Home

Home

ICan't you stay with me? Just for a night? Just one night? It's all you have to spare for me... Just for one night.

 

 

It was hard for Yuri to accept the fact that Jessica is breaking up with her, she was her life, her light through the darkness. It crushed her to see that Jessica was with him, that she can't do anything but just looked at them from afar. Well, it's not Jessica's fault if she fall out of love. Maybe she really isn't good enough for her.  It was the fact, that she's not good enough for her. She should've love her more, showed her affection to her. She doesn't know why but she tried her best to give anything for Jessica, maybe she's really not that good enough for her.

 

 

She really tried her best, but it was that Jessica is really in love with him. She can't do anything about it. It hurts her, realizing that Jessica doesn't love her anymore...No, Jessica did never love her from the start. She should've known but what can she do? She's to blind to see anything. She's too in love with Jessica. They say Love is blind, well, they really are right. 

 

 

 

 

"Yuri...L-Let's break up..." Those words rang into her head like a broken disc. She looked at the girl and smiled nervously, thinking that it was just a joke.

 

 

"Hahaha, Sica yah that's funny...really.." She awkwardly laugh, still feeling the nervousness inside her.  Jessica held her hand tightly and stared at her eyes,  meaning of what she said. She started feeling afraid of what Jessica is saying.

 

 

"Yuri-ah...I-I'm not joking. I really mean it...Let's just break up. This relationship isn't really working for us anymore... I-" Jessica tried to explain but Yuri cutted her off. She still doesn't want to believe what she's saying. Thinking that Jessica was just fooling her around.

 

 

"Sica stop joking around me...I already know your antics! Hah, you really got me there huh..." She tried shrugging Jessica off but then Jessica already grab her hand.

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah...You literally know that I'm in love with him? Right? That's why I'm breaking up with you. We can't keep this up anymore, it's the best for us. I'll just keep hurting you if we still keep this up..."  Jessica explained but then Yuri suddenly hugged her from the waist, burying her head onto the girl's stomach.

 

"Sica...you can't do this to me. Please...you can't leave me. Please, I'm sorry if I did something wrong but  please don't leave me.." Yuri pleaded as she buried her head onto the girl's waist. Jessica looked at Yuri sadly as she caressed Yuri's head softly.

 

 "Yuri...I think it's really time for us to break up. I'm already in love with someone else. It's the best for us, You'll find someone who'll love you unconditionally and it's not me..."Jessica said softly, she doesn't want to see Yuri cry but what she's doing right now is totally the opposite. Yuri stayed still at her position. Still hugging Jessica. Her eyes b with tears, wetting Jessica's dress.

 

 

"Please Sica, please...don't leave me...I need you.. " Yuri pleaded, clutching Jessica's shirt. Jessica just sighed and hugged Yuri's head, and caressing her hair. Jessica began tearing up by the sight of Yuri, crying.

 

 

"I-I'm sorry Yuri-ah...But it's for the best. I'll  just keep hurting you if you stay, and it will hurt me too knowing that I've hurt you."

 

 

 

"I don't want to...It's okay if you're hurting. I'm already used to it. It will hurt me more knowing that you left me or you're leaving me.. It's okay if you're hurting me, because I love you..."Yuri said almost choking in her tears. Those words made Jessica tear up more. 

 

It hurts Jessica too, after being with Yuri for years she grew attached to her, she can't help but fall in love with someone. She loved Yuri. She remembered those times that they would cuddle in Yuri's apartment, or with Yuri sneaking out to her house just to see her. Yuri never did anything wrong, she treats her like a princess every time they're together. Yuri is an ideal girl for everyone, everything was going fine until she met Taecyeon. She didn't mean to fall for him, but then things changed. They started as friends until they got into something more. She would always make an alibi just to see Taecyeon, Yuri was clueless that time, she doesn't know what's going on and Jessica felt guilty about it but what can she do? She's in love with him. They continued their affair till' now. She knows that Yuri knew about her and Taecyeon, Yuri just pretended not to be hurt. She loves Jessica with all her heart. 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry Yuri-ah... But this is for the best..."Jessica said while crying, she then wiped her tears and cupped Yuri's face, wiping her tears. She then smiled sadly at her.

