Prologue

All I Ever Need (Under Construction)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor."
-Eleanor Roosevelt


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Have you ever wondered how easy life would be if you knew what would happen next? You could be prepared for anything, I mean how great would that be? Imagine yourself being able to see the future so you wouldn't have to be anxious on how life would change in just a snap and be actually prepared for it? Life would be damt perfect, and also too good to be true.

I let my eyes wander around the cage I got myself into.The four walls of the room seems to be moving near me, looking like a confined space in contrast of how vast the room is. It was clearly getting into my head, exhaustion, anxiety, and well boredom. 


Papers.

 I am currently surrounded by paperworks here at the Student  council's office. School started last month and yet, here I am doing s for the school's upcoming activities. I was ordered by the Principal to create the school calendar, which contains activities,programs, and events we do annually. 


Oh goody! I would spend my time here, alone, doing school stuffs for others and bore myself to death. I sighed

 

If I only knew that I would be enslaving myself for the sake of the whole student body, I would have not considered putting my name on the list of running candidates. Well aside from the fact that I know I'm the best candidate for the position, the only suitable actually, and how my parents nag me all the time fo rthe opporunity to put it into my records and how it would help to get myself into Ivy League schools they went to.


I was too engrossed on what I was doing that I didn't hear nor notice the person who went inside the room. As I was about to turn around, my heart almost popped out of my chest due to shock when Nayeon was there sitting on a chair while looking at me with a smirk.

"What are you doing here?" I kept my face neutral and looked as if I was not affected by her presence. 


"It's already lunch break. I might as well drag your out of here and bring you to the cafeteria" she said while picking some of the documents scattered  accross my table.


"I'll eat later, go ahead. I still have some things to do." I told her while typing away at my laptop. She's the secretary of the student council and also considered her as one of my close friends. Which I tell you are not more than my fingers in a hand.


"Ok, be sure you'll eat. Bye! " before walking out of the door, she managed to give me a flying kiss which I obviously dodge that made her pout.
 

I heard the door shut and continued to do the rest of this. I didn't notice the time I was sitting here and heard my stomach roars

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter