✓ Two

A Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sleeping.

That’s all I’ve done until Jiyong came and whispered something to me for me to open my eyes and he was smirking at me, “You can move now, but stay sleeping.”

“Where is she?” I asked.

“Who?” he said with his eyebrow up.

“Sana, she didn’t come today” I said trying not to sound too disappointed.

“She is not in Korea” He answered simply.

“EH? Where is she?” I questioned again.

“You are living the husband role already?” He joked.

“I am just asking.”

“Remember! No questions!” he warned, “Now close your eyes and check my acting.”

I closed my eyes and then I heard him calling the nurse who rushed to me and checked my eyes and heartbeat.

“HE MOVED HIS HAND!” he panicked. Indeed, he is a good actor. I did as he said and patted my finger on the bed and she saw me and called the doctor. It was the doctor that probably knows about Jiyong’s plan.

“You lost your memory, the hit was so hard to your head, understood?” The doctor said.

I nodded to his words, “did Jiyong bribe you?” I asked we were alone in the room.

He frowned and checked the IV, “I chose my priority.”

“Which is money?” I looked at him.

“Money is not everything young boy” He said, continuing to check the monitor.

“Money is everything doctor” I chuckled.

“This rule doesn’t apply to everyone, seeing my daughter smile is better than having millions of dollars. Money won’t redeem that smile if she disappears.”

I yelped and looked away, “If not with money, how could you sell your obeisance toward this profession?”

I can see the anger in his eyes and how I made him rage with my words.

“Don’t forget what we talked about, Sana’s family is coming now” he said and Jiyong came in. He told me that Jaerim’s parents died a long time ago and he doesn’t have siblings. I was sitting back on the bed when a slim guy wearing a black suit came in. His eyes were black and his stares are so intense and strict. He smiled with his smear lips.

“Jaerim, I don’t think you remember me. I am Minatozaki Yori your wife’s father.” He extended his hand for a handshake and I shook it. I didn’t have to fake that I was scanning him or trying to remember where I’ve seen him before “That accident was so sudden and unexpected the most important thing is that you are healthy now." He seemed friendly, unlike the woman that came in into my room after him. She was young, wearing a formal outfit. Knee-length skirt with a white shirt and black blazer. So chic. Her smile was so fake, anyone could notice it.

“I am Kwon Miyoung” she looked at Jiyong, “Jiyong’s mother.”

Kwon? So, he is using her last name?

“I didn’t know that you were coming” said Yori.

“How can I not greet Jaerim?” She responded coldly.

“Nice to meet you Miyoung” I smiled. But I felt weird. Her smile and eyes were giving me some weird stares so I avoided them. I bet that this family is full of mysteries and secrets.

“Uhm my wife, why she didn’t come?” I asked and the three of them gave me the weirdest look, Miyoung laughed.

“Waaah! You are asking for her? The accident really made you lose your mind” She said with a small chuckle.

I was confused… What is the relationship between Jaerim and Sana?

“Let’s let him rest!” Jiyong cut her off, “The doctor said that he can come out after few days.”

Yori nodded and eventually left along with Miyoung.

“You will make me stressed” said Jiyong.

“WHAT? I am her husband! It’s normal if I asked about her!” I defended.

“It’s normal for the normal married couples” He smirked.

“So, Sana and I share an abnormal relationship?” I raised my eyebrow.

“I will let you discover it yourself!” he patted my shoulder and left me confused.

I rested my head on the headboard behind me. Since I am in a VIP room, the bed is a king sized one and the TV is 64’.

I was watching a random TV show about idols when a girl with blonde hair came in. She was wearing a tight green blouse with jeans and converse “Jaeriiiiim” she yelled a bit. Her voice is so cute like her face and especially her eyes and damn… Her s are huge.

“I am Hirai Momo, your best friend, and secretary” she explained.

Jaerim, you … Everyone around you is good looking.

“Welcome” I said confusingly.

“I am mad that you won’t remember our days together but I am ready to remind you and create more memories with you” She smiled.

“O…kay?” I sat properly, “I am curious about few things.”

“Ask me whatever you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter