Final

Single and In Need for Each Other
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You're coming?"

"I dont think so, mom is going to the hospital."

"Omo- what happened?"

"Nothing serious"

"Should I come?"

"Your friends needed your presence the most, it's okay"

"I'm so sorry"

"You dont have to be sorry"

 

She pressed the end button, didn't bother to see her phone again. She looked outside the car door, her imagination of supporting her bestfriend accompanied by her crush was ruined. She shouldn't blame his mom, she knew that for sure. But her heart couldn't contain the feelings of dissapointment. She wiped the tears that flow without her knowing, retouched her make up to make sure that her friends didn't notice the sadness she felt inside.

 

Flashlights strikes as soon as she stepped out of her limousine. Just like other artist, she smiled brightly towards the camera and greeted her shouting fans with a big wave. She really enjoyed this moment, a moment where she felt being loved the most, a feeling that she didn't need any accompany cause her fans filled her entire heart. 

 

-

 

"Yoona-ya!" 

A familiar voice that she always hear back then during the trainee era whenever she was lazy practicing was heard from far away. A woman walked towards her, still looking hella messy; an old shirt, short pants and messy buns compliments her look before the show. Taeyon is still preparing for her chirstmas concert while her bestfriends has almost gathered at the venue.

"It's almost time! How can you finish your look in an hour, Unnie?!" Yoona scanned her from head to toe, seeing her leader that looks exactly like a housewife that has just taken care of 3 children. 

Taeyon laughed at how panic her friend is. She couldn't help but smacked Yoona's shoulder till her hair bun dropped. 

"Omo! I think I should get back to the dressing room. Follow me!" She lead the way as she hold her dropped hair bun with both hands. 

 

-

 

As Taeyon getting dressed up, she looked at her friend through the mirror. Yoona was seen checking on her phone every second and her sad face bothers Taeyon. She knew something's not right.

"Ya! Yoona what happened to you?" Taeyon suddenly shouted, making all of the crew shocked. 

Yoona didn't even bother, she was still looking at her phone. 

"YOONA-YA!" Taeyon shouted even louder, making Yoona startled a bit.

"Why are you shouting unnie?" She looked up to her friend.

"Why do you look sad?" 

It doesn't take a minute for Yoona to tell her Unnie her feelings as she knows that denying wouldn't be the best way to get away from this "lion cage." Taeyon knew that something isn't right, she knew exactly that her Oppa would come as he just t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter