chapter 4: a bit memories

Happy life with an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Good morning master" seung hyun said and bow down to yunho as he see him inside the locker room..

"seung hyun, heads up...and its yunho...if you call me master again in the future i'll hate you" yunho said while he tap seung hyun's shoulder

"oh my goodness, please dont hate me yunho shii....i promise i wont call you master..."

"alright, lets change clothes and let go to work.." yunho said and smiled.

both change clothes and grab a bucket of water to clean the doors and windows in the entire company building.

yunho start to map the floor on the basement and seung hyun map on the first floor....yunho is on the staircase and he notice an old woman on the way...yunho immediately approach the old woman and  assist her.

"oh your a good young man....thank you for helping me" said by the old woman

"no problem madam..." said by yunho and bow down...the old woman then grab her wallet and  get a dollar bill...she grab yunho hand and put the one dollar bill....

yunho felt surprise and look at the old woman

"pardon?"

"its a tip for you young man you just help me for that right?" the old lady said...
yunho then look at the one dollar bill and remember something


FLASHBACK

"sir can i take your drivers license? you were overspeeding" said by the police while knocking on a black car window...the window then slowly open and yunho is the passenger...
he grab a one dollar bill on his wallet and give it to the police....

"pardon?"

"this money will settle it right?" yunho said 

END OF FLASHBACK


"i guess this is what the police officer felt that time...he was just doing his job yet i settle it by giving money...this old woman also think such kindness can happen because of money..." yunho thought of himself and he look back on the old woman and smiled...he gently grab the old woman hand and put back the money...

"i dont need money madam, helping you is enough for me and i shall excuse myself" yunho said and bow his head and turn around...the old woman frown and felt confuse as yunho was now distant from her....

yunho then sit down and begun to clean the glass door nearby...he then remember something about his past.


FLASHBACK

the Duke and Dutchess Jung died in an accident years ago leaving young yunho alone, he was 10 yrs old...since then yunho was taken care of his butler and family lawyer....
yunho was loved by all of his servants inside the mansion he was a kind hearted kid but then when he turn 16 he was studying in an academy....he experience hurt, pain and betrayal it frustrates him....when yunho turn into 17 he became a rebel kid...he hurt his servants, distant himself to everyone...he do various of bad things like mocking them, breaking things, act cold etc... months later his butler was diagnose with leukemia but he decide to keep it a secret from yunho.

"my room is so dirty....i dont like it!" yunho scold his butler...

"im so sorry master...i'll fix it right away" the butler said then when he was about to change the bedsheet he lost consciousness....

from there yunho discover his butler illness...

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter