Chocolate bar sorting (Jongho)

Aurora
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

 

They have been standing around for at least two hours now. His parents had told him that it was going to be fun but the only thing he's feeling right now is how much his feet hurt from all the standing. Why can't the sorting hat hurry up a bit more? Is that too much to ask?

Minho looked over all the other first years waiting to be sorted into their respective house. They must be at least a hundred people, some of them he recognizes from the train ride and the train station. At the Hufflepuff table he sees Jinki and Junmyeon whom he befriended on the train ride, since they all sat in the same compartment, they were both already sorted before him.

Wouldn't it have been wiser to get two sorting hats for this mass of people? At this rate it would take hours before he could sit down and eat something.

Thinking about food and sitting around, when he looks over to the tables with the older and already sorted students he can see some eyeing the empty plates impatiently and he totally understands them. He wonders if there will be a lot of food. Well there must be if they want to feed all the teenagers here. And he himself is still a growing boy, if he wants to get even taller (than he already is) then he needs to eat a lot.

 

Thinking about food, his stomach just has to give a small rumble and the throbing in his feet and knees just reminds him more of his current demise. Looking back to the sorting hat, he can see a girl, Amber-something if he remembers correctly, arguing with the sorting hat. If the damned hat keeps going at this rate, they won't be finished until tomorrow morning. Wouldn't it have been smarter to at least let them all sit down on the benches??? Up front Amber is still discussing with the sorting hat, talking about how she dared it to pull 'another Harry Potter move'.

 

He is hungry and a hungry Minho isn't a happy Minho. The first thing he is going to do when it's his turn with the sorting hat would be teling that damned thing ho-

A small tap on his shoulder interrupts his dark thoughts. When he looks over to see who it is he comes face to face with a slightly shorter boy looking up to him. He has warm brown eyes that are looking expectantly at him and Minho is so absorbed in the chocolate orbes that he misses what the boy said to him.

 

"E-excuse me, can you repeat that?", he asks, feeling slightly embarressed of himself. The boy just gives him a small patient smile and takes his hand. Minho momentarily forgets his throbbing feet and empty stoma

Please log in to read the full chapter