✓ Nine

A Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Somewhere far from Seoul, between the trees, in an abandoned forest. There located a house with two floors. It was dark and old. Jeongyeon was in one of the bedrooms. Locked in it. He was sitting on the bed, bored. He blew air from his mouth annoyingly and started to pace back and forth in the small room, he looked out of the fenced window.

“One, two, three, four” he was counting the trees, he does this almost three times a day.

The day Jiyong paid his bail, he was released from jail only to get kidnapped immediately where Jeongyeon became locked in this house as a hidden card that Jiyong would use. He turned around to look at the woman that brings him food everyday day.

“What’s the meal today!” he clapped his hands excitedly, the woman was the opposite of him.

“STEAK!” she said slamming the tray on the table.

He sat on the bed and watched her leave… He noticed that she forgot the key in the lock! He bit his lower lip mischievously and walked to the door. He grabbed a book, ripped one page, and slipped it directly under the door’s knob. With a pen, he inserted it in the lock keyhole causing the key to fall on the paper! He slipped the paper back inside and held the key.

“Staying in jail was good for me” he giggled and opened the door carefully and slowly. He stepped out and could see the old woman in the kitchen downstairs. He was about to walk downstairs when he heard the sound of the heart monitor coming from his left. His curiosity told him to follow the sound so he did. The door wasn’t closed so he opened it. He gasped when he saw Jaerim in the bed. In his coma.

“Chaeyo-” he almost cried but as he looked closely he knew it wasn’t Chaeyoung.

‘Chaeyoung is more handsome’ he thought, he kept staring at him with parted lips.

“It’s amazing, right?” a rough voice from behind cut off Jeongyeon’s deep thoughts. The latter turned around and saw Jiyong for the first time. He was wearing a red velvet suit with his black hair swept up. Even his smell was expensive compared to everything related to Jeongyeon.

“He looks so much like Chaeyoung, it’s amazing, right?” he repeated.

“Who are you and who is he?” Jeongyeon responded.

“I am the one who kidnapped you and the one who is using your brother as my toy” Jiyong grinned.

“Why?” Jeongyeon raised his voice.

“This is Kim Jaerim. Chaeyoung is replacing him temporarily so” he muted a bit, “so he can continue the plan we started.”

“And what’s the plan?” Jeongyeon questioned.

“It’s none of your business.”

“And why I am here?”

“You are asking so much Jeongyeon” Jiyong stood closer to Jeongyeon, “You can’t run from here, I will let you walk around in the house now but trust me, if you do anything crazy or even think of running away, you will end up next to Jaerim” he threatened.

Jeongyeon nodded and watched Jiyong leave, “Is Chaeyoung okay?” he said before Jiyong was out the door.

Jiyong eyed him, “Yes, he is.”

Jeongyeon frowned and looked at Jaerim, “Hello my friend” he chuckled.

 

 

Chaeyoung’s POV

Few days passed…

I felt relieved that Sana now is letting me help her at work and she is actually taking my decisions seriously. I was sitting in my office reading some contracts and offers when Momo came in.

“You are busy these days” she said as she approached me.

“And you are not?” I sassed. She smirked and leaned on the table next to me.

“Today is Friday, the ceremony is tomorrow, are you ready?” She smirked.

“Hm?” I looked up at her.

She leaned in and rested her forehead on mine, “We will get rid of Sana and we will have everything, together.”

Momo… she is the planner. She is the one who was putting the papers around.

“Jaerim” she breathed, she sounded so hot that I had to yelp, “I miss you so much” she added as she was leaning in to kiss me when we flinched because of the door opening.

“Sana…” I got up.

“S- Sorry I should’ve knocked on the door, excuse me” She gasped, and turned around.

“Where are you going?” Momo grabbed my arm really tight but I was stronger than her, I pulled myself out of her grip and followed Sana who went back to her own office.

“Sana, I can explain I swear I didn’t do anything” I panicked.

Her hands were shaking and she was packing her stuff inside her bag, “Sana please believe me” I pleaded, “I’ve changed!”

As much as I tried, she didn’t look at me and left without saying any word. I went back to my office, I slammed the door behind me

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter