Chapter 4

Love you secretly (May not update)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The party

Irene POV
Though I'm not very interested in attending, I must look my best tonight. Since the party's theme is "fairy white," I opted against heavy makeup to maintain an impression of innocence and friendliness. The last thing I want is to be mistaken for a witch.

My father called me from downstairs, letting me know Jennie had arrived.

I get up quickly and say farewell to my father by kissing him. The last thing my dad wanted was for me to get home late. Before getting into Jennie's car, I said, "Okay, Papa."

Jennie complimented my appearance, saying, "Wow, you're lovely with that makeup." "Oh, Jennie," I said as I waved my hand, "you look beautiful tonight, too." See, you look so pure and innocent in those outfits. "With our equal compliment, we both chuckle.

Seulgi POV
I returned from shopping and relaxed on the bed for a while because the party wasn't till later. In one instance, I overheard Seungwan on the phone with someone. The way he's frowning tells me this is a serious matter. He noticed me but paid me no mind. I just stopped caring and let things be. Perhaps he was calling to check in with his family members. Oh! Seungwan currently lives far from his family. His father has requested that he remain in Korea while the rest of his family returns to Canada. Honestly, I know very little about his family. But I know his family financially supports me after Seungwan helps me. For this reason, I never waste my money on anything that won't directly improve my life. I went to my room to relax.

It's time to get ready for the party after a good night's sleep. Attendees are asked to wear all-white or all-black attire for the celebration. The White Fairy is for the women, while the Black Knight is for the gents. That which Joy had purchased for me was what I wore. It was just a standard black satin shirt cut to flatter the physique. Since I often wear inexpensive, street-style clothing, the need to dress formally always felt a little strange. My shirt ends up tucked in only halfway. Then I carefully comb my jet-black hair, so it doesn't seem dorky. Joy specifically requested that I not wear it to her party tonight. I give the 'comma hair' style popular among modern idols a go, and it turns out nicely. I put on Joy's contact lenses and kept my glasses nearby in case I misplaced them.

As I waited in the living room for Seungwan, I noticed that he had come from his bedroom carrying his bags.

"Seul, I'm sorry, but I can't accompany you. My Canadian family has had an emergency. I need to go there, and after I've finished taking care of business, I'll be right back, " he said. He said, "I will drop you off at the party, but can you travel back by taxi?" I said, "It's okay, Seung. Family first, right?"
We use Seungwan's car. The car trip there is entirely silent. Since Seungwan became so fragile after making that phone call, he has run into serious trouble at home.

"Are you sure you want to attend this party?" Seungwan was curious. It jolted me out of my daydream, and I nodded in response to his question. "I'm sorry I won't be able to attend the party with you. This issue emerges out of nowhere. "And so on, he goes on. I gave him a kind grin in response. "Don't worry about it, Seung. It would be best if you continued your other duties at the moment. That's okay. I'll be alright for the night. Joy is something I have. Even if I can't stay away from Suho tonight, she can still come with me, "Saying this to Seungwan. It's clear that Seungwan felt sorry for me, but there wasn't much he could do.
In a little over an hour, we reach Suho's residence. Upon arriving at my destination, I bid farewell to Seungwan, who had driven me there. After that, his vehicle disappears into the night.

Before entering Suho's house, I sigh. As soon as I walked through the door, everyone's attention was on me. Perhaps my good looks caused their shock, but a few others around me let out audible gasps. It's true; I do have a dashing appearance without my spectacles. In response to the unwelcome attention, I my back. Suddenly, Joy walks over to me.

"Hello, handsome. This is exactly why I warned you against putting on those spectacles. You look great without them, and those clothes suit you well. "She stated this as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter