✓ Fourteen

A Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third person's POV

When Jaerim and Sana returned to the mansion, Sana sped to her room. She didn’t understand why Jaerim kept getting in the way of her and Chaeyoung. He was free to be with whoever he wanted, but Sana was not allowed to be close to Chaeyoung.

“You and Chaeyoung seem pretty friendly now” Jaerim said walking into the room.

“So what if we are?” Sana scoffed. Jaerim indeed will never change.

“Just because we are working with him, does not mean that you have to be so close to each other.”

Jaerim laid on the bed and Sana went to the shower. When Sana got out the shower, Jaerim was already sleeping. She was relieved that he was asleep so that she did not have to interact with him. As soon as she lied down, Jaerim moved closer to her and put his hand on her waist. He kissed her cheek and cuddled up in the crook of her neck. Sana slowly fell asleep, pretending and imagining that Jaerim was Chaeyoung lying next to her.

 

The Next Day…

Everyone was back at the warehouse. They had all just come from the company while Chaeyoung stayed home all day, bored since he couldn’t be seen by Jiyong. He was so happy to see them, he rushed to the door like a little kid but stopped when he saw Jaerim holding Sana’s hand as they walked in.

“Hey bro!” Jeongyeon said ruffling Chaeyoung’s hair, walking past him into the house. Dahyun followed behind, giving him a fake punch in his stomach.

She noticed him staring at Jaerim, “Hey, you know he is just doing that to get to you. She likes you more than him, don’t worry” She smiled at Chaeyoung and pulled him into the living room. Sana sat on the couch next to Chaeyoung, but Jaerim came and sat next to her, pulling her towards him. She glared at Jaerim and moved away a little so she could be closer to Chaeyoung.

“So, how was work today everyone?” Chaeyoung said only looking at his brother and Dahyun.

“Good, I made friends with some of Sana’s security, they are really nice!” Dahyun said.

“It was ok. Momo doesn’t seem to fond of my presence, but she will come around” Jeongyeon winked.

“I bet she won’t” Jaerim interrupted, not even looking up from his phone, “you don’t seem like her style. It is better to keep your distance from her.”

Jeongyeon rolled his eyes, “I am everyone’s style. She will like me in no time.” Jaerim noticed Sana moving her hand closer to Chaeyoung’s so he put his arm around her shoulder and made her lean her head on him. Chaeyoung glared and got up from the couch abruptly.

“I am going to get groceries for dinner, anyone wants to join?” Chaeyoung said, looking at Sana.

“I will come!” Sana jumped up from the couch, she just wants to be with chaeyoung as she sincerely... missed him. Jaerim grabbed her hand, stopping her.

“Well, then I will tag along too. It will fun with the three us” Jaerim smirked. Eventually, they arrived at the store. Chaeyoung grabbed a cart and handed Sana the list.

“These are the things we need. Will you check them off for me as we get them?” Chaeyoung smiled at Sana warmly, holding onto her hand as he gave her the paper.

“Uh-um” Jaerim coughed, “Let’s get this stuff quickly and get out of here. I still have things to do. And this place is disgusting and I am bored” he whined and whined

They walked around and got the groceries. The entire time Jaerim kept trying to kiss and hug Sana. Chaeyoung was trying hard not be affected by them, he hated seeing Sana in another man’s arms. While she kept pushing Jaerim away and walking close to Chaeyoung which in the other hand, pissed Jaerim off.

“Oh wow! Are you two twins?” A random woman in the line behind them asked.

“Haha he wishes” Jaerim replied.

“No ma’am, we are just friends” Chaeyoung smiled at the woman.

“What’s it to you anyway?” Jaerim rolled his eyes at the woman, continuing to play on his phone.

“Sorry about him. We just get that often” Chaeyoung bowed to the woman, as they approached the counter for check out. “Do you always have to be so mean. She was just asking a question” he turned to Jaerim.

Jaerim ignored him and kept looking at his phone. Sana stared at the two men in front of her, she knew now the difference between them and why she fell for chaeyoung the humble and kind guy while jaerim is always grumpy and emotionless.They eventually paid and left the store, heading back to the house.

 

 

As soon as they got out, Jaerim went into the house not even helping with the groceries' bags.

Chaeyoung noticed Sana trying to help but he took the bags from her hands, “Go inside, I got it.”

“I can help-”

“No, you don’t have to lift a finger. I will get them, just go in and rest, you had a long day at work” He smiled at her.

Jaerim came out of the house, “I am leaving. Sana, let’s go, I will drop you off at the mansion.”

“She can stay here for dinner. I will bring her home tonight” Chaeyoung said defensively.

“Yeah, I will be fine here Jaerim. Go ahead without me.” Sana assured. "and we need to talk about work and our plan" she lied.

“Fine” Jaerim rolled his eyes, then went towards

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter