02.

Don't Lie (You Are an Angel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* * *


 

 

Out of breath and slightly sweaty Jimin enters the bus. He can’t believe that he just ran for a bus. Just for a chance to see a guy. A guy with blueberry hair, sleepy cat eyes and the cutest little nose Jimin’s ever seen. Park Jimin is truly, very ed.

 

Trying to hold back a sigh Jimin swipes his card. However, today is just not his day (when is it ever tbh)  and the machine beeps loudly indicating that he doesn’t have enough for the ride. He slowly looks up to find the bus driver glaring down at him and he tries his best to bring out his most charming smile.

 

The bus driver simply continues glaring and grunts out, “No money. No ride.”

 

With a sigh, Jimin gets ready for his walk of shame off the bus when a pale hand reaches out and swipes their card.

 

Surprised Jimin looks up to see the person walking towards the back of the bus and all Jimin sees is blue. Bright blue hair practically glowing against the persons all black clothing. Almost like his own guardian angel.

 

When Jimin finally realizes who the person is he feels his heart skip a beat. Discreetly Jimin pinches his thigh to make sure this isn’t another one of his overly dramatic dreams.

 

When he realizes that no, this is not indeed one of his cliche korean drama dreams, Jimin quickly bows to the driver and follows the figure. He tries his best to ignore the smiles from the other passengers but he can feel his cheeks burning from all the attention. But he still continues to the back of the bus.

 

He wants to, no, needs to, say thank you.

 

However, once the guy sits down, Jimin finds himself hesitating. Would it be weird if he says something? Just because he helped him out doesn’t mean that he wants to speak to Jimin, right?

 

Jimin’s standing awkwardly to the side, eyes trained on the ground, contemplating what to do when a small voice speaks out. “Yoonie samchon. I think the fairy oppa wants to talk to you.” Jimin whips his head, trying to find the owner of the voice when he sees the biggest eyes staring up at him from the seat next to ‘Yoonie samchon’.

 

The little girl kneeling on the seat, partially hiding behind her uncle is as cute as a button. Two little pigtails frame her round face, eyes almost too big for her small face, and a little button nose that scrunches up just like her uncle. Jimin can’t help but smile at how similar (and adorable) the action is to her uncle's.

 

“Oh. Did you need something?” The deep voice startles Jimin and he looks away from the little girl to see the guy staring at him, a small smile on his lips.

 

“Ah-um. Sorry.” Jimin squeaks out, embarrassed at being caught staring.

 

The guy doesn’t say anything else, just nods and waits for Jimin to continue.

 

“Uhh. I just wanted to thank you for earlier. That was really nice of you and really appreciated.” Jimin rushes out and immediately blushes when the little girl giggles at his outburst.

 

Even the guy smiles and Jimin’s mortified. Way to embarrass himself even more today, he thinks with a groan.

 

“No need to thank me. You should be thanking Yoona over here.” He ruffles her head affectionately and Jimin smiles at the action. “She practically pushed me out of my seat to go and help the ‘fairy oppa’.”

 

Jimin blushes at the nickname but Yoona beams from her seat and Jimin can’t help but smile back just as widely.

 

“Wow. Thank you Yoona. This fairy oppa is really lucky to have been saved by such a beautiful princess today.”

 

Yoona giggles again and Jimin knows he’s a goner. He’s always been a er for cute things (Taehyung and Jungkook constantly abuse this weakness as the adorable little s they are) and Yoona is a cutie alright.

 

“Yoonie samchon move.” Yoona suddenly pulls on her uncle's arm.

 

“What? What’s wrong Yoona?”

 

“Move. Let fairy oppa sit.” Yoona starts pushin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter