Chapter 5

Euphoria (Don't You Remember)

A/N: sorry for the long wait... i'm so so so so so busy in school, like crazy... LOLZ. anyway, here's the 5th chappy^^ a not so interesting chappy but is essential for the storyline build-up^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S POV               

Jessica and Sooyoung went to Jung’s Residence at Pusan. They agreed that they’ll go home at 10 pm so that they can still rest and go to their respective workplace the next day. By the way, Jessica’s working as a company consultant at Kim’s Stockholding Inc, one of the prestigious companies in Korea (this is just fictional, haha). She’s doing very well in her position that’s why Kim Hyoyeon, the president, has allowed her to freely choose what day she wants to work as long as she would fulfill the 35-hour requirement working hours per week. Cool isn’t it?

 

Jessica has been working hard since they got back to Korea. Originally, the Jung’s are residing in US together with the Kwon’s so that’s why Mr. Jung and Mr. Kwon became the best of friends. They helped each other when the other one is in need. Typical best friends I guess. And that’s also the reason why Jessica and Yuri came to know each other. Whenever their parents are out for business, they hang out together and do most of the things together, as if you would believe that they were sisters.

 

However, when Mr. Jung’s business has bankrupted and after her mother died, they were forced to go back to Korea to start all over again. Mr. Kwon offered financial help to him but due to Mr. Jung’s pride, he rejected it and said that he can manage to start from scratch and raise his family by his own means.

 

 

-AT JUNG’s RESIDENCE-

“Krystal! Is your sister coming yet?” Mr. Jung asked to Krystal as he walked back and forth in the living room.

 

“Dad?! Can you just sit there? I called her already and it looks like she’s… not coming… I guess?” she said mockingly.

 

“What?! I told you t---” his father said and then sat beside her.

 

“Hey dad, you really don’t have any sense of humor huh? I’m just kidding! As if she has any choices? She’s coming!” Krystal blurted.

 

“Aish. You punk!” his father said and then flicked Krystal’s forehead.

 

“YAAAH! Appayo!”

 

Mr. Jung just laughed which made her a little bit pissed off. Krystal hates it when his father always treats her as a stuff toy, as if she wouldn’t get hurt in whatever he wants to do. It’s just that Krystal is Mr. Jung’s favorite daughter so he usually plays around with her.

 

As the Jung’s play around like a fool, their doorbell suddenly rang.

 

“Ooops!! Did Jessie just learn how to fly? How come she’s here already?” Krystal mumbled.

 

“Hey, what are you saying huh? Yah! Ppali! Just open the door!” Mr. Jung uttered as she pushed Krys towards the door.

 

“NEH! YAAAAH! Daddy????? Do you have to push me?! Sheesh.” She glared back at his father before opening the door. That’s how Krystal treat his father normally, seems like it’s only her brother.

 

The knock on the door became fast-paced and loudens more, as if that person who knocks is very desperate to go inside their house. With Krystal’s irritated mood, she sluggishly opened the door and then she was shocked when someone jumped over her and hugged her violently.

 

“YAH! JESSICA UNN--- UGGGHH!” Krystal didn’t even finish saying what she has to say since an earthling was hugging her so tight.

 

“KRYSTAL!!! LONG TIME NO SEE! Aigoo!!” The figure holds Krystal in her shoulders and then pinched her cheeks. “I missssssed you so much!”

 

“YAAAH!! Can you stop pinching my cheeks? It hurts! Aishh..” she said while caressing her cheeks and fixed her eyes on the figure who’s in front of her only to realize that it was not her older sister but..

 

“O-M-G. Y-Yuri u-unnie?? Yuri unnie?”

 

“uhh yeah? It’s me! You kiddo!” Yuri answered and then messed Krystal’s hair. Krystal hugged her back and then Mr. Jung came beside them.

 

“Oh! Yuri ah! Come in! Please forgive this retard beside me, she hasn’t taken her medicine yet.” He said earning a smack in his arm by Krystal.

 

“Daaaaaaaaaad?!! Meanie…” Krystal scoffed.

 

Yuri just laughed at them. “It’s okay uncle. I know how to deal with these people” she giggled.

 

“Aish!!! Really unnie? Whatever.” Again, she just scoffed. Just then, another figure was approaching them carrying two huge bags.

 

“Hey, did I miss something?” All of them turned to the figure who spoke.

 

“Ohhhh… YAH! KWON!” Mr. Jung exclaimed.

 

“Hey JUNG! It’s been a long time bro!” They hugged each other and then anchored Mr. Jung’s arm on Mr. Kwon.

 

“Annyeong Uncle!! Are those stuffs for me?” Krystal pointed to Mr. Kwon’s bags.”

 

“Jinja? KAMSA!!” She then grabbed the bags and run away from them.

 

“Aish. Krystal!! Come back here!” Mr. Jung shouted.

 

“Let her be, Uncle. Haha. She’s still the same Krystal I’ve seen 7 months ago.” Yuri grinned.

 

“Yeah. Why don’t we come in? We have so much of catching ups to do.” Mr jung uttered and then they entered the house.

 

YURI’s POV

While walk towards the living room, I look around the place. I’m really excited to go in because I wanna see her. Ohh. Where is she?

 

As we approach the living room, I took a glance all over the house. But I didn’t saw any clues that she’s here in their house. I thought she’s still living with her family.

 

My father and Uncle Jung continued to talk with whatever the topic they have. With Krystal on her room, I’m starting to feel bored.

 

Again, I looked around the house. Don’t tell me she’s not here.

 

Maybe she’s in her room?

 

Or is she still sleeping?

 

Arggh. Feeling frustrated, I placed my palm on my forehead and then lay my head on the sofa.

 

Where are you Jessie?

 

Bogoshipo.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------

awww. what do you want to happen next? hahaha. that's it for now. ^^