Confused Feelings

Honey, I'm home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi readers, thank you all who read and reviewed my last chapter. I’ve been on a bit of an emotional roller coaster lately, but I’m getting better everyday now that I’ve gotten rid of pointless things. Here we will see my evil babies Joyri, among other things. I hope this will also be a good read.


 

Park Sooyoung or Joy as she prefers to be called. Sits in a company office building, not working. No, she’s not working at all. She should be, and her boss would probably kill her since she isn’t doing anything work related. It doesn’t matter if she is constructive or not, as her boss has been on her own personal leave. She’s been on a leave for months now. The redhead runs her fingers through her locks, and screams at the giant TV in her office.

 

“, come back here. You little !” She’s been playing video games for the better part of three hours. She’s missed three phone calls alone in the last hour, but this time she can’t ignore it.

 

“, goddammit. I’m dead.” She pauses the game, and looks to her phone. She answers it. Because another missed call would not be good to explain.

 

“Yo, boss. What do you want?” She questions, while eating snacks at that exact moment. She does this purposely because she knows it annoys her.

 

“Sooyoung.” Joohyun sighs on the other end of the line. Park Sooyoung is her personal assistant. The girl who can, and will get the tasks done. She is also a huge pain in her . Joohyun has been running her family’s business with help from Tiffany from the time she was 19. They’ve mostly been working out of the American branch of the corporation for the last few years. Another reason why she hasn’t been back in South Korea. She decided as she was getting married. She would come home and back to work at the South Korean branch. Joohyun made sure to choose a competent successor to continue on in America, but receives monthly reports. She hired Sooyoung as her personal assistant, and also has a figurehead leading the day to day operations here until she gets back.

 

“My name is Joy!”

 

“Yes, whatever. Your name is Joy. Anyway, I need your help. It’s urgent.”

 

“Well, Ms. Bae. If this is not an urgent work related matter. Please enjoy the sound of the dial tone as I hang up.” Joy is about to end the call when Joohyun starts speaking in an authoritative manner.

 

“Park Sooyoung, you’re not even working right now. You’re not doing anything. Because I am also on an official leave. That doesn’t mean you aren’t still my assistant, or that you don’t answer when I call.”

 

Joy rolls her eyes, and just when she was enjoying her break. “You’re not even here, yet. You’ve never even stepped foot in the building. I thought you were getting married. Who’s the unlucky woman?”

 

Joohyun groans and wants to hang up so badly. Then remembers why she has called. It’s important, and if she has to deal with Sooyoung’s mess. Then, so be it.

 

“I am getting married soon. We just haven’t had the time to set our official date yet. Anyway, there are certain interruptions that keep on coming in between our alone time. I need you to distract the interruption.”

 

Joy smiles in amusement. She knows what that means. Joohyun needs for her to keep someone busy, while she spends time with her fiance. There are times that Joy doesn’t believe she even has a real fiancee. She has never mentioned this person before, and keeps a lot of information quiet. However, her boss wouldn’t tell her to create a distraction. If there wasn’t any real need for one.

 

“Ah, I see. Now, tell me why I should be doing this for you, Ms. Bae. I’m a busy woman with my own schedule.”

 

The brunette, sighs on the phone. She told Tiffany that it would be huge risk to hire this girl. Her guardian took a liking to her. She said she had a similar infectious smile like her own. She is also a hard worker, but she she still manages to get on her nerves. Joohyun decided to mention a fact that could help motivate the redhead.

 

“Sooyoung, the girl is small, like you like them.”

 

The redhead gasps loudly on the other end. She is small just like she likes? Then she squeals in excitement.

 

“Oh my god! Small like I like. Is she small in height, like my precious, Yerimie, who has since gone to a better place.”


 

Joohyun never knows what to make of how Sooyoung talks about this girl, Yeri. She sounds hopelessly in love with her, or she’s talking like the girl is no longer living. It’s all so weird, and she tries to stay out of it as much as possible.

 

“Sooyoung, I need you to focus.”

 

“Fine, but this better be one small girl. I’m hanging up now. Text me the address to where you are.”

 

“Alright, get here as soon as you can.”

 

The brunette hangs up too, and sighs. She is a bit bored sitting here in Seulgi’s office while she’s off with her best friend. Joohyun only let them go. Because she knows there is nothing romantic between the friends. She wonders if she can plan a romantic dinner at home later. She will do all she can to convince, Seulgi to give her a chance. They are going to be married. So why not have a brand new and fresh start. She texts Joy the room number she’s in, and waits. Hopefully, Joy will be able to help.


 

The arcade was supposed to be fun and a distraction for Seulgi. It was none of those because for some reason all she could think about was Joohyun. Seungwan, knew she wasn’t okay, and that something was on her mind. The monolid girl didn’t want to discuss anything, mostly since she couldn’t understand a lot of it. The older girl still scares her. That she does know for a fact. She can’t even see it changing anytime soon. Joohyun scares her. It doesn’t take away from the fact that she likes her kisses, or finds herself remembering how soft her lips are. Several times during the games. Seulgi flashed back to the gorgeous brunette, , lips, and how they felt pressed against her own. She also finds herself confused by Joohyun herself.

 

She remembers the mean unnie who would never let her live. The person who made her life such a living hell. The girl she repressed memories of her. just to feel alright. The Joohyun, of today is being nicer, kind, and genuine. Seulgi has no idea what to do. Can she really just forget everything about the girl she knew, and marry her just because they are required to do so.

 

“Seul, let’s go grab something to eat. We have time before we should head back.” Seungwan offers. She is her best friend. So, she knows when she’s not alright. The friends head to a noodle shop. That’s located across the street. The blonde uses the time to ask, Seulgi if she needs to talk.

 

“Seul, do you need to talk? Is everything okay? Besides the crazy fiancee thing.”

 

Seulgi smiles softly. It doesn’t fully reach her eyes as it normally would. She feels like she needs to talk to Jessica. She’s always been the one constant in her life. The older woman, has been there for her ever since she was a baby. She is truly like a mom, mentor, and best friend all in one. Plus, she also seems to have some confusing feelings going on with, Tiffany. Who better to talk to than her guardian. The one person who understands this more than anyone else.

 

“I’m fine, Wannie. Let’s finish eating, so we can get back.”

 

“Okay, I won’t pressure you to talk, but if you want to. You know that I’m here to help you.
 

“Thanks, Wannie. I appreciate it.”  She does know her best friend will be there to listen to her. Whenever she needs a good friend, Seungwan has also been a constant. For now, she should start to sort these confusing feelings out for herself.



 

Kwon Yuri was a woman on a mission. She used the time while, Tiffany and Sunny were distracted to leave. Seohyun said that she had to run errands, but Yuri knew better. The younger woman without a doubt went to meet with Jessica. She wants the, American couple back on track just as anyone else does. Yuri has no idea what went wrong either. Now, is not the time worry about it though. She is nearing the safehouse that belongs to Code White. She will see Sooyoung no matter what, and nothing will stop her. When she arrives she picks up a small rock from the ground, and throws it up towards one of the windows.

 

“Sooyoungie?” She whispers, hoping that her girlfriend is nearby. She doesn’t want to attract too much attention. She carefully throws another rock.

 

“Yah, Sooyoungie?”

 

Inside, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung are going over plans. They can’t let the pink crew get away with what they did. They both agree the main target is, Tiffany, as this was all her doing. Neither one of them want to hurt, Seohyun. She is the innocent one in this mess. They don’t agree on if, Yuri or Sunny should be protected. They continue to clash when it comes to those two. Hyoyeon decides to focus on Tiffany for now.

 

“I say we send live bugs, and fish eyes for Fany.”

 

“Excellent.” Sooyoung nods, sipping her smoothie. “It’s a start.”

 

“Soo. I know you don’t want to hear this, but Yul is officially the enemy.”

 

Hyoyeon ends up being right, Sooyoung doesn’t want to hear it. If Yuri is the enemy then so is Sunny as far as the taller woman is concerned.

 

“Shut up, Hyo. You leave her alone. Don’t you harm a single one of her beautiful abs!”

 

“What!” The shorter blonde replies in disgust. Isn’t it supposed to be not harm a single hair on her head. She has to get Sooyoung to understand that until all of this gets resolved, Yuri is the enemy.

 

“She’s the enemy, Soo.”

 

“You’re the enemy, Hyo.”

 

While they argue, Yoona is sure she hears a sound. The blonde lawyer goes to the window to see none other than Yuri. What is she doing here? This is Code White territory, and it’s not safe for her to be so close.

 

“.” She gasps, covering then opens the window. “Yuri-unnie…” She mouths. “Why are you here?”

 

“Yoong, I’m here to see, Soo. I’m not leaving until I see her.”

 

“.” Yoona facepalms. She almost can’t believe this. Yuri being here will only cause some sort of issue.

 

“Go away.” She tells her.

 

“Yoong, what is it? Is there something going on?” Hyoyeon asks first.

 

“Nothing.” The lawyer denies, and slams the window shut. The last thing she needs is for Hyoyeon to see Yuri standing there.

 

“Yoong, you look nervous, what’s wrong?” The taller woman wonders with eyebrow raised. Yoona thinks of her options. She can try to hint to, Sooyoung that Yuri is downstairs, but can’t risk alerting Hyoyeon in anyway.

 

“We are out of black pearls.” She says while looking at the brunette.

 

“Yoong, what the hell are you on? You’re not still drunk, are you?”

 

Yoona looks offended. She was nowhere near as drunk as either of them. She shudders in remembrance of the previous night.


 

(Flashback)

 

After fleeing the scene of an upsetting defeat by the pink crew. It was unanimously decided they would drink, eat, and drink even more. They ate a lot of food, but the friends also drank a lot too. Which is why, Yoona listened as her friends whined pathetically all night. She didn’t drink all that much, mostly because she thought of her wife, and the image of her disapproving face made her not drink a lot.

 

“You all !” Jessica slurs from on the couch. Sooyoung helped carry her inside their safehouse, but actually dropped her on the floor several times.

 

“We !” Hyoyeon shouts from the doorway. “You’re the one who didn’t tell us we’d be dealing with the pink crew.”

 

“You all are idiots!” Sooyoung declares with cheeseburger in one hand, and a bottle of soju in the other. She insisted that she needed to have food, because if she was going to get faced drunk. There needed to be plenty of food to balance out the drinks.

 

“Shut up, Soo. You’re the weakest one, all because of Yul.”

 

“She’s my girlfriend. I can be weak if I want to.”

 

Yoona didn’t know that, Yuri and Sooyoung were official. She knew they were talking back and forth, flirting, but not that it reached the level of becoming a couple.

 

“Soo, you, and Yuri-unnie are together now?” Yoona speaks calmly and clearly. Since, she didn’t have anywhere near the amount of drinks anyone else had.

 

“Yoong, be quiet. You’re drunk!” Sooyoung complains to her.

 

“I’m the drunk one!” The lawyer speaks in an offended tone. Did they forget who drove all their drunk asses home? She’s the only one that isn’t drunk at all.

 

“, my head hurts, and I still hear Sunny’s voice in my head.” Hyoyeon complains, while tapping herself upside the head, as if trying to rid her brain of certain thoughts.

 

“All of you are so ing weak.” Jessica complains from the couch. “Why are we even friends if you’re going to be pathetic for your women?”

 

After she says that. Both Hyoyeon, and Sooyoung throw their heads back in laughter. It seems to them that someone has forgotten she ran away from one, Hwang Tiffany.

 

“Sica, I know that you’re not talking. You’re the person who ran away.”

 

“Exactly, you, Jung “I don’t run” Jessica ran away. You’re the real pathetic one.” Sooyoung sneers. Jessica sits up with hands raised weakly.

 

“That’s it, fight me!”

 

“You fight me.” Sooyoung raises her hands too.

 

“I can’t. I’m too drunk.”

 

“Well, so am I!”

 

All Yoona can do is groan. “You’re all drunk, pathetic unnies, plus Soo.” She sighs. It was going to be one long night.

 

(End)


 

“I wasn’t even drunk, like you. I barely drank anything. Now, Soo, are you going to see black pearl, or not?”

 

“Pirates of the Caribbean?” The shorter blonde, mutters in confusion, although that movie is old. Sooyoung, opens to speak, but the sound of another rock hitting the wall, causes the short-haired woman to head over.

 

“Well this is it. I tried. There’s no way Soo won’t blow this.” The lawyer mentally thinks.

 

Sooyoung takes one look at the tanned woman standing there, and practically loses her . She has to muffle her scream in her hands.

 

“What the hell?” Hyoyeon comes over too, and sees it is Yuri standing there. “Yul, goddamnit.” The shortest woman opens the window.

 

“Babe!” Sooyoung shouts and blows kisses.

 

“Hey, Soo.” She smiles at her, and the taller woman places her hand to her heart.

 

“Yah, Yul. You know on any regular day I like you, but you’re on the enemy’s side.”

