Jeongyeon Wants to Help Too

Somebody to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Are you sure this is a good idea?” Tzuyu asked, voice filled with concern.

Jeongyeon and Momo had dragged her out of her house a good hour before school started and were now making their way to the main school entrance. Why? Well, the older two students just wanted to help the young Taiwanese transferee.

Jeongyeon had found out that Tzuyu wanted to do something for Sana. Well, by ‘found out’- she sort of forced it out of the girl by threatening to bench her for the rest of the season should the younger girl refuse to tell her how she could help the SaTzu ship rise.

So, with the information she gathered, Jeongyeon wasted no time in putting it into action whilst recruiting some help from her ever so trusted best friend, Hirai Momo.

“Positive. Besides, you need to let her know you’re still interested. You’re taking it way too slow with the whole ‘planning a date’ thing.” Jeongyeon replied, not forgetting to drizzle everything with her usual dose of bluntness.

“Sorry.” Tzuyu mumbled, looking down shyly to the ground. “I just don’t know what to do. It’s my first time actually dating someone.”

“Impossible for a player like you to understand.” Momo fired at the captain of the school’s volleyball team.

“Hey, my player days are over since Nayeon unnie came into my life.” Jeongyeon said with a mix of a proud and love-struck smile.

“I think I’m going to hurl.” Momo teased again.

“Shut up.” Jeongyeon retorted as playfully, giving Momo a gentle shove.

Tzuyu could only chuckle at the situation before her. She was well aware of Jeongyeon’s reputation before Nayeon had stolen her heart.

The three stepped into the quiet hallway and walked down to the hallway where Sana’s locker was situated.

“Why are you so interested in helping Tzuyu anyway?” Momo enquired as she tilted her head to one side, looking up at the blonde.

“Nayeon unnie has been going on and on how she is the reason that the SaTzu ship is sailing and how much she has helped our Tzuyu over here.”

Jeongyeon explained as the maknae of the current trio turned bright red at the mention of the SaTzu ship.

“So, I didn’t want to lose.”

“Wow, you’re so selfless, you deserve an award.” Momo commented, sarcastically. Jeongyeon blinked twice before smiling sheepishly.

“And of course, for Tzuyu’s happiness.” Jeongyeon smiled sweetly as she swung an arm around the Taiwanese’s shoulder.

“Thanks unnie.” Tzuyu responded, albeit awkwardly and uncertain.

Jeongyeon beamed once more before giving the younger volleyball player two pats on the back and slowing down her steps before standing in front of locker 1020, Sana’s locker. Jeongyeon beamed at it as well before knocking on it, signalling Momo to open it.

The Japanese rolled her eyes at the overly excited expression her fellow ’96 liner had. Momo took a step forward before turning the locker dial to unlock it.

“How do you know her locker combination anyway?” Jeongyeon asked.

She must have just realised that it wasn’t discussed when they came up with the plan. It was just a given that Momo would have the whole locker combination thing covered.

“Seriously? She’s my best friend. Of course I would know.” Momo replied.

The two other students looked at her sceptically, clearly not buying her reasoning. Up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter