Chapter 27

Euphoria (Don't You Remember)

A/N: annyeong!I want to say sorry in advance because this update is lame. Haha. I admit I’m really not good at describing things so that’s why…this kinda . HAHA!Anyway, forgive my lousiness. I’ll do better on the following chapters. XD pardon for errors. =) AGAIN, it’s pure author’s POV :) ^^v

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

--SUNDAY, at the Grand Party---

 

After a lot of preparations, the most awaited event of everyone has come. The Grand party has been decided to be held at the Imperial Palace owned by the Kwons. Mr. Kwon has definitely spent a lot for this event as proven by the elegant designs andenormous catering. In addition to that, this party is one of the most prestigious events this year wherein all the top business executives, investors, and tycoons are gonna gather.

 

Guests are already coming one by one. In just a few minutes, the hall is already filled by various people. Mr. Kwon and his son Jiyoung are busy welcoming the guest whereas Yuri is the one in charged for entertaining/talking with the other visitors. Their close family friend, Mr. Park, is also helping in accommodating the guest as he was also waiting for the arrival of her daughter.

 

“Appa!”

 

“Huh?” Mr. Park turned his head and then he saw a girl running towards him.

 

“Appa! I missed you! Mwah!” that girl hugged Mr. Park and then kissed him at the cheek.

 

“Hyomin ah? Omo! It’s really you! Good thing you made it on time. Come on, let’s greet Kwon-sshi.” Mr. Park anchors his arm unto her daughter’s arm.

 

Mr. Park and Hyomin walked towards Mr. Kwon position. Hyomin bowed at him and greeted politely.

 

“Annyeong haseyo Uncle Kwon, Jiyoung oppa, nice to see both of you again.” Mr. Kwon and Jiyoung bowed also to show respect.

 

“Ooh, Hyomin ah, I’m glad you’re here. Park-sshi, you’ve grown your daughter well huh?” Mr. Kwon said as he pats Hyomin’s head.

 

“Of course Kwon. You know me very well. By the way, where’s Yuri?”

 

“Uncle Park, she’s over there.” Jiyoung pointed to a girl wearing a velvet long gown which fits perfectly to her body, which is talking also with the other guests.

 

“Jinja? That’s Yuri? Can I talk to her appa?” Hyomin asked excitedly.

 

“Sure! If you need something else, just call me here arasseo?”

 

“Nae… Uncle, oppa, I’ll go to Yuri first.” Jiyoung and Mr. Kwon nodded and then Hyomin headed immediately to Yuri.

 

Hyomin walked towards Yuri but the other seems not to notice her. So she went to Yuri’s back and and cover Yuri’s eyes.

 

“Yah! Who’s this? Get off me please?” Yuri said with a bit of annoyance.

 

“Hey Yuri ah. You’re no fun at all. Aish!” Hyomin took her hands and put in on her waist. When Yuri faced her, she was shocked to see who it was.

 

“Huh? H-Hyomin?? Hey! Since when did you come back? Did you see Uncle Park?”

 

“I just came this morning. And yeah, I saw him with Uncle Kwon. So Yuri ah, did you miss me?” Hyomin anchored her arm into Yuri’s.

 

“Actually…no.” Yuri .

 

“Aish! Why are you so mean to me? I hate you!” Hyomin pouts and crossed her arms.

 

“Hyomin ah, I’m just kidding okay? Come here, I miss you so much!” Yuri extended her arms and wrapped it on Hyomin. She then hugs back at Yuri.

 

“Wait… You know, this is weird… You don’t like this kind of stuffs right? More importantly if it would involve your family business.” Yuri asked and pulled out from the hug.

 

“Sheesh… You know me very well huh?” Hyomin smirked.

 

“Of course, you’re like my little sister so I know a lot of things about you. So, what brought you here?”

 

“Actually, I wanted to meet someone.”

 

“Who?” Yuri raised her right eyebrow.

 

“The Chois are invited in the party right?” Hyomin asked while looking around the place.

 

“So what? Don’t tell me you know them?”

 

“……..” Hyomin didn’t listen to what Yuri just said as she was keep looking around.

 

“Yah! Will you stop turning your head back and forth and listen to me first?”

 

“Ahh, mianhe… What were you saying?”

 

“I said how come you know the Chois?”

 

“One of the Chois is my friend… Oh, correction, my VERY close friend.” Hyomin widely smiled.

 

“Mwo? Nugu?”

 

“Choi Sooyoung… Hmmm, did they arrive already?”

 

Yuri was again surprised to know that Sooyoung is Hyomin’s friend. She’s now wondering how it happened.

 

“Huh? N-not yet… Wait. How did you know Sooyoung?”

 

“Hmmm… Let’s see… how should I say this?” Hyomin rubs her chin with her fingers.

 

“Hey, stop fooling around and just answer my question.”

 

“We just met at a bar here in Seoul. She’s drinking too much at that time and you know I hate to see wasted girls right? So I helped her and since then we became close, telling secrets or problems to each other. But I’ve lost connection to her since I went to Japan for my studies. And now, I want to see her again.” Hyomin explained.

 

“Y-yah! Tell me, do you like her?” Yuri exclaimed.

 

“Duh! Everybody likes her! She’s beautiful, smart, fun to be with, very very rich, and so y. What more can you ask for?” she grinned.

 

“Stop that Hyomin. You’ll be hurt. She’s already with—“

 

“your bestfriend, Jessica.That’s a huge coincidence huh! And excuse me, I’m STRAIGHT okay… WAIT, why are you concerned?Don’t tell me…shocks! Y-you like me?”

 

“What?? Aniyo!!In your dreams! Heh! You know thatI only have my eyes for Jessie…” Yuri said lowly.

 

“Tsk. Move on will ya? There are a lot of boys and girls out there. I’m sure you’ll find the best for you.” Hyomin pats Yuri’s shoulder. Yuri flashed a weak smile. Then suddenly, someone called her from behind.

 

“Yuri sshi~”

 

 Both of Yuri and Hyomin’s head turn to the source of the voice and then saw two ladies in which the blonde one wears a long pleated pink gown; while the other girl wears a feminine Americano (like in THE BOYS ).

 

“Oh... she’s here…” Yuri looked in agape as she fixed her gaze on the source of the voice.

 

 

==@Sooyoung’s Penthouse==

 

 

Before Soojin went to Japan, she advised Siwon to watch Sooyoung’s performance while she is away. So she requested him to fetch Sooyoung at her penthouse so that they will arrive at the same time at the party. In that way, she can make sure that Sooyoung will really go to the party and will not be such an .

 

“Where is this guy huh? Gosh!” Sooyoung groaned as she was walking back and forth while waiting for his cousin.

 

Sooyoung was now ready to go to the party and she was just waiting for Siwon to come. By the way, Sooyoung chose to wear like this:

 


 

 which perfectly shows her curves and hidden masculinity. She tied her hair with a ponytail and just put some light make up.

 

Ding! Dong!

 

She picked up her clutch bag and headed to the door. “Yah! What took you so long??” she snarled at Siwon.

 

“Hey! Shut up! Stop blaming me ‘coz it’s not my fault. So will you please move now before we got stuck at the road till dawn?”

 

“Geez. If it’s not because of Soojin, I would not go to that party with you!” Sooyoung stormed out of her penthouse. Siwon followed her from behind.

 

“As if I would like to a like you. Tsk!” Siwon mumbled.

 

“What did you say??” Sooyoung raise her left eyebrow and faced Siwon again.

 

“Nothing!”

 

“!”

 

“Same to you. HAHA!”

 

After countless bickering to each other, both of them ride his Volvo and then started to drive off.

 

Sooyoung and Siwon always quarrel over small things but the truth is that Siwon is Sooyoung’s closest cousin among the Choi clan. Siwon just loves to tease Sooyoung so that explains how they talk at each other. And in regards on his take over on Sooyoung’s position as the Vice president, it was actually a plan of Soojin. She just wants to knock some sense on Sooyoung’s head for her to work hard for their company.

 

“Siwon, we’re fetching Jessica also so take a turn at the next block.” Sooyoung nonchalantly said.

 

“Ooh. Look, what am I to you? A driver?”

 

“Just follow what I say okay? Or else, I’ll ditch that party.”She warned.

 

“Fine!” Siwon complied to Sooyoung’s request. He took a turn and Sooyoung told him the direction where Jessica’s apartment is located.

 

When they arrived at it, Sooyoung get out of the car and went in front of the door. She knocked and patiently waited for her girlfriend to come out.

 

It didn’ttake long for her to wait because Jessica came out immediately right after she knocked. Sooyoung eyes widened and in ajar when she saw Jessica in a tube dazzling black dress with a length just above her knee. Her hair was straightened and her bangs are waved on the right side.

 

“Youngie, let’s go now?.... Youngie? Yah!”

 

“A-ah! Sorry… uhmm, Sica, y-you’re so beautiful…”  Sooyoung uttered still gazing at Jessica.

 

“You’re beautiful too, Sooyoungie…No, I mean, you’re very handsome.” Jessica blushed at the same time.

 

“I know right! So, my princess, may I have your hand now?” Sooyoung kneeled in front of her.

 

“Oii, get up! It’ll ruin your outfit…”

 

“Answer me first Sica.”

 

“Yes, prince charming. So, shall we?” Jessica places her hand on top of Sooyoung’s.

 

“Okay…but right after this.” Sooyoung leaned forward to Jessica and planted a long sweet kiss on her lips. But Siwon interrupted the couple before it got too far.

 

“Hey you lovebirds! We’re late! If you want to make out, just do it later!”

 

“Aish! Fine! We’re coming!” Sooyoung yelled back. Jessica just giggled at the Chois’ act. After that, they went straight to the venue.

 

 

=back @The GRAND PARTY=

 

 

“Yuri sshi~” Tiffany called Yuri as she was approaching her.

 

“Ohh…a-ahh..err..uhhmm” Yuri stammered. Hyomin pinched her arm. She then yelped in pain but she hid it well. Instead, she sent deathly stares to Hyomin.

 

Damn! She’s making me weak…she’s effin hot!, Yuri thought.

 

“Yuri ah? Don’t be too obvious. You’re stuttering. Haha!” Hyomin whispered to her.

 

“Shut up, please?” Yuri whispered back. Then she faced Tiffany again.

 

“Tiffany sshi, wow…you look like a Goddess.” Yuri praised Tiffany which made the latter blush.

 

“T-thank you… You look awesome also…And please, drop the formalities.”

 

“Ayy! Mian. Hehe. I forgot that. Okay, it’s Tiffany then.”

 

 Tiffany flashed her famous eyesmile. Then, Hyoyeon faked a cough and spoke up.

 

“Sorry to ruin your lovey dovey moment but don’t forget that I’m still here.” Tiffany just nudged her. Yuri and Hyomin giggled. The girl beside Yuri caught Hyoyeon’s attention.

 

Am I dreaming? Is she an angel? She’s damn gorgeous!, Hyoyeon thought.

 

“Yuri ah, this is Kim Hyoyeon, my bestfriend. And also, she’s the owner of Kim’s Stockholdings Inc.” Tiffany explained.

 

“Ms. Kim? Ohh, I’m glad you came here Hyoyeon sshi.” Yuri offered a shake hand.

 

“Don’t mention it. It’s my pleasure to be invited here. Hmm, may I know who the gorgeous young lady beside you is?” Hyoyeon eyed at Hyomin who blushed at her remark.

 

“She’s Park Hyomin, one of my frenemies.” Hyomin smacked Yuri’s arm. The other two ladies just smiled at their silliness.

 

“Ouch! I’m just kidding! Haha. She’s my dorky friend and, not to mention, the one and only heir of the Parks.” Hyomin then bowed and smiled at them. Then Yuri continued introducing the other party.

 

“Hyomin, she’s Tiffany Hwang. Her family is one of the major investor for our new project. And that one is—“ Hyoyeon spoke up before Yuri finished her statement.

 

“Again, I’m Kim Hyoyeon. Nice to meet you, Hyomin sshi…” Hyoyeon took Hyomin’s left hand and then gently pecked it. This surprised all of them, especially Hyomin, as she didn’t expect herself to blush at such actions.

 

Why do I feel like this? Man, I’m straight!, Hyomin thought. She quickly pulled out her hand from Hyoyeon, smiled weirdly, and diverted her attention to Tiffany. She then realized something.

 

“Tiffany Hwang? You seem familiar… I think I heard your name already…” Hyomin said as she was still pondering on her thoughts. Yuri and Hyoyeon looked a bit surprised at what she said.

 

“Nae?” Tiffany appeared to be puzzled. Hyomin moved closer to her. Then, her gaze pass through Tiffany’s shoulder and then saw a familiar figure from behind. That person let her figure out things.

 

“Gotcha. You’re the ex.” Hyomin mumbled softly but loud enough for Tiffany, Yuri and Hyoyeon to hear.

 

“Pardon?”  asked Tiffany. Hyomin didn’t hear what Tiffany said since her focus now was on the person that has been her purpose on going to this party. She shouted and waved at that person.

 

“Sooyoungieeeeee!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------------

CLIFFY! HAHA. That’s 1 out of 2 update which involves the Grand Party :) I’ll probably upload the part 2 on Sunday coz I’m busy now…coz…I have a job already!! CHeers! and sorry for the messed up description of their clothes. HAHA. i'm really lazy to put up the details :)

 

Btw. If everybody’s wondering on Hyomin’s role, she’s practically Sooyoung bestfriend but not exactly as how she and Taeyeon were. Hyomin basically knows everything, the Tiffany and Jessica stuff, so she’s like a weaver here^^ And yes, I’m about to end SOME of the story’s dilemmas but expect to have something new. HAHA. *evil laugh* questions? Suggestions? Reactions? ^^

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

P.S. here are some teasers:

 

Long time no see…Tsk! You’ll get my fist later...

----------

“Bleh! You left without any warning, and then now, you’ll come back searching for me? Huh! I hate you… Hmmp!” 

----------

"You know what? This is absurd!!!"