"Help Juseyo"

Somebody to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: It's a double update so if you haven't read the previous chapter, go back a page and I'll see you again in a bit. If you have read it then, hi again! Hehe

Tzuyu was in one of the silent studying areas in school. It was after school hours ended and the place was pretty much deserted. There was only her and three other girls who were sitting a few rows away from her, with their backs facing Tzuyu.

Tzuyu’s concentration was momentarily interrupted as someone placed their belongings on the study area next to hers. The table she was working on had no partition screen, it was just a long table with chairs placed more than an arm span away from one another. From where she sat, she could see the transparent file that was placed on the table. A very familiar object in that file however, caught her attention.

Tzuyu’s eyes widened slightly before she lifted her head up to meet the owner and felt the heat rising up to cheeks as Sana had sat herself next to Tzuyu. Sana gave the latter a sweet smile before she proceeded to open up her revision materials.

Tzuyu sighed as she closed her advanced mathematics book and rubbed her eyes. She had finally caught up with the whole module she had been struggling with since the term had started. She glanced over to her side again, not able to resist taking a peek at Sana.

The Japanese girl was scribbling away in her notebook, biting her bottom lip in concentration. Sana’s eyebrows creased once in a while and Tzuyu found it absolutely adorable. Everything in that moment was just perfect and Tzuyu swears that the way Sana’s chair had inched up closer to her within the past hour was not all in her head.

It seems that she might have stared at the Japanese beauty for too long because the next thing she knew, Sana’s adorable eyes were on her. Sana raised her eyebrows as she smiled, silently asking the younger girl what was wrong. Tzuyu blushed, feeling embarrassed to have been caught staring so openly. She grinned and shook her head before turning back to her table and opening her physics book this time. She felt the older girl’s gaze lingering on her for a while before the latter went back to scribbling in her notebook as well.

A while later, the sound of movements caused Tzuyu to look up again. She watched as the three other students from before packed up their belongings and left the area. Tzuyu was about to reread the problem description she was currently on when she swore she heard Sana muttering under her breath.

“Finally.” The Japanese whispered as she sighed.

She straightened her posture and massaged her hands while looking around the area. Sana was pleased when she found that they were the only two left. She scooted closer to the younger student and tapped her pen gently to get the girl’s attention.

“Hi cutie~” Sana whispered softly, grinning widely to the doe eyed Taiwanese.

“H-Hi Sana unnie” Tzuyu smiled shyly.

She really tried to look at Sana directly but it was very difficult. She felt very shy in front of the Japanese.

“I’ve been looking for you the whole day.” Sana said sweetly.

“Y-You have?”

“Mmhmm and I must say, I never pegged you for a rule breaker.” Sana smirked.

Tzuyu’s head snapped up to face the girl before she raised her eyebrows and started blinking, “Nae?”

“I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter