Joahae :)

Meant For Each Other || Hiatus

 


Narae’s POV

                “I’m going with you.” A figure blocked me as I was about to go outside.  

                “Huh?” I look at his face. It was JinYoung. “How many times do I have to tell you? I can take care of myself.”

                “No you can’t.” He moves his face closer to me. Sweats are coming down from my face.

                “Just stay here.” I quickly ran outside.

———―――

That must be him. He’s alone and that’s the bench where we sat yesterday.

“Excuse me,” I bowed. “ Are you Lee Ji Ho?” Wow. He’s handsome.

“You must be the owner of this phone.” He showed my phone. I nodded as a reply. 

“You’re so pretty. Here don’t lose it again, arrasseo?” He gave my phone. 

“Kamsahamnida,” I bowed.

“Uhh, wait.” He called me as I was about to go.

“Neh?” I turned back to him.

“Uhmm~~~ Can I get your number?” He gulped. I smiled. Somebody held my hand. That person put his hands on my shoulder. I can feel that it’s a boy.

“Sorry, this girl is already taken.” JinYoung? I turned around… It’s him!

“Yeobo, let’s go home.” He pulled me away from Ji Ho. Yeobo? Aish!

“JinYoung!” I screamed. I looked back to Ji Ho and waved goodbye.

“JinYoung.” He’s not answering. “JinYoung!”

He dragged me in a dark alley where  one is around. He blocked me with his hands. He’s crying?

“Is that the reason why you don’t want me to go with you?” He asked me.

“Ji-“

“Can’t you see me?!” He yelled at me for the first time.

“What’s happening to you?” I asked him.

“Are you numb or blind?” He started crying. “Can’t you see me?”

“JinYoung.”

“Can’t you feel it?”

-———―――

-

-

JinYoung’s POV

                This is the first time I cried for a girl. It’s the first time I felt like this.

                “Narae, Joahae…” I cried. She looks like shocked. I’m afraid she’ll avoid me. Aigoo! I don’t know what I’m saying.

                “I like you!” I shouted. She pushed me and run away.

———―――———―――———―――———―――———―――———―――

                Hyu~ I took a deep breath before opening the door. She’s still here! Her room has lightsn opened.

 

Narae’s POV

                “Narae, Joahae.”

 I’m still shocked. I don’t know what to do. I want to run away.  I also like him but I’m afraid to tell him. I want to lock myself here but what about my food? Omonah! It’s Sandeul’s birthday tomorrow! I forgot to help them.

“Yobosaeyo?”

“Narae, where are you? Are you with JinYoung?” CNU oppa asked worriedly. I don’t know what to say. “Are you crying?” Maybe, he heard me sniffing.

“A-aniyo. I have a cold.”

“Where is JinYoung? You forgot to help us.” We should help them for Sandeul’s birthday tomorrow. Eotteokhae? If I go there, I will see JinYoung. Sandeul might be mad at me if I didn’t go.

“Narae? Still there?”

“Mianhae. I don’t know where Ji-ji-ji…” I can’t continue his name. “ I dunno where he is.”

“I need to go. Annyeong” I quickly turned off my phone. This phone. This is the reason why.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I change the characters -_-