Chapter 6

Euphoria (Don't You Remember)

A/N: Finally! an update! actually, i have written this days ago but i'm kinda busy with "MY" birthday (hahaha!) so i have no time to upload this. anyway, as a bonus, here's a quite long update. enjoy!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

While the oldies are busy catching up with each other, Yuri walked out and go to Krystal’s room since she was bored to death in the living room.

 

“Krystal ah, can I come in?”

 

“Eh? Yuri unnie? Sure!” she said while busy devouring herself on the stuffs Mr. Kwon gave her.

 

Yuri entered the room and then sit on the bed and then look amazed with Krystal’s behavior “So childlish”, she thought. And then, she asked the question that has been bugging her the moment she arrived the Jung’s residence.

 

“Krys, where’s Jessie? I didn’t saw her since I entered the house” she said and then chuckled a bit.

 

“Oh, she’s on her way from her place. I think she’ll come here before dinner.”

 

“Ahh. You mean, she’s not living here with you?”

 

“Apparently….yes…She’s with Choi.”

 

“Choi? What do you mean ‘she’s with Choi’??”

 

“Aww. Unnie, didn’t my sis inform you about this?”

 

“Inform about what?” She said confusingly. Curiosity just builds up on her senses.

 

“tsch… Well actually, I’m not in the position to say such things but just to give you a hint, sh---….”

 

“Oh c’mon Kryssie, you know I hate this kind of stuffs… Just tell it straight to the point”, she butted in and then went near to Krystal to further know the details.

 

“Woah… OKAY. But…Why are you so curious in the first place?”

 

“U-uhmm..I-i have the right to know stuffs about her because she’s my b-bestfriend!” she answered defensively.

 

“Unnie? Seriously? You’re so weird right now…”

 

“Aish. Krys, just spill it okay???” Yuri said annoyingly.

 

“Ara, ara. My dear unnie… Jessica Jung… is… a… G.A.Y.”

 

 

 

Yuri’s POV

 

“MWO??? What do you mean G.A.Y?!” I exclaimed to my surprise. The heck! What is this?!

 

“Don’t you know what a gay is? Seriously Yuri unnie? You just came back from US and then now you’ll playing innocent with this. Promise unnie, you’re so STRANGE today.” she smirked.

 

“I know that! What I mean is…. Jessie’s a gay? Jinja?!”

 

“Yeeshh… SHE’s INTO GIRLS.” Krystal replied nonchalantly.

 

I can’t really absorb what I just heard. I mean, Jessie is a gay? As far as I remember, she likes hot and masculine boys when we’re still in school. But now, did Kryssie means Jessie likes GIRLS?? Honestly, I was astonished and at the same time, I felt enliven of this “fact” if Krystal IS really telling the truth.

 

A small smile was slowly building up on my face while little by little, I am able to grasp what Krys had said. Krystal was saying something to me but my mind was travelling a far far away place. Finally.

 

Finally, I can be true to myself in front of her… I can express how I really feel without inhibitions or any fear of being misjudged by her because now, I know that she can understand what I’m going through… I know that she feels what I also feel…

 

Jessie, how come I didn’t know this earlier? I sighed. I could have done a lot of things before while it’s like only me and her existing in the world.

 

 

 

 

-ON SOOYOUNG’S CAR-

 

Sooyoung’s POV

 

We finally arrived in their house. Sica fell asleep during the trip so I woke her up first so I can drop her in their front door before I park the car.

 

“Sica, we’re here… “

 

“…..”

 

“Sica… hey sweetie, you have to wake up now. Your dad’s waiting for you”

 

“……”

 

Obviously, I can’t wake her up. She didn’t even move an inch. But, something came out of my mind that can really help me waking up this princess of mine.

 

I moved closer and held her chin up gently. I lifted her head and I started to close the gap between our faces.

 

Then, I brushed my nose on hers and then pursed mine into her warm, soft, and sweet lips. I remained on my position for a while, enjoying the bliss that the kiss has given to my body but when I’m about to pull out, I felt her nibbling my lower lip. Is she awake already? After a few seconds, she pulled out from the kiss and smirked at me.

 

“That’s what I’ve been waiting for sweetie” she purred.

 

“You’ve tricked me again princess...” I pinched her cheeks. Instead of whining, she moved on top of me and wrapped her arms on my neck. Imagine, we’re doing it on the driver’s seat. (a/n: me^^ haha) Then she lowered her face and kissed me again but this time, it was more passionate and lustful. We continued to consume each others lips and when we’re out of air, I mentally knocked my head for forgetting what we have to do.

 

“S-sica… Can we do this later? I’m sure your father is really looking for you now.” I said as I pet her hair.

 

“Hmmm. But I want mmmmoore…” she whined.

 

“We’ll continue this LATER, I promise” I placed my index finger on her lips. I also have to stop or else I might lose control and lead us somewhere else.

 

“Okay. But you also have to promise me one thing…”

 

“uhmmm, what’s that?”

 

“Promise me first that you’ll never be jealous with Yuri.”

 

“……” What? Is that even possible?

 

“Youngie? Did you hear what I just said?”

 

I nodded my head with my eyes looking away from her. I really can’t promise this thing to her because I know myself; I know that I can’t take away the green monster inside me.

 

“Fine. Just….just forget what I said. C’mon, let’s go inside.” She said coldly. She went back to her seat and fixed herself and When she was about to get out of the car, I pulled her hand and said

 

“I promise. I won’t.” Big lie. I’m not sure if I can do it but I’ll still give it a shot.

 

She smiled and then hugged me. “Thanks sweetie, you’re the best”

 

“Yeah I know. You go inside. I’ll park the car first.”

 

“Nae. Be fast, I’ll wait for you” she kissed me on the cheeks before leaving the car. After I parked the car, I get my and Jess things and then walked back to their house.

 

 

 

 

-BACK TO KRYSTAL’S ROOM-

 

“Yah! Yuri ah! Yooohooo!” Krys suddenly nudged me and thanks to her for stopping my daydreaming or else, I might have been look like a fool.

 

“uhh… m-mian… what were you saying again?”

 

“I’m asking you why you are smiling!! Did I say something funny?”

 

“No! I mean, there’s nothing wrong. Just don’t mind me. By the way, is she still single?” I asked. Anticipation and excitement can be clearly seen on my eyes. And I seriously hope that I’ll get the answer I wanted to hear.

 

“Errr. Actually, she’s zwehdzoyhwshhouyang”

 

“Huh? What?” Arggh. Can you please speak clearly. I know she’s starting to make fun of me again.

 

She came nearer to me and then whispers something on my ear “She’s w---“. Krystal didn’t finish what she has to say due to an interruption courtesy of Uncle Jung.

 

“KRYSTAAAAAAAL! YURI AH!! JESSIE’S HERE!! Where are you kiddos?????” Crap! She’s here!

 

Without any further ado, I rushed down where my dad and uncle were and quickly search for the maiden I have been waiting for such a long time.

 

At last, I saw a girl near the door which I barely recognize because her back was facing me. But even from afar, I have a strong feeling that it was her because all the physical attributes she have that I remember before matched with the figure I’m looking at, except with her blonde hair before which turned dark brown today.

 

“J..Jes-sica…” I mumbled. I don’t have enough strength to move an inch on my position. Right now, mixed emotions are rushing through my senses. Happiness? Longing? Excitement? Frustration? Anxiety? Or Love? I really don’t know what to do. How I wish I faint now so that I could save myself from embarrassment. Oh my. I missed you so much.

 

Just then, she turned around and finally, I saw her face clearly. Yes, It’s definitely Jessie. This time, my heart beats like a drum and in any moment, it may bounce out of my chest and fall on the floor. I want to do something but my mind just went blank that very moment.

 

The next thing I knew was I was in front of her already, my arms wrapped around her shoulders, with my lips locked on hers…

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------

sorry for thaaaaaaaaaaaaaat! hahahaha. comments? violent reactions? suggestions?