Chapter 7

Euphoria (Don't You Remember)

A/N: This chapter is just an elaboration of the last scene from the previous chapter (the kissy thing). I just want to show what Jess and SY felt during that mischievous act of Yuri. So without any further ado, here’s the 7th chapter^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s POV

 

I get out of the car since Sooyoung said that she will park her car first. As I open the door, I heard voices somewhere around the living room. Are they already here?

 

“Dad? Krystal? I’m home!” I shouted but I remained on my position because I was waiting for Soo to get back.

 

Just then, I heard my dad shouted, “KRYSTAAAAAAAL! YURI AH!! JESSIE’S HERE!! Where are you kiddos?????”

 

I took another glance at the door to see whether Soo was done parking the car but I guess she was still fixing some things.

 

Because of that, I decided to greet first my dad so I turned around; but when I faced their direction, I saw 2 figures hurriedly running down the stairs in which the other figure, the tall, tanned and y woman, suddenly stopped from running upon our eyes met.

 

“Y..Yuri??” I slurred. She remained frozen for a while and so was I. A curve on my face started to build up and the urge for me to hug her also grows up as seconds passes by.

 

In just a blink of an eye, I noticed that she was quickly approaching me…

 

She cupped my face, touch my cheeks, and then her arms slowly wrapped around my shoulders…

 

And without any warning, she kissed me…on my lips.

 

It took me awhile to process on my brain what was really happening right now. ..S-she…She’s kissing me!

 

I was shocked. I don’t know what to do. As far as I know, I wasn’t giving back the kiss but I was slowly closing my eyes, probably due to the daze and intoxication my body’s feeling due to that kiss. It actually gave me shivers.

 

When I closed my eyes, she suddenly pulled out and then hugged me. At that moment, I heard my sister scream like a fangirl but it sounded more alarming; which in turn, made me comeback to my consciousness.

 

“Kyaaaaah!! Unnnieee! Yuri ah?? What was that?!” She exclaimed. OH GREAT. She saw US kissing. Good thing we’re still on the hallway so my Dad and Uncle Kwon didn’t saw us.

 

“Wae? What’s wrong with kissing my Jessie? Huh?” Yuri replied. 

 

Wait. What happened? Yuri???” I said to myself. Just then, another realization knocked up my mind.

 

! Sooyoung! I prayed to all the Gods on Earth that Sooyoung didn’t saw it or else, I don’t know what will happen.

 

When I turned around, I saw Soo with her eyes fixed on Yuri, our things on the floor, and then clenching her right hand…

 

Bullsh*t! I’m doomed.

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

Upon entering the house, I was taken aback with what I saw… Sica’s hugging ANOTHER GIRL but what hurts the most is that they are KISSING each other.

 

“What the hell is this?! Who’s that in ?!” I thought.

 

Anger and jealousy was starting to cloud up my mind, as if any moment I would berserk and punch that straight into her face.

 

I didn’t move an inch on my position. I stayed there because still, I wanna get hold of my promise to Sica. Calm yourself. Breathe in, breathe out.

 

I thought that I can control myself if I remained standing, waiting for THEM to finish that in scene but I was wrong. The more I stood there, the more I was getting pissed off.

 

Sica? Why don’t you pull your off from that ?! I mean, what the hell is wrong with her? Is she enjoying it? Argh!

 

After the 3-freaking seconds they pulled out and hugged each other. This time, I have a better picture of that that make such scenes in front of me. You’ll pay for this Yuri.

 

I dropped our things and clenched my fist, and was ready to throw this hand of mine on her face but  Krystal suddenly burst out,

 

“Kyaaaaah!! Unnnieee! Yuri ah?? What was that?!” Oh yeah Jessica, what are you really doing?!

 

“Wae? What’s wrong with kissing my Jessie? Huh?” What did she said? HER JESSIE?! Yuri’s really getting into my nerve. I just want to strangle her right now.

 

Sica finally turned around and then looked at me worriedly, probably being guilty with what just happened. However, I didn’t bother to focus on her but instead, I held my gaze fixed on Yuri. The anger I’m feeling still doesn’t ceases. I need to release this before I may cause harm to someone else.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------

1st update of the day!

sorry for the delayed update, i'll be posting another chapter this afternoon^^

enjoy reading!