// VI //

Ink and Paper | Yoonmin

If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? Personally, I'd go to Greece. Roman and Greek mythology has always interested me and seeing ancient ruins would be so fascinating. Besides, Greece is supposedly very beautiful and I'd love to go there when I get the chance. I would go with my boyfriend/girlfriend. Wouldn't that make amazing memories? It'd be such an amazing experience to go though together.

-Mochi

England. I want to see the birthplace of Shakespeare, London, the Stonehenge, old castles and medieval villages. The weather might be ty but I really like the rain so I don't think it'd bother me that much. I'd also go with my boyfriend but I don't think I will have one when I'll get the chance to go so I'll go with my brother or suffer and go by myself.

-Suga

Hey, could I have your number? It'd be much easier to talk and maybe even call eachother. It's not like I'll know your name of what you look like but I'd love to hear your voice x

-Mochi

Actually, if I'm being honest with you, I enjoy talking to you like this. That way I can think about what to write before I give it to you and I don't have to be self-conscience about my voice, face, height, I get to be myself. This is the most interesting thing that has happened to me for a long while and I'd like to keep it special if it's not a problem...

-Suga

Oh baby, of course it's not a problem. I just wanted to hear your voice. If you find this special we can carry on writing like this x

I'm going to ask a few question if you don't mind. You can ask them back too if you want x

1. What's you favourite colour?

2. Do you have a pet?

3. How close are you to your brother?

4. When/who was your first kiss?

5. Do you prefer cuddling or making out?

6. You said you've never had , but what turns you on the most?

7. What clothes do you sleep in, or do you sleep ?

8. Do you like the pet name 'baby' or do you want me to change it?

9. When was the first time you had a wet dream?

10. Can I have your address so I can talk to you during holidays and weekends? (This is mine : XX XXXXXX XXX XXXXX XX

-Mochi

1. My favourite colour is black.

2. I have a Siamese cat named Dusty.

3. I would do anything for my brother. We're best friends and really protective of eachother.

4. My first kiss was in Freshman year with this guy I won't say the name of who ended up being a huge .

5. I prefer cuddling. I've only made out once in my life for my first kiss and it wasn't very enjoyable.

6. Muscles. I like it when a guy has muscles it's really hot - I can't believe I'm telling you this.

7. I sleep in boxers and oversized shirts but my shirts aren't very comfortable to sleep in.

8. Don't change it.

9. I've never had one...

10. I guess... XXX XXXXX XXXXXXXX XXXX

-Suga