Final.

Unsolved Mystery

 

A/N: Please prepare your heart for this ;)

 


 

 

 

“Do you even listen to me?” Sehun turned to his side, glaring at his co-worker. “Park freaking Chanyeol!” Sehun hissed, right hand going up the other’s face to pull at his ear. “Ouch!” Chanyeol yelped, finally paying Sehun enough attention. “Now you look at me! What did I just said?” Sehun asked, still glaring at the taller. “Err…Kai is hot?” Chanyeol tilted his head to one side as if Sehun didn’t know that himself. “Duh, I knew that already, you .” Sehun slapped Chanyeol’s head from the side. Both of them just got off from work, both having their supper at the Mc Donald’s nearby. “You’re disgusting af.” Chanyeol frowned, clearly disgusted by Sehun’s dreamy expression. “Shut up Yeolda, don’t change the topic.” Sehun snatched the fries from Chanyeol’s hand and scolded.  “Well, if you want to know my point of view, don’t hit me after I finish.” Chanyeol looked dead serious right then and Sehun almost believe the elder for being serious. “I came out with three conclusions. First, Kai’s a bartender in a gay club.” Chanyeol said without waiting for Sehun’s response. The duo was discussing about Kai’s job, which Sehun didn’t even know after their 25637 dates. But, the strange part was Kai never brought it up, he never tell anything work related to Sehun and that is why Sehun found it weird and hoped Chanyeol could solved it for him but obviously, he believed in the wrong person. Sehun swore his eyes almost roll into another dimension after he listened to Chanyeol’s first point. “Why gay club, Yeolda? Of all the clubs you chose a gay club, seriously?” Sehun rolled his eyes the second time and Chanyeol continued his sentence, completely ignoring Sehun. “Second, I think Kai works in a tattoo parlor, he has to be! Look, Hun, his piercings speak everything! Maybe he even has tattoo underneath his…” Before Chanyeol could continue, Sehun shut him up with a mouthful of fries. “I don’t think so. What’s your last guess?” Sehun urged, too lazy to argue with his co-worker. “He’s a star.” Chanyeol answered seriously after swallowing the mouthful of fries.

 

“What the hell Chanyeol?!” Sehun choked on nothing and cursed at the other who shrugged at him. “He could be. Why not? He’s hot.” Chanyeol said, his lips at his own dirty thoughts. “Shut up.” Sehun was half angry and half embarrassed, well, let’s just say his imagination gone a little further after what Chanyeol said. “Look, you agree with me.” Chanyeol smirked after noticing Sehun’s blush. “Shut up!” 

 

Chanyeol was then shut with more fries in his mouth. 

 

Sehun wondered why he became friends with Park Chanyeol. 

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun couldn’t control his mind to stop thinking inappropriate thoughts about Kai after hearing what Chanyeol said and it’s really disturbing especially when he’s trying to sleep at the moment. He really regretted listening to Chanyeol. No, he really regretted befriending Chanyeol. 

 

 

 

After nearly two days of pondering, Sehun decided to ask Kai out and talked to him about his job which Sehun thought he’s been keeping a secret. It’s not like not knowing the job of the person you date important but the fact that the other never brought it up made it unable to understand. 

 

 

 

Sehun was waiting for Kai in a café where he frequented. The weather was rather good that day so the café wasn’t as over occupied as usual, people preferred going out to have fun. Sehun was thinking about buying bubble tea later as he saw a girl sipping it outside the café when the door chimed open revealing his handsome as hell boyfriend. Kai immediately spotted Sehun and walked towards him. Sehun didn’t meant to stare openly but damn, Kai’s new hair color looked pretty on him. Sehun liked Kai’s previos hair color but this new auburn color made him looked more fashionable.

 

 

 

(Kai looked like this here)

 

 

“Like what you see?” Kai asked as he sat down, a handsome smirk on his face. Sehun blushed and spluttered, “W-What? No! I m-mean yes…” Sehun took a sip of his latte and ignored Kai’s chuckle. “I missed you.” Kai held Sehun’s hand and brought it to his lips and kissed it. “I missed you too.” Sehun then brought his boyfriend’s hand to his lips and kissed it. The couple hadn’t met for three days because Kai’s been busy.

 

 

 

The couple was in their own sweet little bubble until someone tapped Kai on the shoulder. “H-Hello. Are you Kai?” A high school girl with high ponytail asked shyly. “Yes I am. May I help you?” Kai smiled, that kind of smile that stole your breath away. “C-Can I have your autograph?” The girl asked and Kai nodded, “Sure.” The girl then took out a magazine and gave it to Kai. Sehun watched the whole scene quietly, face confused. “You are really handsome oppa. Thank you.” The girl thanked Kai and run away shyly, making Kai chuckled. Sehun on the other hand was not amused at all. “What happened Kai? Who’s that?” Sehun asked, still confused. “She’s my fan?” Kai tilted his head and answered, unable to understand Sehun’s confusion. “You have a fan?” Sehun really didn’t get this. “Uhm…yes? I have lots of them actually.” Kai replied, grinning, looking so proud. “You have lots of fans and I didn’t know…Kai…I’ve been wanting to ask you something. What’s your job? I’ve never heard you talk about your job and now I’m really worried because you have lots of fans. Am I dating a celebrity or what?” Sehun spoke without stopping and the last sentence made Kai laughed. And Sehun’s even more worried. “So I’m actually dating a celebrity?” His eyes are so wide and Kai laughed harder. “No baby. But I’m kind of close to that?” Kai said and adjusted his glasses, a little smile visible on his face. “You’re a what?” Sehun could care less about his latte cooling. “I’m a model. To be exact, I’m a runway model.” Kai smirked smugly (read: hotly). Sehun almost got a heart attack after hearing that. “You’re a what?” He asked again, he must be dreaming just now. “I’m a runway model baby.” Kai repeated. “Don’t you baby me.” Sehun scolded, big pout showing making Kai cooed inwardly. “Babe?” Kai tried and Sehun pouted harder. “Don’t you babe me!” Cute. Kai thought. “Sweetie?” Kai called, smirking, thinking maybe it’ll work this time. “Don’t you sweetie me!” Clearly, it failed again. Looking at the big pout on Sehun’s face, Kai tried again, “Chipmunk?” Sehun huffed and scolded, “You’re the chipmunk, I’m not!” Kai stunned for a second and mumbled, you look like a chipmunk to me now though… “What?” Sehun asked and Kai shook his head. He sighed and tried again, hoping this time will work. He leaned towards his pouting boyfriend and held his face in his hands. “Angel? My angel? Will you forgive me?” Kai mustered up his cutest smile and gazed at him. Sehun heard his own heart thumping wildly, he tried hard not to blush but he failed completely when Kai pecked his pout away the next second. “I-I l-like angel better…your angel.” Sehun stuttered out and looked down to hide his blushing face. His face literally felt like it’s on fire. “Will you forgive me then, my angel?” Kai tilted his boyfriend’s chin up and asked, Sehun melted immediately. “Y-Yes. I forgive you, Kai.” 

 

 

Shy Sehun is the cutest Sehun. Kai thought. 

 

 

“Jongin, call me Jongin.” Kai said in a sudden and Sehun’s puzzled again. “My real name is Jongin, Kim Jongin. Kai is just my stage name, baby.” Kai explained and realized he’d called Sehun baby again so he added an “angel” in case Sehun didn’t liked it. “Baby angel.” Kai called, extremely satisfied at that nickname. “Baby angel?” Sehun asked, flushing deeper than a tomato. “Yes, you’re my baby angel.” Kai replied and stole a kiss from his shy boyfriend. 

 

 

They’re both so whipped. 

 

 

 

Two days later


“Kai’s not a star?!” Chanyeol gasped and Sehun slapped him on the head. “Keep your voice down Yeolda!” Chanyeol seemed unaffected by Sehun’s slap and continued, “he has looks and body for a star, man…it’s such a waste.” Chanyeol’s smart enough to run before Sehun explode. 

 

 

“What the hell Park Chanyeol?!” Sehun yelled before chasing after Chanyeol. 

 

 

 

-The End- 

 



Thanks for reading! I hope some of you didn't get a heart attack or anything, haha.

Do comment and tell me how you feel :)