Scary Unnie

Honey, I'm home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi, thank you all for being interested still. I haven’t had this much fun writing a fic in a while, so the fact that many of you are enjoying this. Means a lot to me, here’s chapter 3. I'm going to tag this with Jeti too, since a lot more of you are curious about them than I first anticipated.


 

Seulgi is mentally freaking out. It’s way too much information for her head to handle. How can this, Irene girl be Joohyun-unnie. The same one she had nightmares about for years straight. She’ll have to prove she really is Joohyun, and there’s only a few ways that will happen.

 

“Okay, so...Joohyun-unnie. If you’re really Joohyun-unnie. You’re going to have to prove it.”

 

The brunette sighs, and then proceeds to hit her upside the head. In the same way she used to when they were kids. Then also adds in a personal touch.

 

“Gomdori-ah, if you don’t pick those flowers for me right now. I’ll….”

 

“No!” Seulgi screams. It’s enough, it’s more than enough proof, and now she’s flashing back.

 

“It is you! It’s really you, no…” She runs off.

 

“Yah, where are you going!” Joohyun wants to know.

 

“I’m throwing myself into a closet before you do!”

 

Tiffany and Jessica both raise eyebrows to Joohyun, as this is the first time either of them are hearing about something like this.

 

“You threw her into a closet, Joohyun-ah?” Tiffany asks her.

 

“It happened once, but look she remembers me now!”

 

“No wonder she freaked out when, Yoong and I pushed her into that closet before.” Jessica begins. She had a real reason for her fear. Damn, now she feels bad about not getting to warn Seulgi earlier. She hurried over to Seulgi.

 

“Yah, Seulgi wait come here.”

 

“No, unnie she will just beat me up again. I still have nightmares!”

 

That really does hurt Joohyun to know that she used to scare Seulgi that badly. She’ll make it up to her, and everything will be okay.

 

“Oh, my poor child. I had no idea you suffered so.” Jessica begins dramatically then whispers in her ear.

 

“Okay, just play along and let’s get the hell out of here!”

 

“Oh..” Seulgi gets it. “Unnie, it was terrible. Joohyun-unnie made me her slave. She made me hold her hand all the time, even though I tried to tell her she had cooties, and then anytime she needed things. She’d always make me get them.”

 

“No, it wasn’t like that!” Joohyun readily disagrees.

 

“Yes it was.” The monolid girl sniffles on cue. “You used to either hide or throw away all my Pringles.”

 

“You ate too much of them, Seul. I was only looking out for your health. I didn’t want you to get sick.”

 

“Unnie…” Seulgi holds onto Jessica tighter.

 

“There, there, sweetie. Let us go now, and hurry to your therapist. You’ll get some nice blue pills, and you won’t remember anything of this ever again.”

 

“What?” Joohyun blinks, confused.

 

Jessica quickly, but quietly tries to get them to the front door. Tiffany sees right through it, though. It’s all a bit too dramatic to be for real.

 

“That is enough. The both of you sit down, you’re way over the top.”

 

“Well, I tried kid.” Jessica lets go of her.

 

“Fine, but before we sit. First, my guardian, and I have to step into my private office just out in the hall. We’ll be right back.”

 

“Your office is in the hallway?” Joohyun says in a deadpan voice

 

“Yes.” Jessica nods. “We have many meaningful conversations out in the hall. So, you two can stay, or leave if you want to.”

 

“Let’s go unnie!” Seulgi grabs her arm, and they both hurry for the door. Only Tiffany is already there to grab Jessica, and Joohyun grabs Seulgi. Then they both get pulled towards the kitchen area where the table is.

 

“Ow, come on. Let me, go.” Seulgi asks.

 

“No, so you can run away, now sit down!” Joohyun demands.

 

“And you Jung, what kind of example are you over here setting for, Seulgi-yah?”

 

Jessica just offers a smile. “I knew that you couldn’t resist touching me. I’m surprised it took so long.”

 

Tiffany rolls her eyes. “No, it’s not like that. Now everyone sit down, and we’ll talk it out.”

 

For awhile, the 4 of them sit down in silence. Joohyun with Tiffany besides her on one side, and Seulgi with Jessica on the other.

 

“Can I please go get my baseball bat?” Seulgi asks seriously.

 

Jessica catches the way Tiffany and Joohyun are looking at her.

 

“No!” Jessica shakes her head. “No, need for that!”

 

“Oh, and why do you need it, Seul?” Tiffany wonders with a suspicious tone in her voice.

 

“Um, no reason, but aren’t you and Joohyun-unnie, hungry? Why don’t we get you some tea or food. Sica-unnie, what’s in the fridge?”

 

Seulgi tries to lightly kick her under the table, and hopes Jessica will get what she’s implying.

 

“How in hell should I know?”

 

“Can you go check it, unnie?” Seulgi lowers her voice just a bit.

 

“Oh, yes of course. I will go check. Fany do you want strawberry milk? Like usual?”

 

The older dark-haired woman pauses and tries not to act flattered. She is pretty damn flattered that Jessica still remembers after all this time.

 

“Just water, Jung!”

 

“One strawberry milk it is.”

 

“So….” Seulgi begins, but still looks for Jessica’s sign that the fridge is empty. Even though it’s damn sure stocked, and then they will magically need to go get groceries.

 

“So, Joohyun-unnie?”

 

“Yes, honey.”

 

“Yeah, so why’d you say your name was Irene?” She’s trying to make some random conversation.

 

“Because it is technically. I used it when I Iived in America for a while, and I go by it sometimes.”

 

“Wow, cool.” Seulgi nods, still looking for Jessica to make a move.

 

“Oh, no groceries would you look at that. Seul, we better go and get some.”

 

“That’s an excellent idea, unnie. Let’s go, and grab the groceries. We’ll see you two later, or never whichever comes first.”

 

Only Tiffany already has her tablet out.

 

“I’ll order whatever you need, and it will be delivered here. Now both of you sit down!”

 

“.” Jessica sighs and sits down again.

 

“Fine, we don’t need groceries now.” Seulgi sighs too. Yet, is still eyeing her baseball bat, why the hell did she let it go?

 

“Okay. Okay, so I know what to do.” The monolid girl begins. “Joohyun-unnie, I will pay you 10 million dollars to leave me, and break the arrangement!”

 

“I don’t want your money! I only want you, Seulgi-yah.”

 

“The money is better. I’m really not wife material.”

 

“You will be. Since you’ll be my wife.”

 

“Um, are you sure, you don’t want the money?”

 

“No, I have tons of my own money.”

 

"Seul, you know you can’t just authorize major transactions, like that. Your monthly limit is to not exceed 5 million.”

 

“Unnie, why did you let me buy that airplane!”

 

“What the !” Tiffany shouts alarmed. “Jung, what the hell are you doing? Letting her buy so extravagantly.”

 

“I didn’t know about the plane until it was way too late. Doesn’t matter Seul is still rich as anyway. Just like Joohyun-ah.”

 

“You’re not going to spend your entire fortune. When we get married!” Is all Joohyun tells her.

 

“Can I give her 10 million dollars or not, unnie?”

 

“No!” Jessica shuts her down. “You can’t bribe her with money.”

 

“Fine, but unnie. I don’t want to get married.” Seulgi tells Jessica, who right away hugs her.

 

“Hey, come here.” The brunette pushes some of her dark locks out of her face. “Kiddo, I know it’s overwhelming.  I’m sorry for not telling you sooner, but your parents were clear. It’s going to happen.”

 

Tiffany can’t help her soft smile at how Jessica calms her down. Then again, she has been with Seulgi since she was young. It’s the same with her, and Joohyun. She’d do anything for that kid.

 

“Oh, come on, Seulgi-yah. Joohyun-ah, loves you, and she wants to be with you most of all.” Tiffany tells her.

 

“Yeah, right. She’ll just beat me up.”

 

“I won’t, if you act right!” Joohyun loses her temper for a moment.

 

“See, what part of she threw me into closets, don’t you understand!”

 

“Well look at it this way. You’re out the closet now, oh wait, .” Jessica mutters under her breath.

 

“Well okay then, you’re out the closet. Seriously Seul, Hyun-ah wouldn’t be quiet about you. She’s missed you.”

 

Tiffany remembers one time boarding a plane with the then 9 year old Joohyun.

 

“Fany-unnie, how come we don’t see Sica-unnie, and Seulgi-yah so much? I miss them.”

 

“I know you do, sweetie, but you’ll see Seulgi again, one day.”

 

“I want to see her now. I miss her, unnie.”

 

Tiffany nods and hugs her. “I know, I’m sure Seulgi will miss playing with you, too.”

 

“I hope so, unnie. She’s my favorite bear.”

 

“Oh, because she looks like a cute bear?”

 

Joohyun nods. “The cutest bear!”

 

(End)

 

“I can’t believe that, Fany-unnie. Now, Sica-unnie call, Yoona-unnie and get her. She’s our lawyer right? Can’t she help us?”

 

“Uh…” Jessica thinks. “Well, we could always ask, Yoong to look it over, but the arrangement is pretty solid.”

 

“Go ahead and call, Yoong. In fact, have her come right now.” Tiffany smiles in such a way, that makes Jessica uneasy.

 

“Fany-ah.” She starts off. “What are you so confident about?”

 

Tiffany shrugs. “Nothing, you just seem to be forgetting who our lawyer is.”

 

“Wasn’t it, Sunny? Don’t worry, Yoong can take her down, no problem.”

 

The dark-haired woman laughs. “Oh, poor unaware, Jung. It’s not Sunny, but it d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter