✓ Eleven

A Stranger
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jae…rim?” Jeongyeon stuttered while walking to him. Jaerim glared at Jeongyeon making him freeze.

“Who are you and where am I?” Jaerim looked around the room.

Jeongyeon kept staring at him blankly, he really looks like Chaeyoung but meaner and sharper than him.

“First, you need to calm down. You just woke up from a coma, you have been sleeping for almost two months now” Jeongyeon informed him.

Jaerim looked around, scanning the room with frowned eyebrows… The nurse that’s taking care of him gasped when she saw him. She asked Jeongyeon to wait outside until she checked him fully. After few minutes, she came out and Jeongyeon came in holding a tracksuit.

“You can wear this” he placed it on the bed. Jaerim looks calmer than before, “I can wait outside, or do you want my help?”

“I can help myself, just leave me alone.”

Jeongyeon compiled and waited outside but the door swung open after less than five minutes, “I want to know where am I!” said Jaerim as he walked around. Jeongyeon was in a state of shock, the guy just woke up from a coma and he is already walking but his steps are heavy. Jeongyeon was able to catch him when Jaerim almost collapsed, he sat him on a chair he found in the small corridor.

“You need to rest Jaerim” Jeongyeon suggested warmly.

“Who are you? And why do you know my name?” Jaerim glared.

“I will tell you everything but let’s go back to your room” Jeongyeon said helping Jaerim up.

The two headed to Jaerim’s room where he sat on the bed with Jeongyeon in front of him. He was staring deeply at him, the eyes, nose and lips and all his details look like Chaeyoung except for the mean stares and moles that Chaeyoung has.

“Speak!” Jaerim demanded.

“Okay, so my name is Jeongyeon. We were both kidnapped by a guy called Jiyong-”

Jaerim chuckled, “Jiyong, I know him he is my brother-in-law.”

“Yeah and my brother who resembles you is…” Jeongyeon muted a bit, “Living as you…”

 

 

 

Jaerim’s eyebrows almost reached his forehead, “he is what?” he clinched his fist.

“Living as you and Jiyong is keeping me here so he can use me to threaten Chaeyoung. But I think we can try to run away from Jiyong’s dirty hands, right? He used you and me and my brother, he is a bad guy and we should beat him” Jeongyeon spoke up.

Jaerim dozed off then looked back at Jeongyeon’s eyes, “Cool, let’s try to escape then” he said blankly.

“Sure! We can do it Jaerim, I am sure!” Jeongyeon was excited and optimistic but Jaerim was just cold and calm, “I will let you rest now” he left with a smiling face. He can’t believe that he finally might leave this sick place and meet his brother again.

Jaerim laughed and shook his head, “Stupid guy you think that I will team up with you against Jiyong” he looked at himself in the mirror, “I need to leave soon… I have to.”

Meanwhile

 

 

 

Dahyun came to meet me in my office, “You couldn’t find them?” I yelled a bit at her.

“Dude! Relax! I told you I found the house but man the security is insane! There are more than sixteen bodyguards around the house and even on the roof!”

“I am worried about Jeongyeon” Chaeyoung ruffled his hair.

“Don’t worry, he is healthy” Dahyun reassured him again.

“How do you know?” I panicked.

She yawned and looked at me blankly, “I’ve seen him hanging out around the house and he was talking to some bodyguards.”

A sigh of relief left my mouth when I heard this.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter