✓ Fifteen

A Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person's Pov

Momo somehow enjoyed her date with Jeongyeon more than she expected. Jeongyeon was so gentle, nice and funny that she realized those qualities was all she's actually looking for a guy. She remembers that night only thinking about him until she fell asleep. She still continues her affair with Jaerim but every time they are in the middle of their hot sessions, an image of Jeongyeon would always flash through her mind that she can't control herself wanting Jeongyeon to be the one who's touching her. And it always sends her to the edge just by thinking of it. Is she falling for that guy now? Well, she doesn't know or maybe she's just afraid to admit it. Either way, she knows she couldn't ignore the butterflies inside her stomach whenever Jeongyeon is making an eye-contact with her everytime they are talking to each other.

bbzzzz.... bzzzz...

The vibration of her phone that was on her table caught Momo's attention. Jaerim has sent her a message popped out as the screen illuminated.

From: Jaerim

Come to Jiyong's office this instant baby.

Momo got up from her seat and leave her office. She headed straight to the top floor where Jiyong's office is located. She's walking with heavy steps while pondering if she still wants to be part of their side. Her initial intention when she cooperated with them was solely to get Jaerim all for herself. But it's different now, whatever she feels for the latter is nothing but pure lust and she's certain that it's not the kind of relationship she really wants for herself.

Nevertheless, she proceeded to open the door and come into the office. Jaerim welcomed her by wrapping his hand around her waist and kissing her neck while he guides her to the couch. Jaerim made her sit on his lap with her back to him and kissed her nape. They were always like this whenever they had a private meeting but Momo is starting to become uncomfortable now. Jiyong was sitting like a king on his throne with Taeyang in his right side on his own couch. He clapped his hand to get Jaerim's attention before he began to speak.

"Alright, do you guys know why tomorrow will be so special?" Jiyong asked as he clasped his hands and put it under his chin while grinning.

"The ceremony will be tomorrow, right?" Momo answered with a question as well although she's well-aware what will truly happen.

"Right Momo-ssi. And it's the day where I will become the CEO of this big company since..." Jiyong paused a bit, "it's also the day my lovely sister will die." He smirked.

"Are you sure the sniper is highly-skilled? I want him to end it quickly so that there's more time for us to celebrate!" Jaerim laughed.

"Of course of course," Jiyong nods assertively. "We all want the same thing. Just do your job and make sure those dirt-poor s don't hinder our plan." He added while throwing an evil smile to everyone.

 

 

Sana just got home from her work after a long tiring day. She ensured everything is perfect for tomorrow's event before she finally calls it a day to have some rest. Jaerim told her he's going to meet one of their business partners so she has to go home alone, as if she cares. Sana is laying on her bed after she had a quick shower and she's staring at a certain photo on her phone for a while. It was the picture with Chaeyoung, Dahyun and Jeongyeon that she took when they were at Dahyun's house. She zoomed in Chaeyoung's face to familiarize all his features.

"He's way more handsome than Jaerim." Sana thought. She misses the person who's been clouding her mind the whole day. She badly wants to go to Dahyun's house again, hoping that she can spend more time with Chaeyoung but she couldn't find any reason for going there without being too obvious. She's frequently visiting the house lately since Chaeyoung invited her to come back last week and she still can't get enough of it. And she's curious as to why she still hasn't got a message from Chaeyoung all day. It's not like the guy was required to text her every day, but she already became used to Chaeyoung's texts. He always checks on her, whether she already ate or if she got home safe. However, she doesn't get any of it today and she's starting to get mad thinking of the possibility that Chaeyoung already found another girl who's younger, more beautiful and not yet married. She knows she's kinda overthinking now but what else could it be for Chaeyoung not to spare her even a single call or text? She kept thinking of all the what if's until she fell asleep irritably.

 

It was already past 1 in the afternoon when Momo woke up. She felt a heavy arm around her waist and realized that Jaerim and her had a few good rounds last night. It was amazing but she was only thinking about Jeongyeon the whole time. She puts Jaerim's arm beside her and got up to put on her clothes. Momo remembers the ceremony and somehow she doesn't want Sana to die. She admits she was just blinded by lust and money to agree on Jiyong's plan before. However, she finally realized that she doesn't want to work with the wrong people now. And she has to make a move before it's too late. There's only one person inside her mind that she could trust, Jeongyeon.

 

Momo sent Jeongyeon a message to meet her as soon as possible. But it's been already a couple of hours and she still hasn't gotten a reply. She tried to call him but the line was dead. It's also a couple of hours more before the ceremony would start and to make it worst, Jaerim was awake now. He asked Momo why she seemed so concentrated on her phone, thankfully Momo managed to easily dive

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter