nocturne

nocturne
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

     sana awoke to dahyun clenching on the fabric of the loose-fitting t-shirt that was currently bunched around her waist.

 

     sana knew dahyun was sleeping, but couldn’t help but to sadly glance at her, as she seemed to be in the midst of another rather terrifying nightmare. the fingers around her waist clenched even tighter, and dahyun let out a barely audible mumble that seemed to be somewhere in between a cry and a gasp.

 

     sana let her fingers tangle in dahyun’s hair, and pressed soft kisses to the sleeping girl’s forehead, which was scrunched in distress.

 

     sana’s other hand pulled dahyun’s sleeping form closer to hers, and she wrapped the younger girl in a loving embrace that made dahyun seem to disappear within sana.

 

     sana’s fingers combed through dahyun’s hair as she let her ride out the rest of her nightmare. the love sana felt for the other girl was so consuming that she never minded comforting dahyun in the middle of the night, and this was not the first time it had happened.

 

...

 

     it started a few months ago, the methodical and unquestioned event(s) of sana comforting dahyun in the middle of the night. the height and terror of the “thrill walk” in switzerland that the other girls so seemed to enjoy had haunted dahyun since it had ended.

 

     rationally, she knew that there was no reason

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter