First Meet

Our Promise

"Xiao xiao its time to wake up! We can't afford to be late for the first day of school!" A girl with shoulder length black hair shouted from the kitchen while preparing 4 sets of breakfast. "Yes Xuanyi unnie..." chengxiao replied. 'This day arrived kinda fast' she thought to herself while rubbing her eyes. It has been 2 weeks since the 4 girls left China to Korea to become official trainees. As soon as the breakfast was made, Meiqi and Jieqiong slowly headed down to the dining table, same for Chengxiao.

The atmosphere around the area the girls were sitting at was very tensed as nobody knew what to talk about until Jieqiong the mood maker broke the silence. "Guys do y'all know what's our school name?" She asked. "Hmm i don't really know but i hope it will be something like 'Gim High School' or 'Gim For Life High School'" Xuanyi said it in a serious tone. Everybody laughed after hearing her reply, apparently they took it as a joke.

As soon as the clock strikes 8am, they were all prepared to go. Since the high school was just near the area they are staying, they decided to walk there instead of getting a cab.

Within 10 minutes the girls could see the grand school entrance with a big golden sign which writes 'Miracle High School'. "Miracle High School? It sounds kind of magical huh?" Meiqi commented as she steps in the school compound. "Firstly where do we reported to?" Chengxiao asked in a worried tone. "You all should go to the office to get your attendance marked first..." a random student replied. 'Son Eunseo...' that is what her nametag wrote...