Chapter 11

Euphoria (Don't You Remember)

 

 

A/N: Hi everyone^^ again, thank you for supporting this fic! i've reached my 11th chapter^^ cheers! Anyway, just to remind you again, italics are character's thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

SOOYOUNG’s POV

 

As I wait for Jessica, I went outside to get some fresh air. I wonder if I made the right decision for allowing Sica to talk with that Yuri. What if she kisses her again?

 

I shook my head. I know Sica won’t allow that again. I trust her. Maybe, I’m just being too paranoid.

 

Gahhd. What took them so long? I’ve been waiting for Sica for about fifteen minutes?  I sighed. Because of that, I picked my phone to call her but suddenly, I felt someone tapping my shoulder.

 

“Choi… Can we talk?” huh? You want to talk to me Yuri?

 

“Where’s Sica?” I asked pretending not to hear what she just said.

 

“She’s inside. She said she’ll gonna get some stuff on her room…”

 

“Okay. Excuse me…” I motioned to pass by her but she stopped me by blocking my way.

 

“Hey, can you get out of my way?” I’m starting to be annoyed by her.

 

“Sooyoung, can you just give me a minute to talk?”

 

I stopped and then looked away from her. “Go… don’t waste my time.”

 

“Dude, I’m not good at this but… I want to apologize to what I did before. I mean, I don’t know a single thing…” she said.

 

“You don’t know a thing? Don’t you know that it’s not good to kiss random people whenever you want?” I scoffed at her.

 

“Jessie is not just a random person for me. She’s my best friend!”

 

“That’s the main point! She’s just your best friend. Now, you should know how to fix that attitude of yours.” This girl is pushing me off to the limit again. Argghh.

 

Just then, she moved closer to me and looked straight to my eyes. “Choi… I don’t know if I need to say this to you but… I like her. No… I mean…. I love her…” Did I hear it right? She likes Sica?

 

I shook my head in disbelief and then I pushed her away from me. “Huh?! Are you crazy? Tsch.”

 

“Wae? Am I not allowed to love her? Anyway, you and Jessie are not married yet so I think I still have a chance for her.” She mocked and then smirked at me. That ticked off me so I grabbed her collar and pulled her towards me.

 

“Don’t you dare take her away from me or else—“

 

“Or else what? You’ll punch me to death?” She swag my hands off her.

 

“You’re such a lucky person to have her Choi… You better treat her right because when I see her shed a single tear just because of you, I don’t care if I do something ungodly… I’ll make sure you’ll never see her again.” She said sternly and then she turned her back to me.

 

I remained frozen after I heard what she has said. I was right from the very start that she has something for Jessica. Tsch. I should have known better.

 

Before she left me, I manage to speak again “Does she know it?”

 

She stopped and then looks back at me.

 

“No…”

 

“Why?”

 

“It’s none of your business.” She said and then walked away.

 

I don’t know if I should be happy or not with her answer but I appreciate the fact that she respects our relationship.

 

I like her. No… I mean…. I love her… Her words kept repeating on my mind and I hate this.

 

“Tshh. Nonsense. Just don’t mind it Choi Sooyoung.” I said to calm myself. I shouldn’t be threatened by her, besides, she’s just Sica’s best friend. No more, no less.

 

I won’t allow her to take Sica away from me…

 

Never.

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

Since it’s getting late already, the Sooyoung and Jessica bid farewell to the Jungs and decided to leave. The same as with the Kwons since they still need to go back to their house for another meeting tomorrow with their new business partner.

 

---AT SOOYOUNG‘S CAR—

 

Jessica was the one who was driving the car because of Sooyoung’s injured right hand. Along the trip, Sooyoung remained silent while looking through the window. This bothered Jessica so she place her free hand on Sooyoung’s left hand.

 

“Sweetie… what’s wrong?”

 

Sooyoung then looked at Jessica and gave a weak smile. “N-nothing. I’m just tired…”

 

“Do you want to eat? We can drop by on BK Burgers, my treat. Whatcha say?”

 

“Are you sure? You know I won’t take down that offer.”

 

“No problem. I know you love to eat more than I.” Jessica pouted.

 

“Sicaaa~~ That’s not true… You and food are tied in the first place of my heart.” She giggled.

 

“Whatever.” Very childish. Sica thought.

 

They went first to BK Burgers before going home. Sooyoung made all the orders while Jessica looks for a table for them.

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

Sooyoung came on our table with the fastfood crew since she can’t carry the tray. After that, she sat in front of me and gets my burger, opened it, and took away the cucumbers from it. That simple act of hers just made me love her more and more. She remained my ever loving and caring girlfriend.

 

After that, she handed me the burger and then I mouthed ‘Thank you’ to her.

 

However, she just stared at her food while playing with the straw of her drink. I doubt there’s something troubling her so I reached her hand and caress it.

 

“Youngie, I know you’re thinking something. C’mon, say it.”

 

“Huh? A-aniyo… I-It’s n-nothing… Just don’t mind me…”

 

“How can you say it’s nothing when you look so distressed? Is this still about Yuri?”

 

“Can we not talk about her?” She said and then took a sip on her drink.

 

“Oh please Sooyoung, don’t be like this… I thought you already made it up to her?”

 

“……..” She just sighed and then grabbed her burger and took a bite. Great. You want to ignore me?

 

“sweetie… please say something…”

 

“……..”

 

“Sooyoung?”

 

“………” What the? You’re really ignoring me huh?

 

“You know, if you’ll just gonna ignore me, I’d better go now.”  I handed her keys and tried to stand up but she suddenly speak up. Got you!

 

“Sicaaaa… It’s really nothing… Yuri already apologized to me and I’m o-okay w-with it…”

 

I went back to my seat and then crossed my arms. I intently look at her while waiting her to say more.

 

“So why are you like this? Please tell it Youngie… I’m your girlfriend, I have the right to know what’s bugging you so I can help you feel better…” I blurted out and then she reached my right arm and rubbed it.

 

AUTHOR’s POV

 

Sooyoung was startled with Jessica’s outburst. She needs to say something in order for her to stay calm. However, she can’t admit to Jessica that it was Yuri’s confession that has been bothering her since then. But then, something came up in her mind in which she wished she shouldn’t have thought of.

 

“It’s j-just… uhmmm… what happened between you and Yuri r-reminded me o-of…. r-reminded me of Tiffany…”

 

Upon hearing that, Jessica moved to Sooyoung’s seat and then hugged her. “I-I’m sorry… I’m so sorry Youngie… I-I’m reall---”

 

“Sssshh… You don’t have to be sorry. it’s not your fault anyway. L-let’s just forget it okay?” She said while gliding Jessica’s back.

 

Jessica nodded and after they finished they’re food, they went back to the car and continued their trip. Sooyoung decided to sleep at Jessica’s apartment since she can’t drive back to her penthouse. When they arrived at Jessica’s place, they washed up and make themselves ready for sleeping. Since they are both tired, they sleep already because they needed to reserve their energy for tomorrow’s work, though they are sleeping in one bed.

 

SOMEONE’S POV

 

Today’s work was very tiring. Everything seems to be hard since the day this business was transferred to me after my sister…well…after my sister died. Good thing I’ve got the best workers and employees in our company because without them, I think I’m already with my sister… HAHA. Just kidding.

 

I lie down on my bed but when I was about to close my eyes, my phone suddenly rang. Aish! Don’t tell me it’s work again?

 

“Hello…” I said in a low tone. I’m so dead tired to utter any words.

 

“Bestie…” Huh? Did ‘she’ just say bestie? It took me several seconds before I responded to the caller.

 

“hello… Bestie? Are you still there?” the caller said.

 

“OH. MY. GOSH. Is that really you bessie?!!” I jerked up from bed. This quickly wiped away the tired feeling of mine.

 

“Woah… Can you please calm down? Well yeah… It’s me” I heard her chuckle over the line.

 

“Hello? It’s been months since you called! I miss you so much bessie!”

 

“Sorry… I’ve been caught up with lots of works over here and… you know…” she suddenly sounded serious.

 

“Yah! Aren’t you still over her? Hey bessie, I just wanted to remind you that It’s been a long long time ago since you and her broke up. So get a life will you?” I scolded her. I just don’t want to hear her sulking over the past. It’s just nonsense.

 

 “Anyway, why did you call? Is there something I can help?” I asked, so that I can change the topic.

 

“Uhm… Actually, I need your help to find a place to stay there in Seoul… Probably, a place where can I stay for about 6-8 months?”

 

“W-wait… you’re going back here?!”

 

“Ahh… Yes? Why? You don’t want to see me?”

 

“No no no! I mean, why all of a sudden?”

 

“My father asked me to manage the business deal we’re gonna have there in Korea … so there you have it, you’ll gonna see your prettiest bestfriend” she giggled.

 

“You know bessie, you’re so proud of yourself! HAHA! Okay, don’t worry. I’ll call you again once I found a place for you. By the way, when are you coming back?”

 

 

 

 

“Tomorrow…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------

there you go^^ do you know who's who? hahaha. i may not be able to update for the whole week, school stuffs again. but don't worry, i'm coming back.... and when i come back, someone's gonna come back also. HAHA. comments please^^ thank you!