We'll get married, but....

Honey, I'm home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey everyone. Thanks for reviewing last chapter. I think I will try to end this fic by chapter 15. It seems appropriate, please enjoy chapter 9


 

The silence is deafening after Sooyoung dropped the news about this marriage of Jessica and Tiffany’s. Seulgi didn’t have a clue that her guardian was married. This is major news that is also incredibly shocking. Tiffany is thinking of how she can get back at Sooyoung for this. No one was supposed to know about the marriage.

 

“Your wife, Sica!” Sunny shouts at her from where she’s sitting.

 

“Unnie, why didn’t you tell me that you were married?” Joohyun asks Tiffany. The dark-haired woman looks up and over to Joohyun. She has no words at the moment. She’s looking at her with such a sad expression. Tiffany always hoped to avoid this from even happening.

 

“I do not have a wife,” Jessica says, finally back in the moment with everyone else.

 

“Well not anymore apparently,” Yuri mentions, as she didn’t know they had been married. Seulgi needs to talk to Jessica, and she needs to talk to her right now.

 

“Unnie, family meeting!”

 

“What, right now,” Jessica blinks in confusion, but is currently being dragged away from the dinner. Joohyun also uses the time to bring Tiffany away so they can talk. It stays quiet for a long while until Joy speaks.

 

“Well, someone please pass the cake,” the redhead mentions randomly.


 

Seulgi gets Jessica alone, and has so many questions. The first and most important one is the biggest about this marriage.

 

“You and Tiffany-unnie were married!”

 

“Seul…”

 

“When were you going to tell me this?”

 

“Oh,” the brunette trails off. In reality she didn’t plan to tell Seulgi. She never wanted Seulgi to ever feel as if the divorce had anything to do with either her, or Joohyun. The breakup had less to do with the kids, and more to do with the two of them.

 

“Seulgi-yah, I never wanted to tell you because I didn’t want you thinking this was your fault. I didn’t want you thinking she and I broke up because we were taking care of you and Joohyun.”

 

“Unnie, but didn’t you break up to take care of us, after we both lost our parents?”

 

“No,” Jessica assures her. “Tiffany and I breaking up had nothing to do with you or Joohyun. I’m sorry I kept this from you, Seul.”

 

“Why did you unnie? It’s always been us for so long.”

 

“Hey,” she hugs Seulgi, and runs her fingers through her dark locks. “Of course, it’s always been the two of us, just you and me, Seul. I didn’t keep my marriage a secret to hurt you. I was only trying to protect you, kiddo.”

 

“You didn’t need to protect me, unnie.”


 

The conversation is much the same with Joohyun and Tiffany. The younger woman can’t believe Tiffany wouldn’t tell her this. It’s huge news, and not only that. Tiffany has been her guardian for years. She considers the woman like a second mom.

 

“You did break up because of Seulgi and I?

 

“No,” Tiffany denies. “We didn’t. There were issues Jessi and I had that didn’t involve you two. Hyun, you do know why we had to move to America in the first place. There was issues with that branch of the company that needed the attention.”

 

Joohyun understands why they moved all those years ago. Tiffany took care of many of the day to day company details when she was a kid, and unable to handle the business. She doesn’t know what to think, it sounds to her that their breakup did have something to do with she and Seulgi, after all. They were both essentially orphans without their parents when they both passed away.

 

“Unnie, I don’t understand why you couldn’t tell me.”

 

“Sweetie, it wasn’t that I didn’t want to say anything. I only wanted to protect you.”

 

“Unnie, you didn’t need to. I just want you to be happy more than anything.”

 

The older woman hugs Joohyun then. She wasn’t for everything to be okay again too. She has to try and fix things with Jessica. She can’t imagine a place where they’re not together again, and she’s willing to do the work she didn’t before.

 

“Jessica is the person that’s going to make me happiest. She’s always been the only one for me.”

 

Joohyun knows because she has only seen Tiffany go out on a handful of dates with people, but they never turned into anything. She understands that Jessica is Tiffany’s true love.

 

“I hope it works out for you, unnie. I just don’t want you to feel like you can’t tell me everything. It’s always been you and me.”

 

Tiffany nods and hugs her again. “You’re right, Hyun. It has always just been you and me, kiddo.”

 

They finish their conversation shortly after and return to the table. Jessica and Seulgi aren’t back yet. Sooyoung immediately apologizes to Tiffany for exposing what was meant to be a secret. However, it sounds so insincere that Tiffany doesn’t fall for it. She still nods and says it’s fine.

 

“Oh, Soo. I will surely get you back for this.”

 

“Where’s Seulgi and Jessica-unnie?” Joohyun wonders.

 

“They didn’t get back yet,” Seungwan answers. At that moment Yeri’s business cell rings.

 

“Kim Yerim, talk to me,” she answers and walks off to talk in private.

 

“Ugh, she's so hot when she’s in business mode,” Joy sighs and fans herself.

 

“Since we’re all curious and no one has asked yet. Joy, why did you keep talking about her like she was dead?” Yuri asked the question everyone had been dying to know.

 

“What, she did move on to a better place. She works for the Kang business now, that’s all I said. She moved onto a better place.”

 

“Oh my god!” There are several loud groans that can be heard. The redhead shrugs.

 

“What, what did I say?”

 

“You aren’t even worthy of being called Sooyoung!” The taller woman shouts at her.

 

“I don’t even want to be called Sooyoung anyway!”

 

“Good, because you’re an embarrassment to the name.”

 

Before Sooyoung and the non-Sooyoung can fight. Jessica and Seulgi return moments later. Yeri returns too, but not before bumping shoulders with Jessica, who nods to Hyoyeon, who then kicks Sooyoung under the table, and she does a specific coughing that alerts Yoona.

