1. The first meet

Royal meets Golden
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook's POV

Today is a wonderful day! indeed it is. I woke up late, was scolded by both namjoon hyung and jin hyung for not getting up early and for not having time for eating breakfast because I was running late. Today was the day we were supposed to meet Bang PD-nim for a meeting followed by our dance rehearsal. The meeting went fairly well and then came our rehearsal which I was looking forward to. It was the beginning of our dance routine so our choreographer let us off the hook for silly mistakes. We practiced nearly the whole day, which left us panting for air by the time it ended.

I called one of the hyungs I knew from the nearby cafe for a get to go coffee. I quickly got up in hopes of drinking my coffee as soon as possible. I asked the hyungs if I could get my coffee and I remember them nodding their heads. I smiled and I knew they wouldn't even say no beacuse the cafe was a safe place for celebrities and 10mins from our company. I quickly grabbed a black mask just incase. 

 

 

Lisa's POV

It's been an hour already. I've ordered too many coffees already. Today is my only day-off. Where the hell is he? I've been waiting far too long and that idiot is no where to be found when he was the one who called saying "Lisa-ya let's catch up!" He's not even picking up his phone nor is he replying to my texts. "Aish that moron, he's dead meat once I get a hold of him" .

I sighed and all of a sudden I heard the bell of the cafe's door. I turned ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter