Part two

Love you again (Wonhyuk / Monsta X) FICTION

Several weeks have passed now and on one rainy day, Hoseok was in charge of pick up the twins while Minhyuk was still at work at that time.

 

However, after maybe ten minutes later, he stucked in a traffic jam causing him to mumble some insults and the drops who fell of on the windshield didn't help him at all but unfortunately it was not too strong but it frustrated Hoseok who was thinking about his daughters waiting him patiently whereas their classmates were probably gone one by one with their parents. Hoseok surely didn't like when he was late but even if he could drive freely he couldn't drive fastly either because of the wet road so he should be careful and calm down a bit.

 

The young dad was ten more minutes late when he arrived safely in front of the kindergarten. When he parked his hyundai car, Hoseok didn't take the time to put the hood on his head or bring an umbrella, instead, after closing the door and pressing the button of the car keys, he rushly headed to the building.

 

He finally entered, greeted immediately by one of his daughter, Minah who saw him first, with her two little arms stretched towards him. The young dad smiled fondly, took her in his arms and walked towards his second daughter who was drawing with a teacher at her side, keeping an eye on her.

 

« Hello...I'm sorry, I was late due to the trafic jam.. » Hoseok said, embarrassed, while lowering a little bit to let go and also to greet properly the teacher in front him who smiled when she saw the young dad.

 

«Hello ! It's ok, sir. But your daughter Haneul is kind of upset so.. »

 

The woman moved her head in direction to the little one who kept drawing, no lingered her eyes on his baba. While Minah was waiting to leave, she began to move a little, not wanting to say still whereas his dad approached Haneul and sat beside her with a pout on his face, his heart slightly hurt to know his princess was not looking at him since his arrival here.

 

«Haneul -ah, baba is here now » Hoseok said with a soft voice, attempting to caress the top of her head but she avoided and continued her drawing.

 

« Baba is sorry to be late, Haneul-ah, look at baba, would you ? Don't be angry with baba would you ? Baba is very sorry, baba loves you.. » he begs

 

She finally stopped her activity to look at her dad, nodding with a smile which caused him to have a warmth in his heart, a burst of joy in his heart and he couldn't help it but pinch her cheek and gave a kiss on it.

 

« Ok princesses ! Let's put on the raincoat then and let's go back to our home! » Hoseok suggested while clapping his hands and looking at them with a smile

 

« Yeah ! » Minah screamed happily with her two arms up in the air meanwhile her sister was just smiling widely

 

The teacher helped one of the daughter whereas Hoseok took care of the second one, after that the trio said goodbye to her but before that, the dad gave once again an apology for bothering her to keep an eye on the girls but she said that was her job plus it didn't bother her at all.

 

Outside, it was pouring down that they ran quickly towards the car and Hoseok helped and made sure that his two daughters were sitting and buckle up properly with seat belt.

 

Around fifteen minutes after, they finally arrived at home and right away, Hoseok prepared them a nice and warm bubble bath to avoid his daughters to catch a possible cold but because it was also a routine. Before that, he changed rapidly into a new casual grey t-shirt and a black short.

 

When the young dad came to see his twins to take off their clothes, Haneul was a little bit shy and ended up to do by herself with a little bit of help of him. However, Minah was the stubborn one, she didn't want to, began to run away and screamed that Hoseok wanted to cry and to have Minhyuk by his side right now to help him. He found the bold to scolded her to scare her a little bit and fortunately, it worked : Minah wanted to cry but didn't say anything, prefering to follow her baba's order so she kept quiet. Hoseok wanted to laugh out loud, seeing his daughter's face, listenning to him without a complain, after all, she was so cute and was her daughter...Even if they were not blood-related...Indeed, Minhyuk was the one who had donated so technically, their real father was him but once again, they didn't care at all, because they were together so they are the parents of the twins.

 

Now in the bathtub and Hoseok at their side, they were enjoying that moment with some splashing, laughters and screams but the young dad made sure that they were washed properly at the end, even though his top was wet, he didn't mind it because playing with his daughters was one of his happy moment.

 

After that, the twins were warmly covered in colored towels and headed to their room to dry and to change into their lovely pajamas with, of course, the help of their dad.

 

Time passed faster than Hoseok could imagine so he lets his daughters in the living room with the television on showing one episode of Pororo, meanwhile he was in the kitchen, finding ingredients or rather, finding what he should cook for the dinner. He decided at the end to cook fried noodles -made from Taiwan of course- with some vegetables and some shrimps so Hoseok prepared that while looking at his daughters sometimes and ended up smiling when he saw Haneul already fell asleep beside her sister who was focusing on watching TV silently.

 

The Taiwanese was finishing his cooking on time when he heard someone opening the door with a key and Hoseok knew who it was : his Minhyuk.

 

Without a doubt, Minhyuk came to greet first his beloved daughters.

 

« Aww, I missed you very much, my little princess ! » he says softly, taking her in his arms while giving a peck on her cheek and on her forehead and pat her head.

 

The korean dad didn't forget Haneul and immediately, he sat beside her, just looking at his sleepy angel, he didn't dare to wake her up but instead, took his phone out and took a photo like he used to, for memories. Then, Minhyuk just covered her up with a blue blanket and decided first to go take a shower for a moment. He returned to the living room into a pajama and stayed playing with Minah a little bit more before he headed towards the kitchen to look at what his partner cooked while the latter began to set the table with four plates and chopsticks in his hands. Minhyuk smiled and said that it seemed very delicious even if it was a simple dish but anyway, he didn't neglected his partner's efforts to make food with an almost empty fridge.

 

« I think we should go to the grocery shop this week-end or maybe thursday or..Friday... »

 

Minhyuk said this while rubbing his chin with his forefinger while Hoseok looked at him with a little smile on his face. He thought his fiancé was really cute, making this kind of expression. Several weeks now and Hoseok was deeply moved by the changing's evolution of the latter towards him. He finally felt Minhyuk and him didn't seem to be apart like they used to be or like strangers anymore and the affection, the love were also here blooming in his heart.

 

« So, when are you free ? I'm ok with this friday afternoon and also this week-end, I will only work on morning this saturday.. »

 

« Well.. Let's go on friday then, I'll finish at 2 pm »

 

When Minhyuk was ready to call, or rather to wake up one of his daughter to eat, he couldn't help but return to face Hoseok because of what he said :

 

« Alright, I'll pick you up then ! »

 

« No, hyung. Don't need to »

 

And then, he walked towards the twins, Minah was already headed to the dining table while Minhyuk came to wake up the little sleepy princess, carefully. At that time, the korean heard the small complain came from Hoseok who followed behind him but to head to a different path, to take a sit.

 

« Why ? I want to and it's been a long time, so.. »

 

The korean managed to wake gently up Haneul from her dreams and with her in his arms, they walked to the table and sat together in front of Hoseok who had waited some responses.

 

« Ok and after that we'll pick our daughters at five o'clock »

 

It made smile widely Hoseok who simply nodded and looked at him fondly which caused Minhyuk to feel warm and to blush a little bit.

 

After they were all fully enjoyed the food, Minhyuk washed the dishes while Hoseok helped the two little girls to brush their teeth in the bathroom before taking them to bed. But Minah didn't want to sleep before hearing at least one story without that came from reading book so the Taiwanese tried his best to invent a storyline...Fortunately, Minhyuk came to rescue him after brushing his teeth and put his lotion and ight cream, because he was the one who came up with good ideas when it was about telling story, no matter it was for children or adults. Haneul was the first to fall asleep because she was already tired, plus she was in general the first who was easily tired compared to her sister who was a ball of energy. But it took less than five minutes later to Minah to fall also asleep. The couple kissed their forehead wish them a good night before Minhyuk headed to the room while Hoseok to the bathroom.

 

They finally met in the bed and the korean thought his day would end like this after giving his beloved a sweet kiss on the cheek and on his lips as well but he found out that Hoseok's skin was warmth out of normal.

 

« Wait ! Don't tell me you are sick ! » he exclaimed but abstained himself to not louder his voice.

 

« Well, I have some headache but don't need to worry. » Hoseok tried to smile to reassure him but failed when Minhyuk put his hands on his forehead.

 

« You have fever and you still kissed our babies ? » Minhyuk was a little bit shocked but more in a surprising way

 

« Well..I'm sorry, I know I shouldn't had- » Hoseok seemed panicking but his partner took his hands and looked at him, at his eyes. This contact provoked his heart to skip a beat.

 

« Ok, forget it. But why you didn't tell me that you were not feeling well ? »

 

« No, listen Minhyuk-ah, I'm ok. » Hoseok insisted

 

« No, you don't. Hyung you are an idiot... » Minhyuk muttered at the last sentence, looking away from him but ended up to do it.

 

« Anyway, did you take some medecine ? »

 

« Hum..Yes ? » he rubbed his neck, trying to look at the blanket while Minhyuk rolled his eyes and left the bed to walk to the bathroom where he took a little box of aspirin and by the way, he went to the kitchen, filling up a glass of water and came back to the room to give all of this to Hoseok who looked at him, a little bit embarrassed. He thanked him before taking the medecine and drinking all the water under the eyes of Minhyuk who took the empty glass and put away the box of aspirin.

 

It was not over or almost because he decided to lean closer to Hoseok and came rubbing gently his forehead with his two thumbs.

 

«What, you don't need to- » Hoseok was embarrassed because of Minhyuk's sweet gestures

 

« Shut up and relax yourself and sleep hyung. »

 

After that, Hoseok didn't dare to say anything but just closed his eyelids and appreciated this moment with a smile in the corner of his lips.

 

This night was a sweet and quiet night for the both of them.