Chapter 1

All I Ever Need (Under Construction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Special thanks to @Chaelisaxlife @Mangoshu and @Uniblinkcorn for the comments and upvote. I'm glad you like it.
P.s All kinds of comment are much appreciated

“God put us here, on this carnival ride. We close our eyes never knowing where it'll take us next.”
― Carrie Underwood


_____________________________________________________________________________

No one dared to go my way, not even the jocks at the side laughing at something that I don't even care about.Probably about how many girls they tried to hook up with or the latest football game aired on television, actually any typical jocks would have talked about. But what amused me the most is that as soon as they saw me walking with a dark aura surrounding me, their laughter immediately came to a stop and moved out of my way because of fear. I almost smiled to myself but no one deserves to see that.


No one has dared to approach me, not even the students who admires me from afar may it be a girl or a boy. Even when I was new here, I've always tried to kept myself. I don't entertain any kind of interaction within the students except for the Student Council officers and also my friends. No one is good enough to have my attention and have the rights to talk with me.


No one, as in no one dares to cross the line I have drawn as boundaries where I don't allow anyone to pass through. Lastly, no one has the guts to get on my nerves, they are afraid of being punished by the 'Almighty Jennie Kim'. I am known for being the strict and serious type of a person that makes them cower in fear and not to approach me. Where it works for me either, less communication, less problems to put up with their s.


Yet, the incident earlier made all of those disappear. Just because of a one annoyingly (cute) jerk of a brunette with bangs. She crossed the line by dragging me inside the janitor's closet and also by not-so-subtle flirting with me. Who the hell she think she is? I am Jennie Kim, 'The Jennie Kim' feared by many, adored by man and women, Student Council President and the georgeous devil incarnate. 

I was already murdering her on my mind, when I caught a glimpse of someone familiar. I walked inside the cafeteria and there, behold my hero. Kim Jisoo, the girl of my dreams but sadly I wasn't hers. She's already inlove with someone else but that doesn't stop me to admire her beauty. 


I ordered some food and sat at one of the tables near Jisoo's. I can currently hear her contagious laughter with her group of friends that makes me smile a little. She's a true beauty and an angel compared to me. I love how she's so friendly with anyone which is the total opposite of me. Instead of staying in a bad mood 'cause of the incident earlier, seeing her here makes my dampenend mood a lot more better.


She is the first one I met when I transferred from New Zealand to here. 

Flashback

I was walking aimlessly around the school. I was new here and knew nobody. I heard whispers among the students as I pass by.The students here seems to be scared of me. And that's pretty good. I smirked to myself.


Ugh, where is my freakin' room?


I frowned while looking around the building. I was about to surrender and go home when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked at the owner and that's when my gaze finally locked on her brown orbs. I've always thought she was the most beautiful person I've seen. Me excluded.


"Hi? You look new here, you need help?" She said with her cute broken english. She grins at me widely that I could see her perfect set of white pearly teeth.

"I'm Kim Jisoo by the way" she offered her hand for a handshake in which I accepted it.


"Jennie Kim" I replied to her shortly. I don't why she laughed but then, she asked me again if I needed help. Well, I sort of need one 'cause I don't want to waste any more time to find the stupid room.

I nodded timidly, as she grabs my arm, making my heart flutter. She toured me around all the buildings and facilities of Seoul Univerisity. Gazes followed us as I realized this girl might be popular here. She's kind and has that dorky smile on her face.

She kept my company and brought me on their table for lunch. 

"Guys, This is Jennie Kim. She's new here." she introduced me to her friends. I sat with them but kept quiet and just observed. She helped me with a lot of things but she also makes me feel something I'm not familiar with. It wasn't possible, I should only be admiring myself. After that day, I chose to avoid and ignore her and realized I did like her back then.

End of flashback


 I was reminiscing my first day when a hand waves infront of my face making me snap out of my thoughts. I glared at the culprit which is none other than Nayeon and the other officers. 

"Daydreaming again?" Nayeon smirked at me.I avoided Jisoo like a plague and got myself stuck here with Nayeon. She's cool and she knows my secret little crush about Jisoo. Of course she wouldn't tell the others because she knows once the word spread out, I'll strangle her to death.


"Just shut up and sit" I picked up my sandwich and ate it slowly. The clinking of the chairs against the ground as Nayeon and the others sat at the table. Together with Nayeon are Momo, Mina, Tzuyu and Jeongyeon. They don't have classes and now they're blabbering about stuffs such as what I heard are the hottest issues and gossips among our University. I rolled my eyes and poked the carrot with the fork in my plate. I was never really into gossips, they are surely a waste of time. I would rather talk about differen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter