Peach (Taohun)

Aurora
Please log in to read the full chapter

Based on that video where a man wakes up after surgery and hitts on his own wife

 

 

Tao is currently sitting in the infirmary next to the bed Sehun is sleeping in. An hour ago during a Quidditch match the younger had been chasing after the Snitch, only to fly directly into a Bludger. Tao had watched with horrified eyes as his best friend fell from his broom and landed painfully onto the Quidditch pitch.

 

The Slytherin had yet to wake up. Yixing, an older Hufflepuff who helps out in the infirmary, had patched Sehun up and put him to sleep with a spell. He told Tao that the other would be fine, though he may be a bit disoriented and amnesiac when he wakes up. Of course he trusts Yixing but he can't help being worried for Sehun.

 

He reaches out to take the other's hand into his, to his surprise Sehun stirs and grips his hand back. Tao watches as his friend slowly wakes up, stretching his long limbs first before slowly cracking his eyes open.

 

“Sehun?”, he asks quietly, remembering Yixing's words and watching the other's reaction.

 

The Slytherin looks around confusedly then turns his head to look at Tao. He blinks a few times, eyes slowly starting to focus. Tao smiles warmly at him and waits patiently for the other to regain his bearings.

 

“Sehunnie, do you remember anything?”

 

The other looks around again with confused eyes, taking in his surroundings.

 

“I-I don't really know...I think I fell off my broom?”, he says in an unsure voice.

 

After some seconds he locks his gaze back onto Tao. Taking this as his cue to talk, the Hufflepuff squeezes the other's hand ressuringly.

 

“You were hit by a Bludger during a Quidditch match. Yixing fixed you, but the sleeping spell he put onto you leaves you a bit confused after waking up.”

 

Please log in to read the full chapter