14//BROKEN

UNCLEAR // Taka 'One Ok Rock'

It was Sunday and I  felt my motivation drained more as I thought about school tomorrow. I let out a groan. Rolling to the side I fell out of the bed with a huge thump. 
Instead of the groaning of tomorrow, I groaned in pain.

Dad heard the cry and opened the door and peaked in. 
"If you're so bored why not go out and shop or something?" 
I mumbled to the floor,

"I'm too lazy,"
I could hear my dad walk into the room as he helped me to get up from my poor floor. Dad rested his hands on his hips as he just tsk'ed at me and told me to go out and buy him a pack of pocky. I finally gave up on trying to stay at home, groaning all day long. I looked at my watch and saw it was already 4 pm and it was probably rush hour and lots of people in the city. Fun.
We didn't live in the center of Tokyo but a bit outside so we usually didn't go into the big streets. If I were to just go for a walk and get dad some pocky I'm not gonna go to the big streets either way. 
When I had walked for a while, my phone started to go off. It was constant buzzing. I frowned when it started to get annoying. My first thought was that it was Takeru-kun who had written tons of things he wanted me to buy, but that's when I saw the message ID.

"Toru-kun," I said to myself, rather surprised. When I was about to open the messages he called me. I was taken by surprise again as I almost hesitated to answer. 

"Hello?" I answered and I could hear Toru-kun clearing his voice before he greeted back.
"Hi, it's me Toru,"
He sounded awkward. 

"Yeah, I saw the caller ID,"
"Oh,"

It was quiet...
He then laughed nervously on the other end and when he was about to say something, someone on the other line called on him and he told me to hang on for a second.

'Please tell me it's Taka you're talking to,'
'No, why?'
', I can't reach him and we got another band meeting and he's never late...'
'He's probably at Haruna's'
'Nope called her and she told me they just broke up,'

That's when I couldn't get the words they were saying, but they all sounded worried.
"You're still here, Aoi?"
"Yeah," I replied and he sighed and told me that they couldn't reach Taka. 
"Is there any places he would usually go?"
Toru thought for a minute before it then hit him.
"There is this karaoke just down the street from where our studio. I'll check."
The words then blurted out off me.
"I'll come with you."
Toru told me that we can meet 
the karaoke and I told him I would be there in 5 min.
The walking turned to jogging and the jogging ended up with running. 
I didn't understand why, but I could feel a sense of worrying for him.
They broke up and he seemed to be happy with the relationship. Either she dumped him or he caught her with someone else.
When I got to the karaoke, I tried to catch my breath as I saw Toru waiting outside. He looked shocked at 
my quick action.
He had his hands in his pockets as he gave a sign to let's go inside.
I took a deep breath and walked closely behind him.
We got the woman and she immediately understood why we were here and told us what room he was in.
As soon as we got to the door we heard his voice, singing with so much passion. I could hear sobbing in between.
Toru looked both worried and sad and told me it's okay if I didn't want to join him inside.
I shook my head and told him I wanted to help.
Toru opened the door and we both faced a wasted disaster. He was sitting 
in the couch with the microphone close to his lips as he was almost screaming to the song while the tears were running down his cheeks. He was a mess.

"Taka..." I said worried and he stopped singing and looked up before he shot a cold stare at both of us as he sighed.
"Go."
Toru sighed and walked over to him, grabbed the control and turned off the song. 
The room was covered with food that he had thrown around and a broken Yamazaki bottle.
I could hear Toru curse under his breath by the view of the room and the state of Taka.
Taka pointed at Toru and said drunkenly,
"Toru...she.." 
When Toru the lights, we both gasped at the look of his appearances. He had a black eye, a split lower lip and dried blood in his nose.
"Taka, your face," I commented and went over to him. When I reached out my hands, he pushed them away.
"How could she..." he sobbed.
I sat down on the couch beside him. Toru brushed his fingers through his hair as he didn't really know what he was going to do with him. Looking at him he said, 
"We need to take him home." 
Toru went over to him and Taka seemed to almost pass out from all his food throwing and hardcore singing. Toru grabbed his arm and threw it around his neck. Struggling with pulling him up, I grabbed around his waist and we both pulled him up. 
Taka didn't seem to bother by our option and went with it, trying to not knock out on Toru and me.
We had dragged him outside and while Toru called for a taxi, Taka and I was left on a bench not far from the building. Taka kept on staring at the now night sky not saying a word. I decided it was for the best to leave him alone, so I stayed quiet. I had many questions, but I couldn't let myself ask them. 
Toru walked back to us and told us the taxi was on its way.  He looked at Taka and said harshly,

"I'll beat his tomorrow before feeling any sorry for him," he folded his arms and sat beside him. Taka cleared his voice and commented,

"I heard that,"

Toru fired back by saying harshly again,

"Don't worry, you'll forget,"
I saw Taka rolled his eyes and folded his arms and started to lean back, but there was any wall that stopped him. Toru and I both reacted and quickly got our arms around him and pulled him back up. Toru looked like he was done and probably wanted to smack the alcohol out of him.
I looked at Taka and his eyes were closed and he wasn't crying anymore. His head started to tilt back and forth. Afraid of him falling over again, I suddenly felt confident enough to place his head on my shoulder. He seemed to be more relaxed as he breathed out.
I looked at him to see if e was laying comfortable and while this was going on, I didn't notice Toru looking at us, hurt.

The taxi eventually arrived and since Toru knew his address he was going with him. 
"You sure you'll be good on your own? You can come with me and the taxi would drive you home afterward," I shook my head and gave him a gentle smile.

"It's okay, It's not far from here,"
Toru nodded and we said our goodbyes.

'I hope Taka would be okay'