Knowing More About Each Other

Meant For Each Other || Hiatus

 


Narae’s POV

                Channie sat beside me. “Did you tell them?” I whispered to him.

“Nope. I’m worried that they might tease you.” Hyu~ that was close. GongChan is so trustworthy.

“Sandeul hyung, what time is it?” He shouted. “11:30 am. Are you waiting for Pororo again?” Neh, Pororo. I remember ChanShik still watch that in the third grade. Still so childish

“Noona! Do you still remember me?” A hand waved in front of my face. It was Baro. “Of course, I remember you Baro.” I giggled. “You know what? JinYoung hyung knows how to imitate sounds”

The rest of B1A4 sat around the coffee table. “He can imitate the sounds of: helicopter, racing car, raindrop, Doraemon and vacuum cleaner.” Sandeul added. “Doraemon? I like Doraemon.” I said. “Hyung also likes him.” GongChan said. “Hyung, show noona how do you do the sounds.” Baro said. And he did. Wow, he’s good!

“Annyeonghaseyo. I’m  Doraemon imnida.” He said in Doraemon’s voice. I can’t help laugh. The rest of B1A4 showed their talents. I also learned many things about them. I wish I had brothers like them.

“Hyung, noona can break chopsticks easily and has many nicknames.” Aigoo! Channie is so talkative. Baro quickly run towards the kitchen. He came back with a – oh no. Chopsticks! “Noona, please?” He blinked his eyes four times. I can’t refuse them.

“Baro is scared that you could be stronger than him.” Sandeul said and Baro gave him a deathly glare. “Okay, I’ll do it.” This is so easy. “Wow! Now you can it into eight,” Sandeul and ShinWoo clapped their hands. I’ll try. Ooohh~ I can still do it. “Jjang!” GongChan cheered. Baro and JInyoung’s reaction were really funny. Their eyes widened and their mouths are opened wide.

 

JinYoung’s POV

                Well, her eyes are beautiful, and she’s cute when she laughs and yawns.

                “So, Narae. What makes you pretty?” Baro asked. What a stupid question. “ Uhmm, Am I pretty?” Another stupid question. “Of course you are!” They said in unison. “Well I think my eyes.” She answered. We’re the same! Looks like we have a lot of things in common. “Narae! You’re the same with mmm!!!” I covered Sandeul’s mouth and he points me. Sheesh!!! “Sandeul!” I whispered. “Really? JinYoung is that true?” she asked me in a cute smile. “Hyung! She’s asking you.” Sandeul hit me slightly with his elbows. I nodded as a reply. Her smile was like ^_^ Kyeopta!!! I remember a few hours ago, I called her Jagiya but she looks like she’s not mad at me now.

                “Please eat lunch here.” GongChan used his cute aegyo to pity us. “Who told you that we’re already leaving?”

-

-

-

                After we eat, we’re in the living room again. GongChan and Baro brought something for us. “ICE CREAM!!!” I shouted. I never saw Narae so happy like this. I think she really loves ice cream