 

 

"Sica...Please stay with me... Just stay with me..please just this night..Just stay with me.." Yuri begged as she clutched Jessica's hands. Jessica's heart swell when she sees Yuri in this kind of state, Jessica sighed.

 

 

"Okay...Just for tonight. I'll stay..." Jessica hugged Yuri as she sat beside her. Yuri hugged Jessica like her life was depending on it. She buried her head on Jessica's shoulder. They stayed like that for a while until they felt sleepy. Jessica tuck Yuri's hair behind her ear and stared at the tears-stained face of Yuri.

 

 

"Let's sleep? Let's go to bed now.." They went to Yuri's bedroom and tucked theirselves in. Yuri held Jessica in her arms, she never want to let her go, not today, not tonight and if it's possible, not ever. She doesn't want to close her eyes, because she knows after morning, Jessica would be gone. She doesn't want the night to end, so that Jessica would stay in her arms forever. She held Jessica tightly and smelled the girl's scent.

 

 

"Good night Yuri-ah..." 

 

 

"Goodnight Sica...I love you.." Even though it's hard for her to say good night, she still did it.

 

 

For Yuri, it's not a good night for her, and there would never be a good morning tomorrow for her.  Yuri felt her eye lids getting heavy. Until they fell asleep on each other's arms.

 

 

***

Yuri woke up as the sun ray hits her eyes, blinding her sight. She groaned, she then tried to feel the warmth of Jessica's hand but there was no sign of it, it was missing. She knew this would happen, she knew that after last night, there would be no her.

 

***

 

Jessica sure was selfish, she hurt Yuri and she's guilty on herself. She tried her best on loving Yuri but she can't, she knows her  heart belongs to him now. Yes, she was in love with Yuri, she loved Yuri.   If she loved Yuri then why can't she love her again? Why can't she fall for her again?

 

She woke up feeling her eyes sore, tears stained her face after crying last night. She found herself in Yuri's arms, hugging her tightly by the waist with her head on Yuri's chest. She turned to face Yuri and stared at Yuri's tears-stained face. She smiled sadly, cupping Yuri's cheeks she caressed her and gave her a kiss on her forehead.

 

 

I'm sorry Yuri-ah...But this is for the best, I don't want to keep hurting you...Even though I'm already hurting you more...

 

 

 

Jessica carefully removed the girl's arm on her waist as she stood up, trying not to wake the girl into her deep slumber. She stared at the sleeping figure on the bed and smiled. She gave Yuri one last kiss on her lips before going out, she decided to cook Yuri a breakfast even though her cooking skills is not good, she tried cooking a simple omelette and a fried rice. After she's done, she took her things and placed it inside her bag and got out.

 

 

She left Yuri with a heavy feeling inside her heart, mixed emotions, and guiltness eating her insides. She closed her eyes feeling a lone tear escaped her eyes, falling from her cheeks. after that she went to him.  They live in together, she would always go into his house where they would cuddle  and make love. He love her too, they were on the same page and it made her happy knowing that they love each other, he promised her that he would make her the happiest woman in the world, that they would live in together and they would make their own family. A family, it was a complicated word but he still promised that they would live happily together. A week passed and Yuri is still sending her messages of 'How are you's?' 'Did you eat yet?' 'Hi's and Hello's'...   she ignored the messages that Yuri is giving her, she doesn't want to have any connections with Yuri, knowing that she left her, guilt is eating her alive but Yuri still held a special place in her heart. Yuri would be there to come and fetch her after her work but she would decline Yuri's offer, she know's she's being selfish but she just want Yuri to give up on her, she wants Yuri to move on and be with someone that will love her unconditionally and it's not her.

 

"Sica... I know that you hate me but it's just I still care for you. Let me drive you home, you know that there's no cab at this hour."

 

 

 

"No, Yuri... Taecyeon said that he's on his way now so don't bother to drive me home. I already have Taecyeon." Jessica said as she stared at her watch repeatedly, waiting for him. Yuri's been bugging her for three hours already, and she's been waiting for him three hours already too. 

 

 

"Sica-ah you've been saying that for the past few hours already, come on get inside my car and I'll drive you home. I'm not going to kidnap you so don't be scared..." Yuri said softly. Jessica bit her lip as she stared at her watch. She's been waiting for him an hour ago and he still wouldn't show up. She already texted him a bunch of messages but he didn't reply to any of them. She wants to give into Yuri already but her pride wouldn't stop bugging her mind. She still don't understand why Yuri cares for her if all she have done is hurt Yuri. instead of hating her, Yuri still cares for her just like when they were still together.

 

Jessica bit her lip and stared at Yuri's eyes.

 

"O-Okay, I'll let you drive me home...."

 

Yuri smiled widely when Jessica agreed to her. She quickly went to open the passenger's seat for Jessica. It made Jessica's heart swell knowing that she's still the gentlewoman after she left her, still caring and sweet. After they got inside her car Yuri drove her home, the whole trip was just an awkward silence, nobody said a word to each other. The atmosphere is still awkward for them. Until she breaks the silence by asking Yuri a question.

 

 

 

"Yuri...Why are you doing this? Why do you still care for me? After all the pain that I caused you..You still..care for me." Jessica said softly, staring at Yuri's eyes on the front mirror of her car. Yuri stared at her and gave her a sad smile.

 

 

 

"Because I love you...That's why." It made Jessica tear up when she heard those words. She never knew she would be this selfish.

 

 

***

 

 

"Then who was that girl that you are with?! Huh?! Who is she?! Your friend?! Wow, I never thought that you can hug your friend like that way..."  Jessica yelled. Taecyeon just ruffled his hair in frustration.

 

 

"She was just my friend who just got home in here! I haven't seen her for years so that's why I hugged her like that! Jessica you're completely complicating little things, stop being like this." Jessica frowned of what he's saying, she completely glared at him coldly.

 

 

 

"And now I'm the one who's complicating things now?! Who wouldn't be jealous if you see your boyfriend hugging another girl?! Do you think any woman would like that? HUh?!" She spat back at him.

 

 

"Then stop being jealous! You're completely getting annoying when you're being like that!"

 

 

Jessica stared at him in disbelief, hung open as she stare at him completely in disbelief.

 

 

"You're unbelievable... Stop being Jealous huh. I have the right to be jealous if I want to! Are you stupid?!" Jessica yelled, she catching her breath from all the yelling she did.

 

 

"You don't have the right to be jealous because you're nothing! You're not a part of my life!"

 

Jessica stared at him, she bitterly laughed by his words. She quickly turn away from him and started walking away. Taecyeon ran towards Jessica and grabbed her hand.

 

 

"Jessi- baby I'm sorry I didn't mean to say  that I-" Jessica yanked her hand away and glared at him, with her teary eyes.

 

 

"Don't touch me!" She started walking away from him again and headed straight to their bedroom.

 

 

 

"Baby I'm sorry...I just got really frustrated and I'm not thinking straight when I said that. Please, I'm sorry baby." Taecyeon pleaded as he sat beside her, hugging her from her waist. Jessica just sighed and closed her eyes. 

 

 

 

"I'm sorry baby please....I'm really sorry. She was just a friend and nothing more...Please believe me, I would never lie to you." He pleaded to her once again. Jessica opened her eyes and sighed, before hugging him back.

 

 

"I'm sorry too...I just really got jealous, she was totally enjoying your hug earlier." Taecyeon cupped her face and kissed her lips.

 

 

"I would never cheat on you..." Taecyeon said, staring sincerely at her eyes as he  kissed her once again. The kiss grew more passionate until they both fell on the bed. 

 

 

"I love you baby..." Taecyeon said.

 

 

 

"I love you too.." She replied as they started kissing again, their kissing turns into something more. Moans and groans were heard that day.

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

After the passed few months Yuri is still giving her affection, by sending her flowers and some other stuffs. Since Yuri's giving her too much stuffs she wanted to clear things with Yuri by talking to her in personal.

 

 

 

 

"Yes Sica? Why did you want to meet me? Is there something you want?"Yuri  said as she placed down the coffee on the table and stared at her.

 

 

 

"Yuri...I'm here to clear things between us..." She said, Yuri frowned at  her, knowing that it was about them she moved her head closer to Jessica and listened at her carefully.

 

"W-what is it?" Yuri asked nervously. Jessica just sighed.

 

 

 

"Yuri-ah you have to stop sending me gifts...It's too much.  I can't accept it, you're just wasting your money on me..."

 

 

 

"It's not a waste Sica... It's just I'm showing my affection towards you...Like a friend."

 

 

 

"A friend? Who gives a friend some flowers, chocolates, and some other expensive stuffs? Come on Yuri, you know that  I already have someone. We're over remember?" Yuri just hung her head low as she listened to what Jessica is saying to her.

 

 

 

 

"I still love you Sica... I still can't accept the fact that we're over... Everyday when I wake up, the first thing that I'll think about is you, but then I'll realize that you're not mine anymore...It just breaks my heart. I tried moving on, I even tried hating you but I just can't...I still love you so much..I tried moving on by meeting with any other girl but everytime I kiss them, they would always emind me of you." Jessica was touched about what Yuri said, but mixed with guiltness. She doesn't know Yuri would be like that when she left her. It was her fault though, she can't blame her.

 

 

 

"I'm sorry Yuri... I just- I tried loving you again but my heart really belongs to him. I'm so thankful that you have been part of my life, thank you for loving me too... I appreciate the things you're giving me but you need to stop too..You're too precious Yuri and you know that. But you have to move on, you need to move on. You can't be stuck by being in love with me... You need someone Yuri, someone who will love you and cherish you.." Jessica said softly while staring at Yuri's eyes, the girl just turn her head away with tears falling down from her cheeks.

 

 

"It's hard Sica...But I'll try to. I won't bug you anymore...I'll stop sending you any gifts anymore..." Jessica sadly smiled at Yuri.

 

 

"But I can't promise that I can move on... It's really hard for me to." Yuri explained.

 

 

 

"Okay then...but please try to move on okay?" Jessica said and Yuri gave her a nod. She stood up and hugged Yuri, patting her back.

 

 

 

"Thank you then, I hope you understand...But we can still be friends." They stayed hugging for a few minutes until Yuri finally broke the hug and stared at Jessica.

 

 

"Sica? "

 

 

"Hmm?"

 

 

 

"Please always remember that I'll always be there for you when you need me...O-okay? You can call me if you have any pr-problems.. You...you can always comeback home" Yuri said and Jessica just stayed mum.

 

 

 

 

 

***

 

It's been a week since she and Yuri talked, Yuri stopped sending her stuffs. She doesn't know why but she missed the time where she would find flowers on her table with a note. She should feel happy but why does it feel like something's missing.

 

Her relationship  with Taecyeon is getting better, still having their little fights but they would get over it after. And she felt more tired for the past few days, morning sickness and vomitting would bother her every morning. She does know why she's getting this symptoms but needs to be sure if she's right about it. She bought a pregnancy test at the store earlier, and she's testing it now. She placed the paper bag on the table and took the PT. She then headed to the comfort room, after a few minutes she got out and waited for the result. 

 

She felt nervous, she still don't know what would happen if she happens to be pregnant, she's just a 23-year old girl for god's sake. And she still don't know what her parents would say if she got pregnant. After waiting for a few minutes Jessica took the PT and stared at it. Her hands clamped into when she stared at the result, two lines were shown at the little white rectangular thing. She doesn't know what to feel but what she's feeling right now is joy, fear, and shocked. She still don't know how Taecyeon would react and how she will tell her parents and sister that she's pregnant.

 

 

 

---

 

"You're what?!" The man's loud voice boomed inside the room, making her flinch. Taecyeon pinched the bridge of his nose with his eyes close. Jessica just hung her head low, she's dissapointed of his reaction, she thought he would be happy but no, instead of being happy here he is yelling at her.

 

 

"You do know that we're  still young right?! Didn't you take pills when we have ?! You do know that I'm a busy man right?! And I don't have any money to support that child, I'm still not ready!" His words were like a venom entering her body, spreading at her system that makes her feel sick. She didn't know he could be this selfish.

 

 

"You don't have the right to blame me for being pregnant, If you don't want our baby then I'll be the one that would take care of him/her!"

 

 

"No, I'll give you money, abort that thing. It's still a week old so it's the best to do it early before that thing starts growing." He said sternly, Jessica stared at him in disbelief, she did not know he would be this heartless to kill an innocent creature, especially since it's his child. 

 

 

 

"Do you know how you sound right now? Huh?! It's your child Taecyeon, our child! It's your own blood and flesh! How can you just say that I should abort our baby?! I didn't know you would be this heartless, you're unbelievable!" Jessica yelled with her teary eyes.

 

 

 

 

"You know that's it's not that the right time to bring that thing here! We're  too young to be parents and that thing is just a burden to us if we keep that thing! You know it Jessica, and I'm not that rich to pay for that thing's expense! Abort that thing!"

 

 

 

"You ing monster, you don't have any sympathy do you? If you don't want our baby then you, I'll take care of him/her. Didn't know that you would be this selfish, you're a ing coward, you can't even take the responsibilty to be his/her father. I'm tired of  your ing attitude, we're through!" Jessica yelled loudly before grabbing her bag and heading out. She doesn't know where to go, she still haven't told her parents and sister about it.  She didn't know where she is but her feet brought her to a familiar house. She then knocked on the door carefully.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri woke up by the sudden knock on her door, she don't have any idea who would visit her at this hour but she still stood up and went to the door.

 

 

"I'm coming!" Yuri opened the door, once she opened it her eyes widen to see the sudden visitor in her house. She saw a crying Jessica at her door.

 

 

"Y-Yuri..." Jessica mumbled before throwing herself at the girl, tackling Yuri into a hug, she sobbed at Yuri's shoulder while her head snuggled into Yuri's neck. 

 

 

"Jessica...Why are you crying? Did something happen? Come on let's get you inside, it's cold." Yuri said as she patted the crying girl's back. As they got inside she placed Jessica onto the couch and patted her back, comforting her.

 

 

 

"Jessica, what happened? Why are you here?"

 

 

 

 

"Yuri... I-I'm pregnant..H-he didn't want o-our baby.  I d-don't have any place t-to g-go.." Yuri hugged Jessica and shushed her up.

 

 

"Don't cry Jessica... It's his loss, he doesn't deserve you..."

 

 

 

 

"Why are you st-still so k-kind to me a-after all t-that I-I have done t-to you? You shouldn't o-open the door f-for me. You should've just l-let me b-be o-outside...Aren't you tired of me?" Jessica choked in her tears, trying to explain. Yuri just smiled sadly at her, Yuri Jessica's hair and wiped the girl's tears.

 

 

 

 

"Didn't I say that I would still be here for you if you needed someone? You promised that you'll call me when you have any problems right? And please remember that I wouldn't grow tired of you..I would never grew tired of you..ever" Yuri said as she rub Jessica's back, trying to comfort her.

 

 

"Y-yeah...But w-why are you still so kind to me? Why?" Yuri  smiled and stare at Jessica's eyes sincerely.

 

 

"It's because I love you..."

 

She accepted Jessica whole, even though she hurt her countless times, Jessica would still comeback into her arms. It's where Jessica's real home is, it's at Yuri's arms.