Phone

Meant For Each Other || Hiatus

 


JinYoung’s POV

                Everytime Narae is around; I can feel that my heart is beating so fast. She’s my crush one week ago. I really like her but I’m afraid she’ll avoid me when I’ll confess to her.

-

-

-

                Two days to go, it’ll be Sandeul’s birthday so we need to go to the grocery now. It’s already 1:00 pm so we should be going now.

                “Narae, we’re going to the grocery. We shouldn’t be late. You know what time it’s going to be close.” I nervously asked her. My heart is beating so fast again.

                “Ne, can we just get a cab. “ That voice makes my heart really fast. Aigoo.

-

-

-

-

-

-

No one’s POV   

“JinYoung, it’s already 4:00. We should go home now.”Narae  said to JinYoung, looking at her watch worriedly.

“Let’s wait until the sun set down.” JinYoug told her. I’m thinking if I should confess to her now, JinYoung thought.

“Let’s go!” JinYoung stood up.

“What? But a while ago you-“ Before Narae continues, JinYoung cutted her.

“Come on,” as JinYoung held her hands.

-

-

-

-

-

                “Aaah~!!!” That scream woke me up so early.

                “Narae, it’s still 6 in the morning and ---“  Why is she crying?

                “My phone. It’s not here maybe I dropped it at the park,” she cried.  I’ve never seen her so upset like this.

                “Do you want to go back right now?” She nodded.

-

-

-

Narae’s POV

It’s so early that some stores in the streets are still opening. We ran at the exact location and tracked the paths we’ve been.

-

-

                Where’s my phone? Tears came out of my eyes. JinYoung hugged me. It’s the first time that someone hugged me. It is so embarrassing. Good thing: there’s no one here in the park.

                “Let’s dial your number.” JinYoung gave me his phone. I nodded. Yah, why is he staring me like that?

                “JinYOung? Why are you staring me like that?” I think I’m blushing.

                “Nothing.”

                “Yobosaeyo?” It’s a man.

                “Annyeonghaseyo. Is this a pink phone?” I quickly asked him. I know my question is weird.

                “You must be the owner of the phone.”

                “Neh. Can you give back my phone?” Of course he’s going to give back my phone!

                “Later at the park where you’ve left this. About 7:00pm. Sorry, I still have my work,”

                    “Okay, what’s your name?”

                      “Lee Ji Ho. Bye.”

                      “Thank you. Bye.” Ji Ho, alright, we’ll meet later.