Memory

Snowfall
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They have been in a relationship for three months, Jeongyeon always picks up Mina to go to the office together and they go home together too. Sometimes after going home from work they will have dinner at the restaurant first or go to see the scenery and it becomes a habit for Jeongyeon to hug Mina in front of her house when meeting and separating. While they were in Jeongyeon's studio, Mina saw a large framed photo. The photo was a bus stop with maple trees as the background, the scene felt familiar to Mina. She seemed to have been in that place but the memory she remembered was only vague. She asked Jeongyeon about the photo, Jeongyeon said that the photo reminded him of a girl in his past that he could not forget until now. Mina did not dare to ask further about the girl to Jeongyeon. Today at lunch they went to the studio because Jeongyeon's document was left behind for the meeting later in the day.

Jihyo: "Hi Mina, long time no see you"

Mina: "Oh hi Jihyo, how are you?"

Jihyo: "So so"

Jeongyeon: "Can you accompany her ? Because I must find the document"

Jihyo: "Yes Sir, that's my job as a secretary" while saluting

Jeongyeon went upstairs to his office to look for documents while Mina chatted with Jihyo. Mina saw a photo on Jihyo's desk and took the frame to see clearly. It turned out that it was a same photo in Jeongyeon's office, Mina was shocked to know that. Is the girl Jeongyeon can't forget is Jihyo in her mind.

Mina: "Is this your photo?" while pointing to the photo frame

Jihyo: "Yeah, this is mine. Why did you suddenly ask?"

Mina: "Ah, because I've seen the same photo in Jeongyeon's office. Did you and him have a special relationship?"

Jihyo: "Yes, me and Jeongyeon had a special relationship more than ten years ago. We were friends since the age of twelve, he was like my sibling"

Apparently what Mina thought was wrong, she thought Jihyo is the girl that Jeongyeon can't forget in the past

Mina: "Do you know about the story behind the photo?"

Jihyo: "I know if Jeongyeon definitely won't tell you, but you don't tell him that I told this story to you. Promise ?"

Mina: "I promise"

Jihyo then told about the story behind the photo that made Mina startled. The story is almost the same as what she experienced when she was seventeen, but Mina did not fully remember the memory.

Jeongyeon: "Let's go back to the office, I've found what I'm looking for. You seem to be very close"

Jihyo: "Of course, because we are of the same age as you who are older but still childish"

Jeongyeon: "Yash .. your mouth is outrageous" while hitting Jihyo's head and Jihyo shout "It hurt, stop.." then he stop it

Mina: "We must to go Jihyo, see you again. Call me if you need me"

Jihyo: "Sometime we must shopping together Mina and we can make ladies night"

Mina: "That's sound good, I'll be waiting for that"

Jeongyeon: "Bye Jihyo"

 

That night after arriving in front of the house Mina was approached by a man

Reporter: "Sorry if it interferes, is it true that you are Myoui Mina?"

Mina: "Yeah, right. I'm Myoui Mina, what do you need?"

Reporter: "Let me introduce my self. My name is Park Jinyoung, a reporter from JYP, I was writing a incident that happened in the Yeouido area seven years ago. After I searched for information it turned out that you were one of the survivors in the accident, would you like to be a resource for my writing?"

Mina: "We'd better discuss this in the house, let's go inside"

Reporter: "Thank you"

Mina told about the accident she had experienced seven years ago, how she could survive the deadly accident. Where at that time she was only seventeen years old, and after this incident she was shocked when she finally moved to Japan to recover his trauma. At the moment Mina is still a little traumatized by the sound of the bus horn, but she can still control the trauma. After getting a detailed story from Mina, the reporter decided to publish it a week later in a newspaper article.

Reporter: "I will publish this article on the front page of the newspaper for next week's edition, I hope people will find out about your story. Thank you for sharing your story with me, hopefully your story can inspire people about how a life means. See you next time Ms Myoui and have a nice day"

At the office suddenly Jeongyeon and Mina bump each other and make the file that Mina hold falling down to the floor


Mina: "Please don't step on these, they're a design of this month. You should have to be careful" while a little angry
Jeongyeon: "I'm sorry, I do not see it"
Mina: "Make sure to get every single one, I don't want another person to see our design before we take it out. You know Chaeyoung will be upset if this design is broken"
Jeongyeon: "All right" with picking up the paper "Why are there so many ?"
Mina: "Because the design is still uncertain and this is for the next season"
Jeongyeon: "I read the article about Yeouido accident. That guy from the accident, the person who survived the accident miraculously with you. Do you remember him ?"
Mina: "Why do you ask ?"
Jeongyeon: "Just because I became curious after reading the article"
Mina: "No, it was total chaos. I hope he's doing well"
Jeongyeon: "He survives miraculously, I am sure he is doing great"
Mina: "That'd be amazing, but it was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter