13//BEATEN

UNCLEAR // Taka 'One Ok Rock'

As soon as I had gone home I summarized everything that happened that night and felt rather flattered by how he stepped in on Haruna. I guess he just tried to be polite since I was Riko's friend. But his offer... you know what, I don't know or understand. I just knew he seemed to be a sweet guy. Still, looked like gachapin at times.

I had called Riko and told her what happened and she immediately started with how cute we would look together and so on, but denied it all. Toru-kun is cute and really kind, but I don't see him that way. Yet. 
Riko told me that she met my brother the other day and was surprised by not noticing before he told her. I laughed with her when she told me her story and I'm happy that Takeru-kun met my 
bestfriend.
She commented on our differences in personality and I agreed with right away
It sure was small differences when it came to our appearances, but our personality and attitude was a whole other story. Cause of my past of continuously bullying and judging from others the way I turned out was because of them.
I trusted Riko, but I didn't want her to think I was a complete loser and a bully victim. It might get awkward and I want to avoid that at all cost.

•NO POV•
Taka and his fellow bandmates had finished their final studio rehearsal before the big night. 
Taka looked over at Toru who stared at his phone while smiling.
Taka looked at him puzzled before sneaking up behind to see what he was watching. His smile turned into a frown when he figured out who was standing behind him and he quickly hid his phone, but it was too late. Taka caught a glimpse of the picture of Aoi with full. 
"Aoi, huh" Taka nudged him in his arm with his elbow and Toru didn't change expression before he suddenly got all shy and just cleared his throat and walked over to the others. 
"What was that about?" Taka said confused 
to himself before he decided to let it go.
Taka took his last sip from his now empty water bottle before he picked up his phone and dialed Haruna's number. 

Riing...Riing...
This is Haruna~ Please leave a message and I'll call you back~

"For sake," Taka hung up and tried to call her again, but it went straight over to voicemail. Taka cursed under his breath as his fingers went through his hair.

"What are you stressing about, man. She probably are somewhere having a photoshoot or some ," 
Ryota concluded as he offered me a cig, but I declined. 
"She was acting different and when I commented on it, she went all ballistic on me and then just left me alone in her house,"
Ryota gave me a look before he finally agreed,
"Yeah, that's ing weird,"
I tried to call her one last time, but not much to surprise she didn't pick up.
"I'll go over to her house. We sounded awesome today! Bye."
They all answered with a 'goodbye' and 'good luck.'
Taka knew he needed the 'good luck' by how crazy Haruna was acting earlier.
He jumped on his motorcycle and made his way to Haruna's apartment which was only 10 minutes away.
When Taka knocked on her door, he didn't get any response.
"Haruna, if you're there, let's 
talk," Taka called out, but got no response. He sighed and turned around and was about to give up and go, but that's when he heard noises from her apartment.
He lowered his eyebrows and turned slowly 
around when it got all quiet again. Taka stood outside for a bit, when he suddenly got this bad feeling in his stomach, telling him to try open the door. He pulled down the handle and...
The door was unlocked.
Taka felt something was 
terribly wrong, but he couldn't put his finger on it. He only knew he was going to step in.
That's when the fading noise got louder and he immediately recognized Haruna's voice.
She was making sounds and she was begging for more.
Taka felt a sudden confusion and panic creeping up on him. He followed the voice to her bedroom and at first, he hesitated to open and find out the horrible truth. The truth that he wanted to be a lie.
His hand grabbed the handle and he then swung the door open to find his girlfriend sleeping with an unknown guy he had never seen in his life.

"What the !" Taka finally yelled out and they immediately stopped. Haruna was left in shock as she was facing her boyfriend by the door, looking both shocked, sad and pissed off.
"Taka..." 
That was all she could say and Taka felt his sadness getting mixed with so much anger and he felt like he was going to explode any second.
The unknown guy whispered in her ear, asking who the guy was and Taka then lost it.
Without any hesitation, he went straight over to the guy, dragged him off the bed and onto the floor. Taka lost all knowledge of what he was doing and he started to repeatedly hit the guy's face.
"I'm her ing boyfriend!"
The guy then dodged and threw a hit on Taka's stomach which made Taka roll onto the ground, groaning. The guy got on top of him, beating him in the face. Taka then used his head to bang his head in the guy's face, hearing an ugly crack which was the 
dudes nose.
When this happened, Haruna was on the bed screaming for them to stop.
Haruna then jumped down and tried to pull Taka away from the guy who was almost unconscious at this stage.
"STOP! You're killing him!"
The touch from Haruna made Taka stop right away.
The guy laid on the ground, groaning in pain.
Taka jerked his arm away from Haruna's grip.
Taka stood up slowly, spitting out the blood that was building up in his mouth as he felt a sharp pain in his lower lip and his ribs.
"Taka, let me explain!" Haruna pleaded, but all Taka did 
was to let out an angry chuckle mixed with disbelief.
"It's pretty obvious. I'm done. We're done."
Taka said coldly as he walked over the stranger's body. Without taking a second look behind him, he smashed the door close after him.
As soon as he got out from the apartment he felt the sadness hit back on him and the next thing he was crying uncontrollably by his motorcycle.