 

Yuri rolls her eyes. “Well, I’m not going to let whatever drama, Fany and Sica have keep me away from my Sooyoungie.”

 

The way she hears Yuri call her name causes her to scream excitedly.  She screams so loudly that it makes both Yoona and Hyoyeon fall to the ground. They cover their ears at the volume.

 

“Yul, babe. Hold on I’m coming to you.” She takes off running. Yoona expects for Hyoyeon to try and stop her. She doesn’t and remains sitting on the floor.

 

“Hell, let her do what she wants. When she gets back we need to get her some serious help.”

 

Yoona does agree with that. “Soo, is hopelessly in love. You know unnie, aren’t you at all curious about what happened between, Jessica-unnie, and Fany-unnie.”

 

“Yeah.” The shorter woman nods. It has been sometime since everyone was together in the same place like now. Hyoyeon can still remember a much happier couple. No one officially knew why they broke up.

 

“Yoong, I don’t know. Neither of them seem to want to talk about it, but maybe we should find out.”

 

Yoona also agrees with that. Perhaps she will try to talk to Jessica again for another one on one conversation. She could also try to talk to Tiffany too, and see where her thoughts are. One of them has to be willing to talk. She takes one look at Hyoyeon who looks like she’s trying not to laugh.

 

“You still want to get back at them, don’t you?”

 

“Of course.” Hyoyeon laughs. “I won’t rest, until we get them back.”

 

“If my Hyunnie is hurt!”

 

“Calm down, Yoong. No one will hurt Seobaby, but it’s not my fault if she gets caught up in something.”

 

“Hey! What did I say!”

 

“Jeez, Yoong. You’re so whipped for her.”

 

The blonde lawyer, doesn’t even try to deny that fact. She is Code White for life, however she won’t let anyone get her wife caught up in some mess. Meanwhile, downstairs Sooyoung tackles the tanned woman into a hug. She is acting as if she hasn’t seen, Yuri in years.

 

“Oh my god, babe. What are you doing here?”

 

“I had to see you, and make sure you were okay.” Yuri explains. She was a bit concerned when their phone call was disconnected.

 

“I’m much better now. Yul we can’t go on like this, or I’m going to kill Fany. We need to figure out what’s happening.

 

“Yeah.” Yuri nods. “We’ll find out what’s going on between, Fany and Sica.”

 

They both want their friends to be okay too. Everyone can see they still love one another. When, Joy parks her Porsche. She notices that she is at a university. Joohyun mentioned that her fiancé is younger than her by 3 years. So, that means she’s in school here.

 

“Oh, well, hello gorgeous.” A male student tries to talk to her.

 

“No!” The redhead flips her hair back. “I’ve no time for you, get out of my way.” She pushes her way through, and enters the school building. It doesn’t take long to find, Joohyun, who is sitting in a leather office chair. The brunette, is writing notes down in her purple journal that she carries everywhere. Her thoughts are all over the place so she likes to write them down when she can.

 

“Yo, boss. I’m here, who am I seducing?”

 

Joohyun looks up. She is relieved to see Joy. Seulgi texted her that she was heading back to school. Joohyun was surprised that the monolid girl did text her. Maybe she is softening up to her after all.

 

“Just come in, and sit down. They should be here soon.”

 

“They! Hey, if I’m seducing two people. This will cost you so much extra.”

 

The older girl rolls her eyes. “No, just the friend. You stay away from my fiancé.”

 

“Whatever.” The taller girl sighs, and sits on one of the couches. “Damn, this is comfortable. Wake me up when they get here.”

 

“Sooyoung. Can you please be useful for once?”

 

“I am useful. I’m here aren’t I? Now calm down. I’ll handle everything, and my name is Joy!”

 

Joohyun hopes that she won’t regret this. All she wants to do is spend time alone with, Seulgi. Is that too much to ask? Meanwhile, Seulgi and Seungwan return to school. The brunette mentions to her that she needs to stop by the office. It would be rude not to at least check on Joohyun. It’s been nearly 2 hours since they left.

 

“Ooh, checking on the wife? Alright, but let’s make it quick.”

 

They enter the office expecting to see Joohyun, not some other girl with red hair that looks beautiful.

 

“Um…” Seulgi begins.

 

Joy looks up when she notices Seulgi first. She smiles with enthusiasm.

 

“Well, hello y!” She screams upon taking full notice of the dark-haired goddess with monolid eyes. She hurries for Seulgi.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter