Obviously

Somebody to You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cafeteria was crowded as usual during lunch time and Chou Tzuyu had just managed to get her favourite spot in the cafeteria. She sighed happily before taking out her packed lunch out of her backpack.

She was soon joined her fair skinned companion who noticed something very interesting before sitting down. Kim Dahyun smirked as she helped herself to the seat next to Tzuyu.

“Oooo~ guess who’s sitting exactly 45 degrees to your view!” Dahyun teased as she nudged the younger playfully. "And she's looking this way!"

"Ugh, shut up!" Tzuyu mumbled as she blushed and tried her best to keep her head down. Not wanting to make eye contact with the person Dahyun was referring to.

Across the cafeteria, Minatozaki Sana could not help but stare at the younger girls' table, seeing Tzuyu seated in her usual spot with Dahyun.

"Very subtle, Satang. You can work for MI5 for sure." A sarcastic voice broke her out of her thoughts. She looked up and met the eyes of her best friend, Myoui Mina, one of the school's best dancers taking the seat next to her with an unimpressed look on her face.

Other than her graceful movements in the ballet scene, Mina was also known by students to have a quiet and cold exterior which caused many to fear her. However, after years of being friends with the ballerina- Sana discovered that it wasn't true at all.

Mina was the sweetest fluff ball there ever was but sometimes had a knack for teasing, being extremely playful and annoying- but at that very moment, Sana wasn't sure if she would have liked quiet Mina better or not.

Sana rolled her eyes playfully before scoffing. "Please, you're one to talk about being obvious. Everyone and their dogs knew of your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter