like normal ears generally) and long-tailed, cat-like, but the creature is not a cat but a human. His eyes also have pupils that, seems to enlarge and shrink if affected by light. Yes, like a cat. And she has a mustache. Not a thick mustache like the old man, but a thin mustache that stood upright on each side of her face.

Yeah, like a cat ...

"Y-you, who are you?" Jessica hesitantly asked.

"Nya? I’m unnie’s cat", after saying that, she immediately hug Jessica and her face, like a cat her master.

"Huaa! Stop it!" Jessica was startled and trying to get rid of the cat-girl. But that did not stop her from doing her .

Hyoyeon who watched the incident panicked, and tried to help get rid of the cat.

"You hurt my friend! Now go off you alien! Hush!" with all her might, she lift the cat-girl from Jessica's body. Feeling her enjoyable job disturbed, the cat-girl looked at Hyoyeon sharply, and scratch her.

"Argh!" Hyoyeon stepped back a few steps, clutching her bloody arm.

"Sica, tell your cat to stop, NOW!" Hyoyeon growled.

"I wish I could have done that before, stupid!" Jessica is still wrestling with the cat.

"Now please help me!"

"No, do it yourself! The scratching has made me injured!"

"Coward!"

"Shut up!"

"Oh well, coward! Get out of here and let me take care of it myself. You're a useless student council’s president!"

"Bastard Jung! Well, I'm going!" Hyoyeon grabs her fallen bag and leaves Jessica alone, I mean with the cat.

"That fool is really gone immediately", Jessica increasingly annoyed at Hyoyeon.

"Now, if you are my cat, follow my words!" hardened the volume with a firm tone.

"Nyaa? Whatever unnie said, it’s my duty", the cat replied while Jessica's face.

"First, stop me!"

Immediately the cat stopped and squatted back in front of Jessica with a smile: 3

Jessica tiredly standing, patting her dirty clothes and breathlessly she continued.

"Second, what's your name and where you come from!"

"Nyaa, my name is Krystal, and I come from Nymph’s world." she replied with a smile. And when she smiles, her eyes are closed, so cute.

"Well, Krystal", Jessica continued after she could catch her breath.

"Tell me what you're here for and about Nymph-or whatever-and what do you mean by unnie?"

"I can not tell you right now if we have not done that yet."

"What does that mean?" this time Jessica looks a little enthusiastic.

"An agreement that you will treat me as your cat lovingly, nyaaaa!"

"Huh? I do not understand!"

"Uh, unnie does not understand ?" Krystal tilted her head.

"Okay, we'll talk about it next time, and now the most important thing is that we must find Hyo, I mean the girl who just walk away, though she's a coward, but, well, she's my friend and she's hurt because trying to help me from your wild cat-like behavior. Maybe you can do something to the wound, just like you did to me. "

"I have no obligation to help anyone other than Unnie, but if it's Unnie's command I'll do it."

Immediately Krystal sniffed the ground, trying to trace Hyoyeon's trail left behind by the smell of blood that had been dripping.

"This way, unnie ~ ~" Krystal lifted her ears upright, as her tail stood up. She immediately ran (with her legs and arms) in one direction, followed by Jessica who chased her with difficulty because the speed of the cat was enough to make Jessica in trouble to catch up. Want her to stop and ask whether Krystal can be a ride or not. But undone because she knew it was a very stupid question.

After running through several turns, they stopped in front of a house. There stood Hyoyeon who was opening the front gate and was about to enter the house. Oh, of course, this is her home, and next to her house is my home. Stupid...

"Yuri girl!" Jessica shouted.

"Are you okay?"

Instantly Hyoyeon looked back, and roughly replied, "Stop calling me that, sleeping beast!"

"Hey, I'm here to treat your wound! Be kind to your life saver!" Jessica looked unhappy with Hyoyeon's words.

"My life saver? You and your cat make me like this, Life saver you said!"

"Stop saying as if your wound is bad! It's just a small wound that makes no difference if you're scratched by an ordinary cat, loser! Now let Krystal treat your wound as she did on my knee!"

"Did you even give this cat a name? Oh my God ..."

"That's her name, it’s not me to give it to her. Now be quiet! Krystal, please heal the wound."

Immediately Krystal held out his hand on Hyoyeon's bloody arm. And the nice, yellowish white radiance came out again. Instantly all the wounds disappeared from Hyoyeon's arm.

"It's better", Hyoyeon raised her arm, trying to check her own body condition.

"Hurry up, there's something I need to ask Krystal", Jessica pulls Hyoyeon's hand into the house.

"You have no manners, sleeping beast, this is my house, stop ruining in someone else's house."

"Can you stop fussing, and there's nobody right?" Jessica just kept pulling Hyoyeon's hand up to the second floor, to Hyoyeon's room. Of course Krystal followed Jessica without being told.

Upon arriving at the room, Jessica locked the door immediately, preventing no one else from entering (even though there was no one else in the house besides them?)

"Krystal", Jessica stood with her arms folded, looking seriously at Krystal, who was still absorbed in her right hand. Meanwhile Hyoyeon who still do not understand just silent and sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Tell me everything."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Sorry for the short chapter hehe