Part One

Love you again (Wonhyuk / Monsta X) FICTION

author's note: I'm not sure about the title because in general, I didn't think it first, the plot is mostly in my head lol

Oh and yes, Hoseok is taîwanese in this story, so that's why, one of the twins called him "baba" which is "daddy" in mandarin but i'm sorry if it's wrong to write like this. ^^"

___________

With a soft gaze and a smile on his face , Hoseok is watching in silence three persons in front of him who were sitting on the ground.

 

Looking at Minhyuk and the girls twins make him feel a burst of joy, really.

 

Minhyuk and him have been together for almost six years and they got engaged two years ago. The choice to ask on a surrogate mother wasn't easy at all to make a decision but after thinking so hard, they are now very sastified. Despite of having some prejudices, this little family continues to live in a right side and avoiding some unpleasants words to hear in public place for instance.

 

One of twins with a pony tail turns to where Hoseok is and a big smile paints her face and then runs towards him with a plushie rabbit in her small hand.

 

« Baba !» The little one shouts

 

Minhyuk turns around and right after the eye contact with his partner, they are smiling and they whisper « hey » to each other in sign of a salute . However, the man looks away, prefering to take care of his second daughter who was playing with a mini piano which keys were in diferent color. For Hoseok, he takes his child in his arms and gives her a quick peck on her chubby cheek. In response, she laughs heartily showing her crescents eyes and hids her face in the neck of her dad who caresses her head softly.

 

« Haneul ah, what did you do, today ? »

« Coloring ! «  And appa told us a really good story » she said enthusiastically

« Oh, really ? Good ! »

 

Then, Hoseok comes closer of the two persons, puts his daughter next to her sister and sit down near Minhyuk. He looks at him for a moment whereas the latter does not even dare to let his eyes linger on him. When the twins leave the room to go to their bedroom, Minhyuk is ready to follow them but Hoseok hold his hand back with a begging gaze. A little bit pertubed, the young man tries to look calm but Hoseok figures his awkwardness.

 

« Stay with me please » he begs with a quiet voice

 

« I...I am going to prepare something to eat, hyung » the read-headed says trying to avoid

 

Reluctantly, the one with mauve hair let go of his hand and looks at him goes away towards the kitchen but decides to follow him right after.

 

Since the coming of the twins, their affection has gradually diminished and Hoseok felt apart that made him hurts so much. Despite the fact that the two men live in the same roof, the impression of being away from the red-headed like a stranger doesn't get away from him.

 

Hoseok is in fact a native of Taiwan, had already cracked and decided to call one of his closest friends, Hyungwon who has advised him to share his worry directly to his boyfriend. Minhyuk who had passed by there, didn't get it because the two friends were talking in mandarin but had a lump in his throat seeing how sad and hopeless Hoseok was at the moment. However, even Minhyuk had witnessed it, he didn't say anything and didn't change his behavior toward him...

 

But Hoseok doesn't want to end his relationship with him and he believes that there is obviously a solution for his couple. The young dad must understand it -No, both of them should explain each other, face to face and shouldn't also avoiding each other to have an easy mind.

 

Standing wth his back to Hoseok, Minhyuk is cutting a zucchini seriously before putting the pieces in a medium-sized bowl and washing it rapidly under cold water. Hoseok stares at him, folds his arms but unties it when the man comes closer, next to his beloved cook.

 

« Is there something I can help to ? » Hoseok asks while he is looking at the board full of vegetables.

 

« No, it's alright. »

 

Why is it difficult to have a conversation with your half ? They have been known for eight years but since almost one year ago, a strange atmosphere comes suddenly along.

Is their love begin to fade away little by little ?

 

Without no more thoughts, Hoseok comes to put his arms around Minhyuk's waist and his cheek against his shoulder, makes Minhyuk quivery of pleasure who stops what he was doing.

 

« What the.. »

 

« Let's stay like this for a moment, would you ? »

 

The lips of the Taiwanese touch his skin like a caress for a sweet kiss. It is not indifferent and automatically, the red-headed puts the things in his hands on the table and puts his hands on Hoseok's forearms.

 

« It's been awhile that we didn't cuddle... »

 

« That's right » Minhyuk approves with a regret in his voice

 

Before the couple goes further than that, the voices of the twins are heard, making them a little bit flinch.

Once again, the korean seems to put a barrier betwen them for an unknown reason.

 

The dinner goes well even if one of the twins doesn't want to stay calm for eating correctly.

 

After taking care of the little girls and letting them sleep -even if Minhyuk would like to join them and this, since the day they were born-, the read-headed walks finally in direction of his room, followed by his partner Hoseok.

 

In the bed, they don't fall asleep right now because the taiwanese has still want to say some things and he would also like to hear his boyfriend, to understand this situation.

 

« Minhyuk-ah »,

he takes a break before pursuing

 

« I noticed your changing behavior toward me and I really would like to know why. What is the reason behind this ? I mean, we have been known for several years now and we have always share our feelings, our worry..So..Why now ?..I've been thinking a lot actually and... Don't you love me anymore ? »

 

His voice begins to temble, almost stop breathing and tears are threating to fall down at any second but Hoseok tries to calm down.

 

« No ! » The ginger shouted a little with a shocked look and sad. His hands hold on firmly the blanket at first and come to take these of his fiancé.

«I... » He looks down briefly before lift it, showing a tear then a second who drops. « I'm really sorry for hurting you but if I was so distant with you, it's because I didn't want to be too clingy.. And with the arrival of the girls, on top of that people who are judging us, I've prefered to leave you alone, to have some personal space. I didn't want to hurt you whilst staying with you. »

 

« But, but.. I don't get it.. What about our engagement ? You were the first to want it.. »

 

« I know and I've never regretted but I was lost for a while. When I saw you, you were leaving badly- »

 

« Wait, we were leaving badly but we have managed to get through this since then and we will stay strong no matter what happen, right ? How can you think that I was hurt because of you ? If I were ashame, It would be awhile I wouldn't be here with you and the twins. »

 

 

The silence takes place in the room and no one dare to say something until sobs from Minhyuk are heard. The heart of the older skips a beat, he then bites his bottom lips and the feeling of being powerless and worried come right away. He is also surprised because it is been a long time since he have seen Minhyuk in this state. Without waiting anymore, he hugs him tightly with his strong arms, placing his hand in the read-headed's hair to comfort him. The latter's hand grasps a piece of Hoseok's white cloth, face against his chest making wet his top with his tears who were kept for too long.

 

« I thought of the twins because I didn't want them to suffer... » he articulates

« Minhyuk-ah, they will understand us as they get older, they will accept us because we are their parent after all. Don't be worried about it, ok ? You are a great dad, do you know that ? »

 

Affected by what he said, the younger couldn't contain his tears while Hoseok sheds tears in silence because he wants to show a strong image, to not alert him.

The fact being parent is a responsability to not take easily but when we are in relationship with someone of the same , it complicate even more. Minhyuk used to be a hopeful person, had negative thinking for instance the fear to hurt his beloved persons. He had doubts on his mind, this young dad was lost face to the disgust of the society, critics from misunderstood and narrow-minded people. Hoseok had not thought about the huge impact on his fiancé and he feels even more helpless that he didn't act on it sooner.

 

After that night, the couple begin to talk more to each other, confessing things which they didn't dare to say out loud in front of the other since a while or maybe, since several years...It feel so god, really because each time, they ended up fall asleep with a less burden and a soft heart.

 

Another night, whilst the girls were already in the dreamy world, Hoseok takes the oportunity to give a quick kiss on the blond's cheek. The latter was surprised at the moment but He can not help smiling shyly and the warmth rises up his face.

Their fingers naturally intertwined, they head to the room and Hoseok puts his hands on the Minhyuk's waist, then he brings him back towards him a bit more. With sparkle in the eyes, they look at each other for an instant, the smile curved on the lips.

 

« I'm really happy, Minhyuk ! » Hoseok says, with a big smile on his face

 

His partner simply nods in exchange of a response but quickly, his smile disappears right after, showing a little bit sad pout.

 

« But..I'm sorry I've hurt you, I worried you and in addition, I ask you to not speed things while- »

« Shh...Don't worry about that. We will catch this time up, little by little. It's already good that you can entrust me more and more. What we are doing, it's already good to supress certains misunderstandings between us. »

« Thanks...Thanks you a lot, Hoseok. »

 

Minhyuk don't hesitate to embrace him lovingly whereas his man hugs him tight, slipping his hand on the back to caress it softly.

 

«  From now on, I will try to express myself better and of course, we will catch this lost time up. »

 

He finally adds before step back a little bit and without hesitation, he puts his lips on his for a sweet kiss. Both of them feel a pleasant warmth inside because it's not the end, it's a new begining of a blossom relationship or what can we say, after all the worries and the anxiety, Minhyuk and Hoseok can pursue their life with a restful mind. Even though, there would have some other obstacles in the future, they will help each other.