chapter 11: Its time

Happy life with an Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 5 weeks later

its a beautiful morning start today and it must be a lovely wonderful day for the new family..

new family, the Jung Family.

Yunho is currently hammering some wood, he personally want to customize their new home or should we say the house were he was detained......yunho is happy as he could do things for his....well his now new family. well yunho being the Duke he was always serve by his servant, he only sit on his chair and will just need to sign papers, relax and let his servants do the rest who would have thought that the Duke knew about labor works, indeed at night Mr.Han his butler was right...at night he read books and train himself for labor works...he do this in secret....

yunho only learn carpentry via reading books and trying to work on it many times and so he was proud it seems he can now apply what he had learn......yunho look messy and dirty, he was dead tired but when he notice their small house well painted and fix by himself he felt okay...its small but surely feel like home.....

yunho was lost in his thoughts when he felt a tug on his shirt, he look at it and there he saw his cute little baby minnie..

"aaappajuhshi....hyung is finish cook...lets eat..." said by the child, yunho then carried him and kiss his forehead..

"hhmmm surely the food is delicious because your hyung cook it and you help him"

"appajuhshi you must shower first, hyung said its dangerous to eat if your dirty"

"alright i will shower let go inside......by the way thank you for accepting me as your appa minnie" yunho said while kissing the cheek of the little child...

"i accept you because you promise not to hurt hyung and make him happy...also you said you love us" minnie said and embrace yunho..

"of course appa loves you..i love you my son..."
yunho said and he carried minnie towards the kitchen and sat the child on the chair and there is jaejoong setting the plates..

"yunnie...i prepare a warm water for you...take a shower first ne?"

"yes i will baby...i will take shower first.." yunho said and kiss jaejoong forehead.

as soon as yunho enter inside the bathroom and shower he cant help himself but to feel happy, his detention really is not practically punishment for him for the whole 5 weeks it was his happiest days in his life...though at first both struggle for food, they really had nothing...poor life indeed..at first yunho felt scared that jaejoong might change his mind because of poverty but then jaejoong accepted it and help each other to survive.

yunho told jaejoong that he was forbid to go out so as much as he want to do something he cant,  both agree on what they can do to help each other.. yunho would cut trees in near area and cut it so that jaej

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter