Chapter One

Felonies and Misdemeanors
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Bang Soomi let her hair fly behind her, daring to leave her motorcycle helmet at home tonight. The wind in her hair was freeing, and she wasn’t the type to bother with the mess it had become in the wake of her ride. The dark sunglasses on her face kept the sunset glare from her eyes as she travelled west to the warehouse that had recently been acquired for her gang. 
The warehouse was within walking distance from the docks, and the salty smell permeated through the massive building. The smell comforted Soomi.

She gazed about the warehouse that was almost fully furnished.

"I see you've no desire to carry on living," she heard from behind her. Suho was overprotective, and that's exactly why he was her right-hand man. She turned around to face him with a smirk.

"You rode here without a helmet, and don't think you can fool me. I saw you," he berated half in jest. Of course, he would never dare to presume that Soomi is fragile, or that he has any right to try and protect her when she could look after not only herself but hundreds of men under her lead. It was only when they were in reasonable privacy that he spoke to her like a friend. If he were to treat Soomi this way in front of her own underlings, how would they teach them not to treat authority lightly?

"Yeah, I have frequent shootouts and put my life on the line constantly but this is the day I truly began my life of danger," Soomi replied to the man sarcastically. Suho rolled his eyes and shuffled out of the way as two henchmen brought through a large black chair that was almost thronely. He lifted his eyebrow pointedly at Soomi. 

"What? I like it," she defended, though she didn't know whether Suho was judging her taste or the actual expenditure. 

"Hey, you're the boss," Suho gave in, always ceding to the young woman in charge.

"in' right I am."

 

Kim Taehyung strolled leisurely into his new school on Monday morning, lollipop rolling about behind his teeth. He had just moved to the area and was intrigued by its horrible reputation. Gangs, reckless teens and the occasional rich family to exploit. Sounded like his kind of place. 

Girls that Taehyung passed in the courtyard and in the corridor would check him out and send flirty glances, and he revelled in them. The attention in this school would finally rest where it belonged- on him. He was prepared to take this hole by storm and have a wild time of it, but he also had other plans for himself. His old gang had essentially been dissolved by the Busan Butchers so he knew he couldn't bring BTS back together or things would not end so peacefully this time, but after much deliberation Kim Ta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter