First Day with Him

Meant For Each Other || Hiatus

 


JinYoung’s POV

 

                *Yawns and stretchs* It’s already 8 am. I can’t wait to see Channie, Baro, Sandeul and Shin hyung. *Sniff* “What’s that smell?!” I was shocked it’s coming from the kitchen. “Narae?!” . I saw her coughing a lot from the kitchen. “I tried to *cough* cook pancakes *cough*”, as she was trying to fix her messy hair. “Good morning, but are you trying to burn our house?”  House. Ours.  Aish, what am I thinking? “Okay, fix your face and I’m going to cook. Arrasseo? And don’t try this again.” She just nodded with a smile. My heart is pounding fast again. Why do I feel like this?

                ~Hyung! I really missed you!  - Sandeul ^^

                ~Hyung, when did you arrive? You know what?! I have so many stories to tell about the naughtiness of my hyungs—especially Baro hyung! >.< I really missed you! Chu~ - Channie ^.^

                ~Hyung! Hyung! Hyung! Saranghaeyo! I missed you! Don’t listen to GongChan later, okay! – Baro >.^

                Wow, they really missed me huh. Hyu~ it’s already 8:30 am. I should cook our breakfast now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                “Jinyoung, sorry a while ago.” Narae apologized.

“Oppa, oppa”

“Sorry, I’m still not used to it.” She shyly smiled.

“Mmm, oppa. Can you teach me how to cook these pancakes?” as she munched her food. I shooked my head, watching this goddess eating, “You’ll just burn the house. Hyomin noona will kill me. Just eat more,” I told her while passing the tissue paper. Aish, this girl wants to burn things here.

 

Narae’s POV

                Wow, he cooks well. I wish I could cook, too. “Thank you for the wonderful meal, JinYoung-ssi.” I bowed at him. “That worth  4000 won.” He laughs. “WHAT?!” I widened my eyes. “Just kidding. Get dress so we can start walking. “We’re also going to Hongdae,” he replied. I just smiled and nodded. It’s my first time to have a male friend even though I was boyish in my elementary school days.

                ------------------------

                I found this outfit that looks comfortable.

                “Ready?” as Jinyoung oppa tied his shoelace.

“How many more streets to get to your friends’ house?” I lazily asked him.

“My feet hurt.””That’s the district of Apgujeong-dong. If you walk straight ahead you will see the SM Entertainment. And JYP Entertainment there. I’m so lucky that my name is the same with Park JinYoung. Maybe I will be the next owner of the JYP.” He bragged. Blah, blah, blah.

“How long are we walking? Are we near?” I asked. “Four more streets and you’ll find a market-like place and straight ahead and you’ll see a greenish blue apartment there”he said very fast that he could be a rapper. “Can we rest a minute? There!” I pointed out a café where they sell ice cream. As we enter the café, I could see an array of ice cream with different flavors. I hope they have mint chocolate chip. “What do you want?” he asked me. “ I want ice cream,” I answered while getting my wallet. “NO,” he tried to stop me, “the man will pay.” “No, I’m going to treat you.” “I’m going to pay. What do you want?” he insisted. “Do they have mint chocolate chip? I’m going to pay.” I insisted more. He already paid while I was talking. Omo, Narae. You’re so lucky ‘because they have what you want. “Let’s stay there,” he pointed out the window. I was playing with my ice cream when he asked me some questions about my interests, favorite color, music, drinks, food, etc. “Since we’re going to live in the same house, why not you introduce yourself to me COMPLETELY?” So, I tell my whatsoever. “I want to be a chef. I want blue. I like…” “Whoa, whoa, whoa.” He stopped me, “you want to be a chef?!” now he was laughing very hard. Hyu~ why did I tell him? “That’s why I’m trying to.” I rolled my eyes. “Oooh… It’s already 10:30 am. Let’s go so that we could arrive there before lunch.” We took a bus because we’re already- no, I mean we’re really, really exhausted. *Yawns* Can I sleep a few minutes?” I asked while closing my eyes. JinYoung held my hand, “one more stop to go, so don’t sleep, arrasseo?” “Neh” I yawned.

                We arrived at a market place. It was so noisy more than I expect. We walked a few streets then we entered a cool apartment..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

aish, so many  projects and homeworks.

sorry for late update... :))