Chapter 8: My Choice

Happy life with an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"i know and the way i see it the feelings are mutual...but then....will you really abandon this entire country for him?" seung hyun said
then yunho stay silent and he ask himself....

is this really the life that he wants?
will it be okay to abandon everything?

 

FLASH BACK

Yunho was on his way back to his classroom but he decide to go to the school gym first to get his bag.....when he was on his way to the gym he was about to open  the door when he hear something.....he open the door a bit and there he saw a group of students talking and one of them is his own classmate.

 

"The only son of the Royal Jung family is one of my classmate.."  said by a student arms cross

 

"What??? seriously? the future Duke?" said by the other two....both feel surprise..

 

"Wow what is the name of the Future Duke then?"

 

"Its Yunho...and he is a jerk"

 

the moment yunho hear it he fellt surprise...he was about to leave but decide to hear more from his classmate

 

"all of our Teachers were afraid of him...there were times that he made a mistake but eventually forgive him why? because he was the Duke...."

 

"Its favoratism eh?"

 

"the jerk...i won't bow down on his feet just because he is the Fuure Duke...he is clumsy...he is stupid and he often just to stay in the corner...a jerk nerd but damn all the girls here are all over  him them wanting to become his bride."

 

"Yeah some girls always try to seduce him but the jerk seems not affected at all...how i wish i am from the royal family....the nerd is lucky."

 

"The nerd will just inherit his family honor, a kid who grew up in a silver spoon...how in the hel he expect people to follow him he didn't even try to do anything at all.."

 

"The duke is weak....if it wasn't with his bodyguards i can surely punch him"

 

Yunho feel sad from he have heard from the students...he then decided to walk away......he had this thoughts maybe they were right all along, he will just inherit everything but he didn't do much...is he worthy with the throne anyway?....

 

way back home yunho felt numb and he felt sad...realizations slowly hit back at him his wrong doings, him bullying his maids and acting like a rebel kid...he went on his office room and sat down on his chair and he notice his folder was open, he knew someone touch his papers..when he was about to call someone seung hyun appeared in front of him and was kneeling down.

 

"Master Jung....Please forgive me...forgive my rudeness...i am a disgrace, i....i am ready for punishment my Lord"

 

"seung hyun what is that drama?...get up and sit here on the chair and explain first..." yunho said pointing on the chair in front of him...seung hyun then immediately get up and quickly sat on the chair...

 

"Master...i...i was cleaning your room and...and i accidentally touch the folder......i...because i am stupid...the papers inside...were scattered on the floor...and....um...i didn't mean to read it master...apologies sir..." seung hyun said and his voice is shaking out of fear...when master han died he replace his position as the duke butler and personal assistant...his first month working with the duke is hell....the duke is very strict and tough and rough...he knew that he really screw up but when he thought about the content of the papers he felt weird as he can't believe what he read.

 

"so....you knew the content of this paper?"

 

"Master....i apologize sir....i...i will resign immediately sir.." seung hyun said, both his eyes were close and his head hung low 

 

"Seung Hyun....here...drink it while its hot..." yunho said and place a cup of hot chocolate on the table...seung hyun open his eyes and felt nervous..

 

"My Lord....i apologize...i should be the one who will prepare this...i...."

 

"why?....am i not allow to prepare a hot cup of coffee?"

 

"But sir....."

 

"i screw up i know i screw up all this time se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter