chapter 3: call it a day

Happy life with an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4 hours have pass and Yunho's part time work as cleaner is now over....
yunho felt happy as the shop immediately pay him for what he had done but he knew it was not enough...as soon as he step out of the shop he thought to look for other jobs that he can get.

yunho bid farewell to the receptionist and was about to go...

"Ma...um..yu..yunho shii wait" said by seung hyun and catch up with yunho

"seung hyun...my duty is over now..you i think you still at duty, you can go back and thank you for helping me" yunho said and bow down to seung hyun

"gosh, no...no dont do this to me master...please dont bow.."

"i think i need to go now...nice to see you again" yunho said and smiled and he was about to walk away again but seung hyun grab his shoulder and stop him

"master...please...please let me be with you...please let me help you"

"seung hyun i dont have any..."

"it doesnt matter master...i resigned to the shop just now...and i dont want you to go back there to clean.."

"huh? but im hired right? i need to go back tommorrow again for..."

"i.. i know a better place master, i'll work with you...please let me" seung hyun said and kneel down

"hey...dont kneel..."

"please master...."

"please stand up..."

"i wont stand up master until you say yes" seung hyun said still kneeling on the floor...

"alright..get up...i'll take your offer..please stand please..." yunho said

"thank you master...i..i mean yunho shii"

 

After an Hour of walking they finally reach a big building...

"Seung hyun, what are we doing here?"

"before i became your servant i use to work here..we can have 4 jobs in one day on this place only" seung hyun said

"really? 4 jobs? 16hours straight of work right?

"yes and good pay too yunho shii...the manager is my friend so we can work and start immediately today.."

"wow...thats cool then..." yunho said and smiled...
both enters the building and applied inside.

like seung hyun said both were accepted to the job and the job is dishwasher, floor cleaner, window cleaner and Baggage carrier.

"hey you two...wash all of this!" said by a chef and gave a mountain of plates on the sink were yunho and seung hyun wash the dishes.

seung hyun saw yunho is already exhausted well who is not, there were so many plates to wash...

"yun...yunho shii...i can take care of the rest, please have a short break and..."

"its okay...i know...its hard but i can do it...lets just work shall we....
its for jaejoong and the munchin kid" yunho said and smiled..he really feel tired but he endure it thinking of jaejoong, a stranger that he barely know and his cute little brother....

after they finish the dishes, both start cleaning the floor and windows...hours have passed and its already 11 in midnight...both bid farewell to the company and call it a day...the night is cold...both walk feeling cold...seung hyun offered for them to have a cup of coffee for a while as its really freezing...

both

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter