Who's Bae Irene

Honey, I'm home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hi readers, here’s the first chapter to this latest fic of mine. I hope overall this will be enjoyed.

 

22-year-old Kang Seulgi gets up and forces herself out of bed, so that she can start to prepare for her day. She has classes that start in the afternoon, but it can take several hours to make herself ready. She’s a business major, although it definitely wasn’t her first choice. However, in order for her to one day run her family’s company. She needs to be proficient in business. Her guardian/caretaker Jung Jessica has been in charge of her inheritance, and knows all the details of the contract.

 

She eventually makes it into the kitchen to pour herself a bowl of cereal. She expects her day will go much like it usually does. She’ll go to school, try her best not to fall asleep, she will definitely fall asleep, and see her friends. Much of the same thing, just another day. The raven-haired girl notices her phone is ringing. It’s Jessica calling, it might be company related, so she answers it.

 

“Hi, Sica-unnie.”

 

“Seulgi-yah, you’re awake?” Jessica sounds surprised.

 

“Well you’re awake too, unnie.”

 

“Yah, stop that’s not funny. I have huge news for you. Oh wait hold on, another call.”

 

“Uh, unnie?”

 

Seulgi wants to tell her that she doesn’t have a lot of time to wait. She has to get to school. Jessica doesn’t come back either. She ends the call and will call her back when she can. Seulgi just hopes her guardian won’t scold her for hanging up.

 

“Sorry, unnie. I have to go.”

 

Jessica has been looking out for her for years. Ever since her parents passed away, and she has been in charge of her inheritance, and runs the company until Seulgi can properly take over. The two of them are very close and in ways Jessica is like a mom to her. She won’t say that to her face, otherwise there could be hell to pay.

 

Seulgi grabs a few things and heads down to her Range Rover. She’ll meet up with her best friend Seungwan first, as they have most of their classes together. She’ll make a stop at dance club too. As she’s the president and needs to be there. Perhaps, if she has time she will hang out with Professor Kim Taeyeon, who is a mentor to her. She would rather be an art major, but she takes classes to keep herself still drawing.

 

Yeah, it’ll be a typical day for Kang Seulgi. She can already tell.


 

However, at her university. Heads are turning because a gorgeous, breathtaking, unreal brunette goddess of a girl gets out of a limo. She is dressed in a purple dress and black ankle boots. She is carrying a Chanel bag and looks way too expensive. She can’t possibly be a student and she does appear to be looking for someone. A male student tries his luck, maybe he can help this beautiful woman out.

 

“Hi, my name is…”

 

“I don’t care what your name is.” The woman cuts him off right away. “I’m looking only for my Seulgi.”

 

“Um, Seulgi?” He whispers.

 

“Yes, if you can’t help me find Seulgi, then you can get out of my way.” The brunette brushes passed him and heads inside. Who is that and why is she looking for Seulgi?

 

Meanwhile, Jessica has been trying to reach Seulgi. The phone keeps going voicemail.

 

“Yo, you reached Seul. leave a message.”

 

“Seulgi you idiot! I have been trying to reach you for awhile. It’s important that you call me back, as soon as possible.”

 

Jessica sighs. How can Seulgi have her phone off at this crucial time. She has something huge to tell her and the poor girl will not be ready for it. Seulgi gets to school and parks her car. She notices that several people are looking at her. She doesn’t think anything of it. People know she’s a rich heiress, only there is something else going on. They are looking at her in awe, and she doesn’t understand it. She’d better go find Seungwan, before their classes start. Also, inside the school. The gorgeous woman has been asking people as she goes for Seulgi.

 

“You’re looking for Seulgi. You mean Kang Seulgi?”

 

“Yes, she’s my girlfriend, and I’m looking for her. Do you know where she is?”

 

“Um, no, but she’s the dance club president, so…”

 

“Never mind.” The woman cuts her off. “You’re not giving me answers I need. I will find her on my own.”

 

That means actually stopping into classrooms and asking. Everyone is just stunned though. There is some gorgeous chick asking for Kang Seulgi. Who is she?

 

“Um, miss? Can I help you?” A professor asks.

 

The brunette raises an eyebrow. “You can help me if you know where Seulgi is. Otherwise, I have no time to waste.”

 

“Oh….” The professor is stunned into silence. The woman walks away, someone has to know where Seulgi is.

 

Seulgi is actually looking for Seungwan, but everyone keeps congratulating her as she walks.

 

“Yo, Seul congrats on the hottie who’s looking for you.”

 

“What?” The dark-haired girl blinks.

 

“I didn’t know you had such a gorgeous girlfriend, Seulgi.” Someone else says.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter