CHAPTER I

Living with Idols!

Mwoya?! I’m going to live with Got7 for a show?!” Sueun’s eyes were bulging out. She had just finished a performance at Inkigayo and was currently talking to her manager, Geum Hwayoung.


“It’s already been approved by everyone, Sueun. It’s only for a few weeks.” Hwayoung winked and shrugged.


Sueun was still a little dumbfounded so she just let hang open for a few more seconds.


“Eonni, how... Uhh, why... Err, I’m sorry but I don’t think I can.” Sueun sat herself down to calm herself a little bit. “I can’t live with 7 men! I mean I don’t want to sound like a diva or something, but I really don’t see myself doing this properly.”


“Omoo, Sueun-ie. I’m sure you can do it. I’ll be there with you the whole time too!” Hwayoung sat beside Sueun and tried to console her. “If it doesn’t pan out for the first few episodes, I’ll pull you out immediately. I’ve got the contract right here. Since it’s a pilot show, the participants are handled more freely.”


Sueun’s mind was in a wild slur. One thing you may need to know about Park Sueun is that she is a hard core Army. Ever since Bangtan Sonyeondan debuted, she’d immersed herself in the fandom. Her phone is full of BTS photos, videos, music, and a few of her own fancams from when she went to some of their concerts. She’d managed to learn the steps to some of their songs; which actually came in handy whenever the hosts wanted to see if she can dance too. 


“I bet this would be easier if it were with BTS.” she thought to herself. “Not that I don’t like Got7. I actually really like their Chinese member, Wang Jackson because he seemed well mannered on some of the shows I’ve seen.”


Sueun sighed.

------


“Hyung, is it true? A female idol is going to live with us for a new variety show?” Yugyeom asked Mark who was currently busy with his phone.


“Huh, oh yeah. JB hyung told me. He said pd-nim’s already approved it and all.” Mark said without lifting his gaze from his phone.


Just then, Yugyeom saw Im leader walk by. “Jaebum-hyung! Do you have any idea who the female idol is?”


“A solo singer. A break out solo singer, uh Park Sueun.” Jaebum hesitated.


“Oh, that’s right. I’ve seen her perform. She’s really good, hyung. Do you think she’ll get along well with us?” Yugyeom chuckled at the last part.


“We all have to treat her well, Gyeom-ah. It’s a pilot show so we have to do our best.” Jaebum explained to the maknae.


“Nae, hyung!” Yugyeom smiled.


JB then nodded and walked off.


“Wah, she’s pretty!” Bambam exclaimed as he, Jinyoung, and Youngjae were focused on one phone screen.


“I think you have to be a little more subtle than that, Bambam.” Jinyoung laughed at the younger member. “Park Sueun is a 21 year old rookie solo singer. She was scouted by agents while she was singing in the park for some money. Ailee took her under her wing when Sueun was still a trainee.” Jinyoung read from the article.


“Wow, I bet she’ll be all prim and proper so we really have to treat her well.” Choi Youngjae added. 


“You guys think so low of me.” The Thai member protested. “Of course I’ll be the perfect gentleman. Maybe I can have her dab with me or something!”

Youngjae and Jinyoung started laughing and hitting Bambam.


“Everyone, we are about to enter Got7’s dressing room! Omo~” Jackson’s voice bellowed inside as he was holding to a camera. When the members saw it, they instantly knew that it might be for Vlive. Jackson scurried over to where JB was sitting as a stylist noona was applying finishing touches on his face.


“Got7’s Im leader!” Jackson called out as he approached Jaebum. “The fans want to know which comeback song you prefer! Is it Teenager or You Are?” Jackson pointed the camera at JB playfully.


“Well I like them both and I hope the fans do too. Plus the full album is really good too!” JB answered professionally and wanted Jackson to move on.


“Yaaah, such a great answer from our leader!” Jackson once again had the camera pointed at him. Satisfied, he went over to where Jinyoung and the others were.


“So, Bambam how do you really feel about your grey gramma hair?” Jackson giggled 


“Ah hyung, I think this is my style! I really look good with grey hair!” 


This earned a judgmental stare from Jinyoung as Youngjae and Jackson just laughed in the background. Yugyeom waved at the camera then sat on the other side of the room.


“Ah, I guess that’s it for now, everyone! We do hope you show a lot of love for our comeback album! This has been Got7!” And he finished with a quick dab.


“Yah, who was that girl on your phone just now?” Jackson nudged Bambam.


“She’s going to live with us, hyung!”


“Whoa, for real?! Wait, how though? I mean where will she sleep?” Jackson was genuinely surprised.


“She’ll be staying in Jinyoung’s room since he sleeps there alone.” Jaebum answered from where he was. “Jinyoung, you can choose which room you want to stay in for the meanwhile.” The leader added.


“That’s fine, I can stay in the living room. It’s more spacious there anyway. Ah, but I might go to Mark and Jackson’s room too.” Jinyoung looked at the two for approval.


“Alright then!” The Mark and Jackson replied.


“Okay, we have to clear up Jinyoung’s room a little when we get back home.” JB concluded.


D-DAY


“Sueun, you have to get out of the car now! What if some fans come by?!” Hwayoung was becoming frustrated with the singer. “Aish, this kid! You’re adding frown lines to my face!” 


They have arrived at the building of Got7’s dorm.


“Eonni, jebal? I’ll do whatever you want from now on. Just don’t make me do this.” Sueun pleaded and held on to her car seat.


“Yah, you’ve already signed the contract and it’s just for a few weeks!” Hwayoung reasoned with the childish idol.


Just then, Kim Yugyeom was passing by to go back to their dorm. The hyungs wanted something to drink so he was forcefully ordered to get some from the nearby coffeeshop. He didn’t realize that the show’s crew would arrive soon after though.


“But I’m lousy at socializing! What if they hate me? What if the fans start to hate me because of that? Then I’ll want to die!” Sueun argued once more.


Yugyeom let out a small laugh and went on upstairs.
“Sueun-ah, you’ll be fine. You can do this! This is exactly what you need so you can get used to show business.” Hwayoung calmly said.


With a heavy sigh, Sueun got off the car and went with Hwayoung.