Meet Me

Lets Keep it Hidden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

“Are you sure you’re doing this?” Taehyung asks me once again, I told him that im going to pass a note to Yeri once we bump each other today after the music show.

 

 

“I have no choice, I mean you guys were pretty slow trying to get Irene and Seulgi’s attention.” I said as i crumble the paper keep it on my fist, I should remember to pass this note.

 

 

“I told you we’re on our way, I mean you know Irene looks kinda scary sometimes. You’re risking everything here, what if someone saw you passing a note to her?” He keeps on walking back and forth with his hands on his head like he got a bad headache.

 

“That’s the reason why I told you right? And Namjoon knows it too he’ll cover me.” I said patting his shoulder so that he can chill a bit.

 

 

 

-

 

The show ended everyone is filling the stage up, Bangtan won and know some of them were celebrating. But there’s one guy who’s waiting for his chance. He keeps on staring which direction she’s going.

 

“Please walk this way, walk this way.” He murmurs , Namjoon is blocking him from behind while Seokjin is saying thank you together with Suga.

 

Yeri look at his way wondering why he keeps on staring at her, at first she was trying to break the eye contact afraid that the camera might catch them.

 

“Move, we’re going to leave.” Joy said pushing her  towards Jungkook’s direction

 

“B-but why?” She asks 

 

“We’re going to have prerecorded performance for next week.” Joy answered.

 

Left with no choice she walks towards him, getting push by the other idols. 

 

Jungkook on the other side sighed in relief knowing that she’s going to pass him and he can finally give it to her.

 

When Yeri finally passed towards him he took her right hand and quickly inserted the note. He then continue moving before she could look at him.

 

Yeri left the stage confuse on what just happened, she went inside their dressing room with just her big sisters inside. 

 

“I think I just got passed a note by someone.” She said, stiffly standing over the door with a big smile on her face.

 

The girls squeals as they know what it means. They started rounding around her forcing her to open the note.

 

“Open it! Did you read it already?” Joy asked with a mocking voice, she’s already thinking of every good looking guys who performed today.

 

“Where is it from? Is it from a guy?” Irene asked concerned maybe someone’s making fun of the youngest.

 

“What group is it from?” Wendy asked getting to the point already.

 

All of their eyes are now stick on Yeri waiting for her to spill it. Bitting her lower lip trying to stop herself from smiling so bright she closed her eyes and covered her cheeks with both of her han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter