i hate

forgive and forget

******'s POV

 

it all started on the first day of school. I was so nervous that I barely slept at all. All i could think of is making new friends.

 

Having social anxiety is a lot worse than you think. Starting middle school at the age of 11 with social anxiety is never good.

 

I tend to stutter when speaking to new people. Strangers. I get nervous and sweat alot too. Sometimes I get those random panic attacks.

 

Its never an ending cycle. Where your mind just thinks negative thoughts all the time. What if he/she doesn't want to be friends with me? What if he/she doesn't like me and think im a freak? What if they started teasing me? Bullying me? Judging me? All these thoughts go through my head everyday and depression hits me constantly.

 

The loud noises that erupted as I walked towards my new classroom suddenly became so quiet you could hear the wind blowing outside. Trailing behind my homeroom teacher, i suddenly felt like every pair of eyes was focusing solely on me. 

 

I didnt held my head up and instead looked down on my shoes like it was the most beautiful thing in the world.

 

I couldn't even heard the teacher asking me to introduce myself as I felt tears brimmimg on my eyes. I have to hold it back. I could not cry on my first day of school. 

 

"...... Would you please introduce yourself to your new classmates?" the teacher, Mrs. Park, kindly asked me.

 

I looked up for the first time and saw about 20 kids sitting on their desk and looking at me, each with an unreadable expression on their faces.

 


"Hello. My name is Jihoon. Lee Jihoon. Nice to meet you." i muttered softly while slightly smiling.