Chapter 29

Euphoria (Don't You Remember)

 

 

A/N: okay, this is the last part of the Grand Party! Are you excited? Well, I am too!! Bring out your handkerchiefs, hhuhu T_____T  HAHA! KIDDING! BTW, this is the longest chapter I’ve ever written so far. I think I won’t be able to update on the ff. weeks so, please bear with me :C again, forgive me for my errors^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Tell me first you didn’t love me anymore…”

 

“W—what?” Sooyoung was caught off guard with that question.

 

“Look straight to my eyes and say that you don’t love me anymore…” Tiffany still fixed her gaze on the taller girl and moved closer until there was a foot length space between them. But Sooyoung looked away and was struggling not to cry again.

 

“I… I don’t…” Sooyoung mumbled that was almost inaudible but still, loud enough for Tiffany to hear. Sooyoung suddenly felt a pang on her chest and also confused if she answered the right thing. Though Tiffany heart is scrunched up,she didn’t listen to it and held Sooyoung’s chin to face her again.

 

“Repeat it again…S-say it right through my face.”

 

Sooyoung then faced her. Another round of rampage on her heart occurred again when she saw Tiffany’s blurry eyes. She hates to see her cry and more importantly, she hates herself for being indecisive.

 

“I don’t … I don’t know!” She blurted out.

 

“Huh? Why can’t you just give me a in answer!” Tiffany retorted back.

 

“Because I would be lying to myself if I said NO!”

 

“………..”

 

“I mean, I really don’t know! I-I’ve been crazy t-thinking ever since you came back but still I can’t seem to find an answer either! ” Sooyoung immediately replied.

 

Tiffany was stunned with Sooyoung’s reply. The futile spark in heart that was about to be blown away was again lit up due to that. She’s happy and contented on what she heard from Sooyoung.

 

As for Sooyoung, she was also taken aback with what she said but it felt right on the same time since it is what her heart says. But she thought about Jessica. How can she say that when she’s already with Jessica? She’s really going nuts right now. So she took a step backward and turned around. She rubbed her neck and placed her palm on her face. And then she looked back at Tiffany.

 

“Sooyoung…“

 

“B-BUT! It doesn’t matter at all… Just f-forget what I said… forget what we t-talked about… No, what I r-really mean is forget everyt—“ Sooyoung stuttered. She was cut off when Tiffany went near her, cupped her face, leaned as she closed her eyes, and planted a chaste kiss on her lips. She poured out everything on it, all the emotions, longing, and, frustrations she’s been keeping to herself.

 

Waves of electrifying impulses run throughout Sooyoung’s body, as her eyes widened and her body stiffened. The feeling is foreign for her and yet, it was used to be the one of those kisses she missed the most. She then found herself closing her eyes but didn’t let herself to be lost in daze as she wasn’t making any move.

 

Tiffany didn’t pull out yet, instead, she tilted her head on the right to have a better grasp of the latter’s lips. She continued to hang on more, savoring the moment. But the taller girl is still unresponsive which hurts her deep inside, so she stopped and slowly inched her lips away. She pressed her forehead on Sooyoung’s and gasped for air.

 

“F-Fany… Why… you… that’s…uhm” Sooyoung tried to compose her words but she can’t, that’s why Tiffany hushed her.

 

“Ssshhh… I know. I get it. I-I’m sorry…” Tiffany moved and started taking steps away from Sooyoung.

 

“Wait! Stop Tiffany!” Sooyoung followed Tiffany but it didn’t take them too far and both of them stopped when they saw a girl in tears in front of them.

 

“Sica…” Sooyoung uttered nervously. She can’t move at that time and been thinking if she saw what happened between her and Tiffany.

 

Tiffany was also surprised to see Jessica standing there. She has a hunch that Jessica saw the whole thing that’s why she is crying. So Tiffany immediately spoke up. 

 

“Jessica? M-mianhe…  d-don’t blame Sooyoung.  It’s not w-what you think—“

 

SLAP!!

 

Jessica slapped Tiffany hard enough to make the latter yelp in pain. Tiffany looks down while rubbing her throbbing cheek.

 

“You...!”

 

“Jessica!” Sooyoung yelled and held Jessica’s hand.

 

“Wae?! Isn’t it true? She’s a and she’s trying to steal you away from me!” Jessica becomes hysterical so Sooyoung hugged her.

 

“Jessica, can you please calm down first? I can explain… You understand it the wrong way.” Sooyoung tried to console her girlfriend but Jessica didn’t listen to her and instead, Jessica slapped her also.

 

SLAP!!

 

“Tell me, which part of it that I misunderstood? Am I just hallucinating when I saw you and that GIRL kissing each other?!”

 

 

--FLASHBACK, moments ago--

 

 

After Jessica and Hyoyeon talked, Jessica decided to go back to the hall to look for Sooyoung while Hyoyeon went to the bathroom first. Jessica walked right through the balcony and when she was about to enter the hall, she saw two familiar figures – Sooyoung and Tiffany.

 

She wonders what they are talking about so she stayed there and hid on the post near them. When she peeked again, she saw Fany crying as well as Sooyoung.

 

“What’s going on here?” she thought to herself. She can’t hear what Sooyoung is saying but then she heard Tiffany’s voice raised a bit.

 

 

 

“I can’t… You know I can’t do that Sooyoung!”

 

“Yes you can… I believe in you. You’re a strong person, right?  Just…try a little harder baby.”

 

 

 

“Whaaat? She called her baby?!” Jessica thought as she was jealous about it.

 

Then their voices become low while the music on the hall becomes louder so that makes it harder for her to hear what they are saying. She just saw them mumbling and still tearing up. Jessica wants to move and go beside Sooyoung but she can’t. There is this something inside her that tells her that she would just be hurt if she insists to know what they’re talking about.

 

Jessica lands her back on post and lean there for awhile. She then told to herself that it’s bad to eavesdrop and she should just trust Sooyoung. But then Sooyoung and Tiffany’s voice rose again that’s why it made her curious again.

 

 

 

“I don’t … I don’t know!”

 

“Huh? Why can’t you just give me a in answer!”

 

“Because I would be lying to myselfif I said NO!”

 

“………..”

 

“I mean, I really don’t know! I-I’ve been crazy t-thinking ever since you came back but still I can’t seem to find an answer either! ”

 

 

 

Jessica had the urge to confront them but she was taken aback when she saw Tiffany and Sooyoung locking each other’s lips.

 

 

--END OF FLASHBACK—

 

 

“Jessica, please don’t be mad at her. It’s my fault, I’m the one who kissed her… Mianheyo..” Tiffany said while looking down.

 

“Shut up! I’m not asking you to say anything so you just shut your mouth!” Jessica exclaimed as she point her index finger to Tiffany.

 

“Sica, stop it! You’re going overboard!” Sooyoung blurted out. Jessica then faced her.

 

“Mwo?! So you’re in favor of her now?” Jessica’s voice starts to crack up.

 

“I’m not!”

 

“Yes you are!”

 

People are starting to wonder what’s happening to them due to their loud voices. Yuri noticed this so she went to the trio. And then she saw Tiffany with puffy red eyes, and Jessica confronting Sooyoung.

 

“Guys, is there something wrong? People are startled with all the shouting and bickering over here. I suggest that all of you tone down arasseo?”

 

“I’m sorry but I’ll also suggest that you back off and don’t mind us. It’s not your problem anymore.” Sooyoung said as she faced Yuri. But she didn’t listen to Sooyoung, instead, she came near to Jessica.

 

“Jessie, what’s wrong? Why are you crying?” Yuri said while wiping off the tears from Jessica.

 

“N-Nothing…” Jessica avoided Yuri and then walked away from them. Yuri and Sooyoung called her but she didn’t look back. Yuri then confronted Sooyoung and grabbed her collar.

 

“Choi Sooyoung, I though I made it clear to you that I never wanna see Jessica shed a single tear because of you… But look, what happened huh?”

 

“………..”

 

“YAH! When will you stop hurting her?!”

 

Sooyoung stared fiercely and roughly pushed her away. She wants to say something back but she has to catch up Jessica before it is too late. Sooyoung then ran away and followed Jessica’s trail.

 

“Yah! Sooyoung! Aish!” Yuri didn’t follow her anymore. And then she saw Tiffany sniffing her tears and walking away gloomily. She then asked her.

 

“Tiffany, are you okay?”

 

“I’m sorry for the mess *sniff*… I didn’t mean to ruin the party so *sniff*, I’d rather go now.” Tiffany then continued to walk towards the hall.

 

 

Yuri seemed to feel bad about this so she pulled Tiffany back. Due to much force exerted by Yuri, Tiffany ended up landing on Yuri’s chest. Yuri slowly wrapped her arms to Tiffany and likewise. She then felt Tiffany sobbing that’s why she glided her back and hushed her.

 

“Tiff, are you sure you’re okay? You look like the other way around.”

 

“Mianhe *sniff*… It’s my fault. It has always been *sniff* my f-fault…”

 

“Shushh… Do you want to go home now? I can drive you off. Don’t worry, I’ll explain everything to Dad.”

 

“Nae…” Tiffany weakly nod. Yuri then held her hand and guided her out of the venue.

 

 

 

 

--MEANWHILE—

 

 

(A/N: just for this part. BLUE – Hyo’s thoughts; RED– Hyomin’s thoughts)

 

After going to the restroom, Hyoyeon went back to the hall to find Tiffany. It was not easy for her since the bright lights are now off and now focused on the dancefloor. She looked around, walked through a bunch of people, but still, she can’t find her.

 

Suddenly, the music changed from mellow to an upbeat song. She noticed that the guests are gathering around the dancefloor so she went there as well. When she finally made herself in front of the dancefloor, she saw a girl who was confidently dancing on the center while holding the end of her gown.

 

With every sway, snaps, and turns that girl made, Hyoyeon was getting more curious to know who that was as she can’t see clearly the face due to it’s loose hair. She is also getting hyped to dance since she thought that nothing can beat her.

 

So she walked towards the girl and started to dance. Every move she makes is perfect.  It clearly suits on the beat on the music.  Everybody clapped and that made Hyoyeon more energetic so she continues to dance more, forgetting the girl dancing beside her. Then the dancing girl awhile ago stopped and takes a look at Hyoyeon.

 

“Hyoyeon sshi?”

 

Hyoyeon stopped and catch for her breath. She looked at the girl and was surprised to see her.

 

“H-Hyomin?” Hyoyeon was amazed on how Hyomin maintains her good look even if she’s sweating from all the dancing she did. Then little by little, the crowd joins them and dance all the way. There are a lot of people that’s why the space between them became smaller.

 

Whooo! It’s a big turn on!

 

“Hyomin, I never thought that you can dance very well!”

 

“Well, you also dance pretty awesome!” Hyomin said while grooving.

 

“Of course! I’m the dance machine from the empire of the Kims and nobody dares to beat me!”

 

“Jinja? Well I dare you now.” Hyomin wanted to have some fun now so she decided to tease the girl. Anyway, whatever happens, she wouldn’t fall for anything because she’s really not into girls…for now.

 

So she moved closer to Hyoyeon. She then placed her hands on Hyoyeon’s shoulder. Hyoyeon was now frenzied on how close they are, the same as with Hyomin.

 

“Hmm… Y-you try. But I warn you, n-nobody wins over me.” Hyoyeon said as she placed her hands on Hyomin’s waist. She also moved nearer until there was barely a space between them as she was also trying to . Little did they know, they’re thinking the same thing.

 

“Are you sure? I never lost in all the games I played…” Hyomin arched her arm on Hyoyeon’s neck, while her free hand is tracing Hyoyeon’s jawline.

 

Holy cow!stop yourself… You’re straight for heaven’s sake!

 

Why do I feel like losing my ity right now? Stop teasing me or you will regret it.

 

“This isn’t just a game for me, Hyomin sshi.” Hyoyeon whispered to Hyomin. She then felt electrified to the hot brushes of Hyoyeon’s breath on her ear.

 

Arggh, you got me there Hyo… Let’s see if you can handle this.

 

Hyomin then leaned towards Hyoyeon’s neck and snuggle on it. Hyomin smelled her and was buy her fragrance.

 

Hmmm…You smell good, how can I resist you now?

 

“If it’s not a game, then what would it be for you?” Hyomin said seductively, not withdrawing her face on Hyoyeon’s neck that why whenever she speaks, her lips touched the other girl’s neck.

 

Ahh…crap! Such a big tease…

 

“It’s a serious business. Would you mind if I’ll ask you out?”

 

“W-what? Are you kidding me?” Hyomin giggled and was surprised so pulled out from their position.

 

“I’m not. So, is it a no or a yes?” Hyoyeon then leaned closer to her.

 

“Huh? W-wait… You’re getting it wrong. I-I’m straight! Err…haha.” Hyomin laughed awkwardly.

 

“I don’t believe you. After all the teasing you did, you seemed not.”

 

“Ahh…Haha! Yeah, I was just teasing you! I never thought that you’ll take it seriously. Mianhe. Ehehe” Hyomin rubbed her neck and look bemused. She took a step backward and tried to run away but Hyoyeon caught her hand. She leaned forward, closing the gap between them. She closed her eyes, while Hyomin was also doing the same thing. Then Hyoyeon peeked at her and stopped when there is just an inch distance between their lips.

 

Gosh! Am I starting to bend now? Can someone stop her please!!!

 

Pwahahahahaha! I know you also wanted it…Hyoyeon was now laughing hard to herself.

 

“You’re cute you know.” Hyoyeon mumbled.

 

Hyomin then backed away when she realized that Hyoyeon was only tricking her. She cover her cheeks as she felt them heat up. The other girl is now laughing like there’s no tomorrow.

 

“Eeeeeing! I hate you!”  She slapped Hyoyeon’s arm and then walked away.

 

“Aww! Hyomin ah! Hey!” Hyoyeon followed her.

 

Hyomin was really embarrassed with what happened so she walked faster to avoid Hyoyeon. What she hates is that she’s now feeling what she hasn’t supposed to feel.

 

Just then, Hyomin bumped into someone who refrained her from walking and thus, Hyoyeon got her. Hyomin then looked up and see who that girl was.

 

“Jessie?” Hyomin mumbled.

 

“Yah Hyomin! I’m s-sorr— Oh, Jessica, what happened? Are you crying?“

 

“A-aniyo…Ahh, excuse me.” Jessica just continues to run away from them which Hyoyeon didn’t have the chance to catch her up.

 

“What’s the matter with her?” Hyoyeon asked. Hyomin shrugged her shoulders.

 

When Hyomin turned her back, another figure is approaching them who seemed like in a hurry. She noticed that it was Sooyoung.

 

“Sooyoung! What’s wrong?” asked Hyomin.

                                                                                        

“Did you see Jessica?” Sooyoung asked while gasping for air.

 

“She just passed here. I think she went that way.” Hyomin pointed to the direction where Jessica went.

 

“Thanks Minnie! Ah, by the way, if Siwon asked where I am, just tell him I went home because I’m not feeling well.  ”

 

“Urrmm.. Siwon oppa? Okay!” Sooyoung then followed Hyomin’s direction. Hyomin just sighed as she was still unaware of what happened with the couple.

 

“Seriously, what’s wrong with them?” Hyomin asked, and this time, it’s Hyoyeon’s turn to shrug her shoulders.

 

“Aish! Jerk!” Hyomin sticks her tongue out. Hyoyeon just laughed at it.

 

 

 

 

------------

 

 

 

 

Jessica stood beside the street while waiting for a cab. She badly wanted to go home now and pour out everything there. She was indeed in a mess right now.

 

Her tears weren’t stopping from falling no matter how many times she wipes them away. And it pains her more when the scene a while ago kept repeating on her mind. She thought to herself that she shouldn’t have gone to this party. This was a bad idea to start with.

 

“Jessica!” Sooyoung shouted from behind. That panicked her as she didn’t want to talk yet to Sooyoung so she crossed the streets, not minding of the cars passing to and fro. Sooyoung run faster to catch her.

 

“Jessica! Watch out!!” Sooyoung screamed when she saw a car quickly approaching her. Jessica heard the beep from that car so her head turned to it. She was blinded by the head light from it and she stopped at that moment. Lots of thoughts are clouding up her mind, and at that moment, she was just waiting for the physical pain to engulf her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------

 

 

 

Yuri drives Tiffany all the way to her condo. But before they arrived there, Tiffany halted Yuri.

 

“Yuri ah, I don’t wanna go home yet.”

 

“Mwo? Uhm, where do you wanna go?” Yuri glanced at her.

 

“Do you know a soju house around?”

 

“Yeah. Waeyo, do you wanna drink?”

 

“Nae. Can we go there please?” Tiffany looked at Yuri with her unique eyesmile. Yuri can resist it so she just followed the blonde girl. So she took a U-turn and found a hut where a soju house is located.

 

When they got there, they find a seat and then ordered soju and samgyeopsal. When their orders came, Tiffany grabbed the shot glass and pour out the soju on it.

 

“Yuri ah, thanks for driving for me. If you want to go now, I won’t stop you.”

 

“A-aniyo. Gwaenchana. I guess I also need this.” Yuri then pours soju on her glass. She raised it and calls for a toast.

 

“Cheers?”

 

“Cheers!” Tiffany gives a toast to Yuri and then both of them drank it bottoms up.

 

“So… mind if you tell me what happened earlier?” Yuri inquired.

 

“Uhh… that? It’s…a heartbreaking thing. I’m so stupid, isn’t it?”Tiffany drank another shot.

 

“No, you’re not like that. Waeyo? Is it all about Sooyoung?”

 

Tiffany just nodded and took another glass of soju.

 

“Aish… That girl. Why does she always make girls cry? That’s the reason why I hate her to be with Jessica. She won’t do any good thing to her.” Yuri then took a shot of soju. Then she noticed Tiffany frown.

 

“Mianhe… If it wasn’t because of me, Sooyoung and Jessica won’t be having a misunderstanding.”

 

“Ahh, a-aniyo! That’s not what I mean. I just thought if s-she’s with me, I won’t even let a single tear fall from her.” Yuri then pours soju on their glasses.

 

“Do you like her?”


“Yes, I like her. But she only treats me as her bestfriend which hurts me. But I’m also contented to that because I don’t wanna ruin our friendship.”

 

“Jessica is such a lucky girl huh? I’m jealous…” Tiffany smiled bitterly and drinks two consecutive shots.

“You don’t have to. You’re such a beautiful young lady, I’m sure you’ll find the right one for you.” Yuri touches her face and takes a closer look at Tiffany.

 

“But I don’t want anybody else, she’s the only one I love.” Tiffany then avoided her gaze.

 

“You still love her?” asked Yuri.

 

Tiffany’s tolerance thought she has a high tolerance on alcohol but this time, it seems like the other way. However, she still took another shot before answering Yuri.

 

“Yes…*hikk* I still love her, but she said I have to stop. She said *hikk* I have to forget her so that I won’t be hurt anymore. But didn’t she know *hikk* that she’s hurting me a lot more with that!” Tiffany grabbed the bottle but then it’s empty already so she ordered another one.

 

“Hey Tiff, can you still drink? We can stop now.”

 

“Nae! Akkkk! This soju is so great! Cheers!”

 

Yuri just let her to drink more as she can see the pain on her eyes. She pity the girl and can relate at her on the same time because they’re probably on the same boat – she likes her bestfriend, Jessica, that is already with someone else, Sooyoung, who is Tiffany’s ex-girlfriend.

 

They continue to drink until they drank up to 5 bottles. Well, most of it was consumed by Tiffany since Yuri will still drive for them. Tiffany has her head now slumped on the table and dozing off. So Yuri gave her a piggy back ride towards her car.

 

“S-sooyoung ah… I l-love you…and I hate y-you…” Tiffany mumbled unconsciously. Yuri heard this clearly and felt bad for the girl.

 

When she fixed Tiffany beside the driver’s seat, she looked at her for a while. She admires how beautiful Tiffany is even if she’s sleeping.

 

“Tiffany ah, what if we have a deal? Let’s help each other to forget them… I know it’s hard but there’s no harm in trying right? Besides, we’ll not lose anything…” Yuri talked to Tiffany and waited for a reply. But she slapped her head for acting like a fool, knowing that a sleeping figure won’t give her an answer.

 

“Aish! What were you thinking Yuri ah? Are you taking advantage of her? A-aniyo. Just..nevermind it!” Yuri talked to herself and then drive back towards Tiffany’s place.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Good thing Sooyoung was fast enough to push her towards the other side together with her, as there was only a split-second interval before the car hit them. They ended up hugging each other; both of their hearts are racing probably due to shock.

 

“Yah! What were you thinking? Are you trying to kill yourself, Jessica?” Sooyoung blurted out. She fussed a lot when she thought that she’ll lost Jessica.

 

“Why does it matter? You should have let me hit by that car so you can be free now. Isn’t that great?” Jessica laughed bitterly.

 

“Stop it! Don’t say things like that!” Sooyoung tried to hug Jessica but she broke free from it.

 

“Don’t touch me! Just…leave me alone.” Jessica coldly said.

 

“Sica, let’s talk. Can you please listen to me first?”

 

“You don’t have to explain. I just need some time to think alone… That’s all.”

 

“B-But it’ll just make it worst for both of us if we didn’t talk about this! If you feel bad about the kiss, then you must’ve understood what I felt when I saw you kissing Yuri!”

 

Sooyoung was taken aback when she realized what she said but due to her raging emotions, she didn’t mind it at all. Jessica stared at her in disbelief.

 

“T-that’s…a different case! I told you already the reason behind that so you wouldn’t have to bring that up again.”

 

“It isn’t ‘cause your BESTFRIEND kissed you without your permission, and that’s the same thing what Tiffany did!” Sooyoung voice rose.

 

“Well that’s the main point! She’s your EX! Your EX-girlfriend for goodness sake! I can’t just slip it off and pretend things didn’t happen at all…”

 

“What do you want me to do then?” Sooyoung crossed her arms.

 

“You choose…Me or her?” Jessica shortly replied. Sooyoung shook her head.

 

“A-anya… Tsch. You know what, this is petty… You’re going too far Jessica.”

 

“Just choose the hell out of us!! Me or Tiffany?!”  Jessica pounded on Sooyoung’s chest.

 

“Please don’t make me choose. Stop this.” Sooyoung said sternly and hold Jessica’s wrist.

 

“Waeyo? Is that hard to decide now?”

 

“Jessica, I love you! You know that. I really don’t see the point why do you force me to choose between you and her. You’re my girlfriend and she’s my ex. You and her are two different thing so you can’t just compare yourself with her. You don’t even have to do that! Aren’t you already contented that I’m with you?”

 

Jessica frowned and tears roll down again on her face. She’s hurt with the last thing Sooyoung said. She asked herself:

 

“If I was with her physically, does her heart also belong with me all along?”

 

She is also afraid to know if all that Sooyoung has said before was a huge lie, instead, it is just a mask to hide her lingering love for Tiffany.

 

“You can’t choose because…you still love her. Am I right?”

 

“Sica… T-that’s--”

 

“Gwaenchana. Sorry for making you choose. I just want to know what you really feel about it. And now, I’ve realized so many things that I can’t comprehend as of the moment. Isn’t it ironic?” Jessica chuckled bitterly.

 

“Sica…” Sooyoung moved closer and caress Jessica’s cheeks.

 

“Why don’t we give ourselves some time to think about things? A little space will not hurt, right?”

 

“N-nae? What do you mean?”

 

“L-let’s… not see each other for now.”

 

Sooyoung hands fell down upon hearing that. A discomfort is also starting to develop on her chest.

 

“Huh? A-aniyo… Shireo!” Sooyoung hugged Jessica.

 

“It’s the best thing to do, Sooyoung… We have to give way for each other so that we can sort out our feelings. You need time to figure out what you really want. ” Jessica said and then pulled out from the hug.

 

“Aniyo! I don’t need that! I just want you… Jessica, please…” Sooyoung begged. She’s hurt on how the things are turning into. She’s messed up big time.

 

“Mianheyo…” Jessica bowed and then turned around. Sooyoung pulled her hand but she pulled it back. Then she hailed a cab and ride onto it. She immediately closed the door so that Sooyoung won’t enter it. Jessica continues to cry on the cab and tell the driver the direction where she’ll go. On the other hand, Sooyoung tries to open the cab’s door and knocked the window but it won’t open. She followed it and tries to call Jessica one more time. But then the cab zooms out until she can’t follow it up anymore.

 

Sooyoung heaves her breath as she held on her knees. She’s crying non-stop and the pain on her has never subsided. She then leaned on the street post near her to find support as she was feeling weak all of a sudden. Sooyoung placed her hand on her chest and rubbed it to ease the throbbing on it.

 

“Wow… That r-really hurts…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------

There you have it! The LAMEST PARTY of all the party in the world.

 HAHA. We all have the couples there: SooSic, SooFany, HyoSic, SooMin, HyoHyo (weird.haha), HyoFany, YulTi, & YulSic…but Soo 3 Sica… MIANHEYO! Sorry for putting SooSic on the rocks but don’t worry…they’ll work it out^^

I can say that we’re already halfway on my plot…but a lot of things changed. This isn’t the real flow I planned at first but it still looks okay. HAHA.^^

Thanks for reading! If you have questions, ask me! ^^