 

“Um, is everything…” Joohyun wonders.

 

Yeri suddenly falls down on the table and holds her chest.

 

“Unnie…” she sounds like she’s in such pain.

 

“Yeri-ah, what’s wrong?” Sooyoung worriedly asks.

 

“Baby! Are you okay?” Joy also sounds worried about her.

 

“Unnie, my….chest…” the short-haired girl complains.

 

“Yerimie, hang on, we’ll get you medical attention,” Jessica says and hurries to her side.

 

“Yeri, oh my god, what’s wrong?” Seulgi gets up too and nudges Seungwan to also get up.

 

“It hurts,” Yeri complains, and clutches her chest tighter.

 

Joy is busy freaking out now, if there is something wrong with her beloved Yeri. Then she wants to know what.

 

“Come on, we have to go. My child is hurt!” Yoona announces and pushes her way to Yeri.

 

“Your child, she’s clearly my child. I’ve raised her only since she was born!” Sooyoung lets her know in what’s a bold statement.

 

“What the hell…” Tiffany wonders. Yeri holds onto Jessica for support, and the rest of the white crew follow. Joy is trying to go after them.

 

“Yeri, hold on, baby. You’ll be alright.”

 

“So long ers!” Yeri cackles as the next thing the pink crew know all the lights get shut off, and they’re left in the dark. Team white plus Seulgi and Seungwan make a run for it, but not before hearing screams of.

 

“What the actual hell!”

 

“All the lights are off!”

 

“I’m blind!”

 

“Who’s squeezing my s!”

 

They just keep running until they’re all safely outside towards their cars. It was exhilarating and fun to leave in the way they did. It was also an elaborate plan strategically set up.

 

“Oh my god, such a brilliant display, our Yeri!” Sooyoung laughs as she high fives the younger girl.

 

“Once again another brilliant move by our Yeri,” Yoona agrees and hugs the short-haired girl. “I raised her well.”

 

“You raised her! I raised her!” The taller woman bumps Yoona in the shoulder.

 

“Excuse me! I’m the one who raised her, Soo!”

 

“Neither one of you raised me,” Yeri interrupts. “I have parents, actual parents!”

 

Seungwan on the other hand is in disbelief. She thought the whole thing was for real. She was halfway about to call 911 just to get Yeri some medical attention. She can’t believe she actually believed the act.

 

“Wait, this was all an act?” The blonde can’t hide their surprise.

 

“Yes, duh,” Hyoyeon nods “This is our Yeri.”

 

“I told you, Wannie. She’s the best.”

 

“Thank you, I take all forms of payment, cash, debit, paypal, no checks because I don’t fully trust you guys,” Yeri gestures to Seulgi and Seungwan in particular. “Now, let’s go before those losers get their lights back on.”

 

The two best friends just share worried looks. Yeri was truly a dangerous woman, and no one could hope to dispute that as fact.


 

Inside, after everyone calmed down, and realized that they had been tricked. Tiffany vowed immediate revenge. Yuri only worried about Sooyoung. Seohyun knew she would have words with Yoona at home. Sunny was positive she could get Hyoyeon back in some way. Joohyun already was planning things for Seulgi when she made it home. Joy on the other hand was laughing.

 

“Why the hell are you laughing, Joy?” Tiffany demands to know. She doesn’t find anything about this funny.

 

“It’s just so like my Yeri. She would do this.”

 

“You’re happy?” Yuri is confused.

 

“Duh, I love her.” Joy sips her drink.

 

“Joy, get some help, seriously,” Sunny tells her.

 

“You need so much help, Joy,” Joohyun agrees with what Sunny just said.

 

“Um, no offense boss, but your fiancée didn’t even as much as look back to see if you were okay. Who’s the one who really needs help here?”  

 

“She’s got you there, Hyun,” Tiffany speaks.

 

“This girl!” The brunette’s mind rages. She thought she and Seulgi were making progress. She’ll fix her later, and will have an obedient spouse yet.

 

That so called obedient spouse ends up hanging out with everyone. They drink, celebrate, and praise the brilliance that is Kim Yerim.

 

“Yeri, you the best!” Seulgi drunkenly falls into the short-haired girl.

 

“Seulgi, get the hell off of me!” She pushes her away and she nearly falls onto the floor, had it not been for Seungwan catching her.

 

“You guys aren’t so weak after all,” the monolid girl shouts at them.

 

“Weak!” Hyoyeon slurs. “No one here is weak.”

 

At that moment Sooyoung is hollering about how she probably shouldn’t have tricked Yuri, and hopes that she will still get to see her glorious abs. That only earns her hits from both Jessica and Yoona. They don’t quit until Hyoyeon mentions they should order more drinks.

 

“Another round of drinks!”

 

“Yes, more drinks! Code white is on top again.”


 

Joohyun decides she will just go back to Seulgi’s place. Tiffany didn’t even care because she was busy dragging the rest of the pink crew to talk strategy. It’s only fair that they get to retaliate, after all their honor is at stake.

 

“Guys, they will pay for this! Sooyoung especially, for telling the secret about my being married.”

 

“Hey, Fany! You don’t even think you’ll threaten Soo!” Yuri tells her. “I’ll make sure the ice princess gets cucumbers.”

 

Tiffany gasps and smacks the tanned woman in the arm.

 

“You touch Jessi and die!”

 

“Um, unnie?” Joohyun tries to get her attention. It’s pointless because she and her friends are walking off going on and on about revenge, and who shouldn’t be hurt in the process.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter