Chapter 003

My Brother's Girlfriend

My Brother's Girlfriend, Chapter 03

Today on Friday, Yunho and Taeyeon going out again. They are going at Lotte World, going cinema for watching some movie and lastly going dinner date. What they didn't know, someone following them everywhere like a stalker person especially she follow the petite girl everywhere. Yeah, it's a she. She was Jessica Jung, sister of Yunho.

When she know Yunho are going date with her crush, she quickly follow him and they end up at here, Lotte World. Because she didn't want them to be alone again and she want to protect her crush from danger even she far away from them.

Her heart started felt hurt and sad when she saw Taeyeon clingy with Yunho and burried her face to his chest when she's scared over something while hugging him. Also it make her heart boiled when she saw them being sweet to each other. It was supposed to be her place not even him but it not will happened because they are dating and will getting married. But while she's alive, that will not happen.

Jessica felt want to punch and kill him but it will be worse for her. She didn't want Taeyeon scared of her or hate her with her whole life for killing him. It will not happen even it's hurt her.

She sighed and want to walked away because she's hurt and want to get drunk but before she walked away, she saw Yunho walked to a Restroom and leaving Taeyeon alone who sitting on the bench as she waiting for Yunho to comeback.

Jessica smiled as she watching her crush eating an ice cream like a kid. She felt want to pinch her cheeks, it's so ing cute. Suddenly turned into frowned when she saw one guys approaching her crush with smirked on his face.

She heard what they say and make her clenched on her fist.

Hey y, Alone? Mmm, Let's go with me!” he flirted. Taeyeon felt scared and looked around to find Yunho but none. It scared her because she's alone.

N-No, T-Thanks. I h-have to g-go.” Taeyeon stuttered and quickly walked away but hand caught her wrist and dragged her with him.

Jessica make her way them and pushed the guy away and pulled Taeyeon behind her.

! Who are you?! Please don't disturbed, can you?!” He groaned and ruffled his hair.

I'm not disturbed. I just want to help her from a bastard like you.” Jessica calmly said while protecting.

Oh c'mon! Give her to me. She didn't mind right?” He winked at Taeyeon. Taeyeon didn't know what to do or say so, she hugged Jessica from behind and burried her face to Jessica's back.

Jessica frozen on her spotted, finally she hugging her. She want to jumped but she didn't want to be called 'Crazy'.

Go away. She didn't want you.” Jessica coldly said and pulled Taeyeon with her and walked away from him.

As they far away from the guy, Taeyeon muttured 'thanks' and pulled off her hand from her. Jessica felt empty and disappointed but she didn't want to make obvious.

So, where's Yunho?”

I don't know, maybe at Restroom.” Taeyeon said quietly.

! Did he always left you alone?” Jessica raise her voice

N-No. T-this is t-the f-first time.” Taeyeon stuttered as she felt scared when Jessica raised her voice to her.

Jessica saw her scared when she raise her voice to her and felt guilty. So, she gently say or ask her.

Uh, fine. Are you hungry?” Jessica softly asked.

Taeyeon nodded her head as she bowed her head down.

Alright. Come with me.” Before Taeyeon want to say something, Jessica dragged her to the Restaurant that near with the Cinema, where they watching a movie earlier.

Go order your food. I'll treat you, don't worry.” Jessica said gently as soon they arrived at the Restaurant.

'B-but.. fine” when she want to protested, she saw Jessica threw her glare to her and make her closed .

When they ordering their food, Taeyeon's phone ringing and it's Yunho. Taeyeon pick up her phone.

[Phone Called]

Babe, where are you?” - Yunho asked worriedly

I'm in a restaurant near the cinema.” - Taeyeon replied as she playing her fingers.

Babe! what I say to you earlier? Wat for me! Can you?. Why is it so hard to hear me huh?!” - Yunho yelled on the phone.

Taeyeon winched when he yelled at her. He never raised her voice to her although the problem is just a little. Taeyeon felt want to cry but she didn't want anyone know that it's her weakness.

I'm j-just hungry.” - Taeyeon lied. Jessica narrowed her eyes to her and frowned. 'Why she lying to him? Why she didn't saying the truth?'

Taeyeon heard his groaned and curse out from his mouth.

your hungry! I find you like a crazy person but turned out you already at restaurant! I'm leaving. I'm sorry but i don't think I'm taking you home right now. Bye.” - Yunho said and hang his phone.

Taeyeon's eyes shed a tears and quickly run away from the restaurant. She didn't care about Jessica who was calling her. She just wanted to go home and cry in contention.

Jessica who saw Taeyeon running away from the Restaurant, quickly pay the bil and run after her while calling her name.

Taeyeon-nah, where are you?!” Jessica yelled while find her.

YAH Taeyeon-nah!!” but nothing.

Jessica cursed and kicked the stone at somewhere but she saw someone sitting there while hugged her knees to her chest. She hear that girl crying hardly. She gulped and decided to walked there. She saw of this girl was familiar, a brown hair and a blue dress.

Jessica touched her shoulder and get startled from the familiar girl. Taeyeon who crying her eyes out get startled and turned around to face who disturbed her moment. It Jessica who she want to avoid and want to run away again but hand caught her wrist and she felt herself began to pulled to Jessica's chest as she hugged her waist tightly.

Where are you earlier? I'm worried. What happened?” Jessica softly asked. Taeyeon thought that Jessica is the bad girl who always want to ed her but turned out she's different. Different from Yunho.

N-nothing happen.” Taeyeon replied as she snuggled on Jessica's neck.

Fine. But if you're ready, tell me okay? So, Now it's already late... Let's go, I'll take to your home.” Jessica said and smiled sweetly to her. Taeyeon felt butterfly on her stomach as her heart beating faster. She didn't felt like this when she's with Yunho when he hugging her or smiled sweetly to her.

Long ago when they started dating, there was butterfly on her stomach but after she saw Jessica for the first time, she felt something different but she shrugged it off, She thought it just a normal.

///////

As soon they already in front of Taeyeon's house, awkward eating between them. Jessica clear and began to speak up.

Taeyeon-nah, I'm sorry for the past month that i'm do something to you.” Jessica apologetic smiled.

It's okay. It just normal for me.” Taeyeon smiled with her dimplin chin. Jessica saw the smiled and her heart beating faster. She hope that Taeyeon didn't hear it.

Alright.” Jessica smiled. Taeyeon get out from Jessica's car and went to go inside her house but didn't forget to wave at her.

///////

As soon Jessica walked inside her house, she saw her brother sitting at the Living room while drink his beer. Jessica scoffed and walked to her room.

After Jessica closed her door, she jumping and smiled widely.

Finally! I hope you will love me and left him. After that, we will become a happy family.” Jessica said in her head as she lay her body to her bed. After that she fall asleep with her biggest smiled on her lips.